Shadow.P/DH LFGUILD

Guild Recruitment
Hello all! I have two toon that I'm willing to play if u are wanting them. I am a 3/9M raider these are toon that I rly want to be. But Plz no PVP Realm 1st is a Demon Hunter ilvl 919.2nd will need more work but gear/ap is not hard to come by Shadow Priest (887).Gear is easy to get.
Would Like 3 days. Days don't matter to me as long as the times Match 7:30est-12am(est) (CANT GO ANYLATER THE 12AM!) Best why to get in touch with me is Xkuma#1770 if u leave me a SHORT post and ur Btag
Hello Xsul!

Archon is looking to add a skilled havoc DH to our raid team for Mythic ToS. We are offering a CORE SPOT we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, memz#1599, Jaron#1615, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm EST.

Loot System.

Archon uses a Suicide DKP system for loot. For more information on the loot system please visit http://archonexodar.enjin.com/dkploot

Current Progression

3/9 M ToS

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Lilith (memz#1599), Orlha (Destroyer#1175), Neophyte (Jaron#1615), Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
Wanted to check to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work? If you gotta bounce 30 mins early so be it not gonna be a deal breaker. We have the community / family a lot of people look for in a guild . Its very relaxed, drama & elitist free. If you dont like it I pay your xfer back off.
These are for core spots.. -We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have immediate spots. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
<Big Floppy Noodle> on Arthas(Horde) - 4/9 M, 9/9 H ToS.
Open recruitment for Heroic clears and Mythic progression.
All classes welcome to apply, but we are currently in need of 2 consistent DPS (preferably range) and 1 Holy Priest (High Priority).

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/big+floppy+noodle

Contact myself Waffles#3784 or Kngcrab#9451 on discord! We would love to hear from you.
Still looking for 3 nights, and would love to get back to my tanking roots
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Can't pass 12am
    Hey Xsul,

Our guild just transferred most of its main roster over to Thrall from Shadowmoon in order to keep building on our mythic raiding roster. Since the server population was far too low, we had very few nights where a 20 man mythic ready roster could attend. We are looking for dedicated players to join our 2 night, 6 hour raid team on Thrall through the rest of ToS and into Argus. Our current progression is 3/9M, and we have gotten sisters to 19% on our best pull. I'm leaving you with the spam but I added you on Bnet and would love to talk!

Schedule:
    Tues 8-11 EST Mythic progression
    Wed 8-11 EST Mythic progression
    Thurs 8-11 EST Heroic farm (optional)

Needs:
    DPS (Hunter, Rogue, boomkin, spriest, ele/enh shammy pref.)
    Healer (Someone with offspec DPS/Tank pref.)
    -We mostly need dedicated players who are willing to learn and grow with us as a team. All specs will be considered

Requirements:
    -915 min ILVL
    -Discord
    -RCLoot, DBM, Angry Assignments (addons)
    -Good raid attendance and preparation
    -Be open to criticism and be self-critical
    -Good attitude, selfless, team focused

Our raids are fair and a lot of fun. The officers lead by example through their skill but also their ability to help others. The raid atmosphere is very positive and we only deal with rotten attitudes by not inviting/removing them from what we want to keep building on as a gaming community. If <FLX> is of interest to you, please reach out to us so that we can have a chat. Also, visit our website if you would like to know more about us at wow.flxgaming.com

To reach me: alexandeux@gmail.com
    Or add me on BNET: Alexandeux#1655
    Hi Xsul,

<Reforged> on Thrall-PVE is looking for more dps. We don't have very many leather wearers, so a DH would be a nice addition. We are currently 3/9M ToS, and our raid schedule is Tues/Wed from 9pm EST - midnight.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753797884

If you are interested or have any questions, please me know!

Btag: CallaLily#1369 (available evenings on weekdays)

Best of luck with your search!
    still looking
    <Immortalis Ex> is a semi-hardcore guild on the Area 52 server seeking dps and heals for our mythic progression team. We are a tight knit group of raiders with members that have been raiding together for ten years. As a semi-hardcore Guild, we balance the "semi" and "hardcore" aspects of our Raid Team by maintaining a dual focus on progression *and* people. This approach not only nets us the most progression, but also lends a unique flavor to <Immortalis Ex> Guild. In order to keep ourselves well rounded, we promote pushing Mythic+ Keystones, participating in weekly quests and calendar events, and offer optional scheduled raids (including normal clear on Thursday and more).

Raid Schedule:

We raid 7 hours per week on Tuesday and Wednesday from 730pm-11pm EST.

Currently Seeking:

Healers-
    Resto Shaman
    Holy Priest
    Disc Priest
    MW Monk
    Holy Pally
    Any other exceptional healer

DPS-
    Warlock (Destro/Demo/Afflic)
    Rogue (Sub)
    Druid (Boomkin/Kitty)
    Pally (Ret)
    Priest (Shadow)
    Warrior (Arms/Fury)
    Hunter (BM/MM)
    Shaman (Ele/Enh)
    Mage (Frost/Fire)
    We currently have spots open for all mythic ready dps who have the passion and skill to progress through mythic. We have a high priority on dps that can play an offspec such as tank or healer.

Current Progression:

10/10 Normal Nighthold
    10/10 Heroic Nighthold
    1/10 Mythic Nighthold
    9/9 Normal Tos
    9/9 Heroic Tos
    1/9 Mythic Tos

Loot distribution:

Our raid team uses a Loot Council system that is uniquely adjusted to make sure loot is distributed not only in the places where it needs to go, but evenly throughout all our raiders.

What we are looking for/ what we can offer you:

We are looking for raiders that are progression focused but still want to have fun while killing internet dragons. We want people who are always seeking to not only improve themselves but the team as well. We offer the typical things such as flask, food and repairs. However, at Immortalis Ex we can offer many things beyond what the typical guild can offer. We offer consistency, good people, controlling the internet dragon population and a home where your voice will be heard. No matter what rank or how new you are to our guild we are willing to listen to your ideas. We feel that when people no matter what rank give their voice to the team it gives us a chance to grow together and make the team stronger. We can also promise you will be hanging out with a group of people that have honor, integrity, and respect. We are also willing to gear under geared players who want to raid mythic and have the skill to do so.

If you think you are a good fit in Immortalis Ex’s mission to slay internet dragons feel free to contact us with any questions.

Contacts:

Primary Contacts:
    Officer/recruitment lead:
    Minkeo
    Battletag: Minko4000#1590
    Discord: Minko4000#2797
    Still looking plz keep ur post short
    <Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
    We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
    More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
    Progression: 3/9M TOS 9/9H
    Server: Frostwolf
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
    Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
    My BattleID is Xkp#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
    Other Contacts:
    Scrubcat#1271
    feeders#1799
    star#1636
    poopy#11111
    Crave
    Raid times:

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm - 11:30pm est.
    All 3 of these days are required.

Progression:
    7/7M EN
    2/3M TOV
    9/10M NH
    6/9 M TOS

What our guild offers:

- Progression at a good pace without hardcore hours.
    - Relaxing environment - Everyone in the guild gets along and loves to joke but we still know when to get serious during progression.
    - Outside of raid we tend to hang around in discord, play other games, or even do carries! We also love to do a ton of Mythic +
    - Strong leadership - Our current leadership is experienced and knows what it takes to keep a guild going.

What we expect from you:

- Have DBM or BigWigs, BigDumbLootCouncil, Angry Assignments, and Discord installed as all of them are required.
    - Mature, Over 18. Our guild chat is largely uncensored so please be comfortable with swearing, crude jokes, differing opinions, but most of all have respect for everyone else.

- Trial periods last 2weeks.
    - During the trial period you are fully eligible for loot but priority will be given to main raiders.
    - During the 2weeks of a trial process we expect 100% attendance. Get comfortable the first week and then show us what you can really do the 2nd week!

Our goal for legion and in the future:

Interested? Go to the site to apply https://crave.enjin.com/dashboard/applications/application?app_id=8604951 or add Restoskills9#1890 to b-tag
    Hi
    Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Mythic Team 9/9H, 4/9M; Heroic team forming
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly team peypals of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council. Heroic: Personal.
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hey there!
    Our guild "Reckøning" is recruiting members for our team! whether you would like to raid or to just take part in guild activities, we would love to have you aboard! We are a newly transferred Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server and are looking for friendly people who would like to have fun playing this lovely game of World of warcraft ;D

We Raid weekends (Fri,Sat,Sun) Friday being the normal run of Tomb at 9 Server time, and Heroic Sat/Sun at 5 server time. We are currently 8/9 on heroic progression. We like to have a fun time while we play, but we still like to focus on the progression part. We are also online throughout the week to run mythic/+ and guild events and achievements! If you don't mind server/faction changing, then hopefully, this is the guild for you! :)

If you have any questions, add my battletag RawrItsKira#1335 and also check out our guild website: https://reckoningproudmoore.enjin.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

- Kira from Reckøning, Guild Officer
    We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
    Legion Progression History:
    ***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
    4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
    Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
    is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
    We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
    Server Group:
    Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    GM Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord