946 5/9M DH tank LF a Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
5/9M and willing to transfer, switch factions, and my raiding times are flexible. Times and days are not an issue for me at all! If you're interested ill be on today for a good bit and my battle ID is VitaminD#1694

Thank you for taking your time to look at my post!
Sup Killer,

Have an immediate opening for a tank for our core group.
Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (20% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

DFguild.com
Hello!
I am the guild leader for Reawaken a Cutting Edge 6/9M guild formed back in April of 2006. We have been a successful raiding guild for almost 12 years now.
The raiders here are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Currently Recruiting:

1 Melee
1 Ranged
1 Tank
1 Healer

If you would like to chat you can reach on Battlenet with willow#1693 or on Discord with Willow#3994.
Right Meow is a 3 night a week Alliance raiding guild. We are currently 7/9M and closing in on Avatar. We are looking for a few more to finish up this tier and head into Antorus with.

Our raid schedule is Tues, Wed, and Thurs 8-11PM EST.

Apply at http://rightmeow.shivtr.com/
Or contact Breadz ingame: Breadsworth#1303
Hey Killerkrab,

We are currently looking for an experienced and skilled tank to help us finish out ToS and hit the ground running in Antorus. We are 5/9M (have gotten Mistress to around 20% on our first real night of working on her) and raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 pm until midnight EST. We are located on Zul'jin, which is a high population, horde dominant server with a good economy and player base.

Hope to hear from you.

Pery#11203 - Peryite (GM/Raid Lead)
Tmiester#1520 - Tigermon (Officer)
BiaZzZ#1543 - Biahnca (Healing Officer)