930ilvl fury war lf to raid

Guild Recruitment
5/9 h exp looking for a guild that is progressing heroic. I’m a cst player I can’t raid past 9:30 pm cst during the week. I can do morning or early evenings. alliance or horde, prefer a smaller guild. Leave time and info below! Thank you!
Good evening Buffetbuster,

Below is a link to our general recruitment post, but Ill give you a quick run down, <Meters over Mechanics> is a newly formed guild 9/9H LF more to expand our roster and prepare for Antorus and potentially mythics, our raid times are Tuesday Wednesday Monday 8-11 eastern, however lately we have been clearing ToS on Tuesday sometimes Wednesday the latest. Feel free to add me on battle tag, Kelpchi#1819 if you are interested :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759176794#post-3
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Buffetbuster,

Would you be interested in Mythic Daytime Raiding?

Exiled From Hell (5/9 Mythic) is looking for more DPS. I know you lack some current Raid experience but that's alright. We Raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 10am til 2pm CST (Cental Time).

Check us out or contact me on Bnet with any questions!

http://efhguild.com

Lunar#1634
Sup boss, have you considered joining a weekend raiding guild?

Over here at <Rancor> we are currently building up our raid team for Antorus. We plan on raiding 2 days a week with a possible 3rd thrown in there if absolutely necessary.

I see you are in the cst time zone so our schedule would look like this to you:

Saturday 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm

Come give me a shout at
Berchan#1681
if you have any questions.
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. We have many raiders that join in for any time they can depending on their schedules. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring eleven full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5:30pm - 8pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 3/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 1/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hi Buffetbuster,

We are currently 7/9 heroic and would be interested in having you join the
battle!

please check out our Guild info below.. also is a link to our website.

Take care, Ark

=========================================
GUILD - Bound for Glory - Casual yet determined!
=========================================

WEBSITE - www.bound4glory.shivtr.com

SERVERS - Argent Dawn & The Scryers

RAID AMBITIONS - Normal for the feels of it all, and some loot, then Heroic Progression. No Mythic Raid activity is planned.

RAID TIMES - Thursday & Monday from 7:45PM until 10:00PM EST

RECRUITING - A solid Melee DPS & a few solid Ranged DPS. (Hunter, Mage, Lock would be great!)

As mostly casual players, we started with Normal Raid ambitions in Legion, but as we have grown together we now see Heroic is going to be our end game goals. We just need a few more people to help push us over the top.

We are easy going, fun, and there has never been any Raid Drama with player abuse,
calling out, etc.

We typically Raid with 10-15 people. We would love to get this number 15-20!
If you are looking for a family style home, with no elitism, and a team that wants to help. Look no further, this is the home for you! Fun is the name of the game, and that's what we offer! =)

You have a spot with us right now, if you want it!

We also have many friendly folks who don't Raid, so if you don't Raid and are
looking for a Guild, we would be more than happy to have you! Please hop on board!

Guild Contacts -

Ark - GM (sparrow#1683)
Issichar - Raid Leader
Ordin - asst Raid Leader
Vandana
Hi Buffetbuster,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression on the weekday team. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.