5/7M - 930 H Pally LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys,

Looking for a new raiding guild to join after a break from the game.

Progress: 5/7M ToS
Artifact: 63 Traits
Preferred Faction: Doesn't matter but would prefer Alliance
Preferred Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs

Looking for an awesome team that I can clear content with and have fun. Very active outside of raid and in M+. Reply here or add my Btag (Kovas#11652)
Hey Kovas,

I'll keep this short as I'd rather talk in person.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

I added you on B.net as Rec#11240 and look forward to hearing back from you!
^
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    Healer (any class)
    Feral Druid
    Ret Paladin
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

Where to apply:
If interested, you may reach out to soj#11462 or apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
<Mythic Plus Raiders> (9/9H, 6/9M) is a newly formed guild on Sargeras looking to push further into mythic content. Consisting of several of the leading mythic plus players on the server, we're confident that we can down content in a timely fashion and push for cutting edge each new raid tier.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for dedicated, skilled, and reliable raiders to join our team for mythic progression.

Currently recruiting:
Melee: rogue, warrior
Ranged: mage, hunter
Healer: shaman, paladin

Even if your class isn't listed, feel free to apply, exceptional players are always welcome.

Expectations:

The majority of the members of <Mythic Plus Raiders> value the challenge of high level mythic keystones (hence our name). Members of Mythic Plus Raiders are expected to have a deep understanding of their class, and have the drive to always become a better player. To be successful in both Mythic+ and raids, players need to play at their highest level and have high self accountability.

Our goal is to create a healthy and productive raiding environment. As such, it is vitally important that our raiding core meshes well together. We have a team mentality while raiding, and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to effective teamwork. Respect your Teammates!

Raid Times:

8:30-11:30 (EST) Monday
8:30-11:30 (EST) Tuesday
8:30-11:30 (EST) Wednesday

We expect that all aspirants will be able to fully commit to our raid times and maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. Invites will go out at 8:15 to clear trash to ensure boss is pulled on time at 8:30. Loot is handled by officer council based on attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received.

Required Addons:

DBM/Bigwigs
RCLootCouncil
ExorsusRaidTools
Weakauras2

If <Mythic Plus Raiders> fits your style of play, or you have any questions please feel free to contact:

Franois (Jimaram#1318)

Bigjohn (Bigjohn#11669)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Kovas, you sound like the perfect fit for us! I'm adding you on bnet but leaving my sorta spam over here for more info.

<Rocket Surgery> is a 6 hour/week guild composed of mostly former top end raiders that are no longer able to dedicate as much time to raiding. We try to be very efficient in the little time we raid.

We just hit 7/9M and are working on improving our roster to get a strong start in Antorus. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30pm EST, never adding extra raid days.

Sounds interesting? Then please contact me! I've added you on my btag, Neryssa#11899. If Discord is more up your alley, you can add me there at Nery#4433. And if you want more info, you can check our recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you :D
Hi there Kovas. Based on the information in your post, I think Re Lapse would be a great fit for you. We are currently in need of a healer to fill out our core due to one person having to leave the game for a while. I know you said you'd prefer weeknight raids, but dropping this in here anyway

Here's the basic information:

Re Lapse is on US - Korgath Alliance side
We raid on F & S from 8 pm CST to midnight CST. We never add any raid days or times outside of this.
We are currently 6/9M in ToS, with Maiden dying at some point this weekend.

That's it for the basics, please add me at rutenio#1912 if you're interested!
>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS*****
Looking to trial a HOLY PALADIN/RESTO SHAMAN to join our core healer group.
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Notably DK, ARMS Warrior, DH, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
DirtyD#1976
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
Hey Kovas,
I sent you a btag request, hope we can talk soon!
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
hey there Kovas! i would like to discuss your holy paladin with you when you have some time. i'm the healing officer in STK on Lightbringer Alliance side and can be reached at Djheals#1114. i'll leave the guild spam below and hope to hear from you soon :)

10/05/2017 08:30 PMPosted by Gheed
STK's recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Progression: 10/10M, 9/9H, 7/9M

Server: Lightbringer-PVE (US)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:30-8:45pm EST)
Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
(Will usually not raid later than 12:00am EST, unless something is close to dying)

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Bear, DK, Monk
Healer: Druid, Priest, Paladin
Melee: Rogue
Ranged: Hunter, Priest, Warlock, Mage
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive drive.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact either myself (Gheed#1941) or my Co-GM, Lesuj (MortalLesuj#1702).

You can also visit our website to peep around, or to post an application: www.stk-wow.com
Hey there, you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
Hi Kovas!

We are a late night guild and we would love to add a Holy Paladin! We are 7/9 M in ToS, and we were Cutting Edge in NH. We expect to get Cutting Edge in ToS. Check out our info below and let us know what you think!

We're currently 7/9 M in Tomb. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs:

DPS:
- Open to 1 Healer (holy paladin preferred)
- Open to 1 DPS (ranged preferred)

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key guild differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

Website and Contacts:

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact our recruitment officers Reason (Btag Beyond#1193) and Krisann (Btag krysann#1443 or discord Krisann#8014)
Guild : Freakshow
Server : Area 52
Faction : Horde
Dates: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Time: 7:30 pm-11:00 pm EST (server)
Loot Style : Loot Council
Current Progression : 9/9H 5/9M
A little about us:
We are a guild created back in 2010 on Area 52. We have established ourself as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 9/9H 5/9M ToS. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push.

We are a group that is progression oriented however very relaxed and also enjoy having fun. We keep a fun and positive environment to play and raid in and are proud of the fact that we can keep such an environment while still doing mythic raiding. We keep an environment of raiders that are at least twenty years of age. This is a guild that has been around since 2010 on area 52 and and another 5 years before that on Greymane.

We offer food ( feast ) and flask for mythic progression.

We are currently in high demand of :

DPS :
Mage
Rogue
SPriest
Warrior dps
DH

HEALER :
Resto Druid
Holy Pally

If you do not see your class listed here do not feel that we do not want you. We are always looking for people that are skilled at what they play and want to progress in a place that is fun to do it. Some of our longest members and newer members alike love the environment that we provide. It is a unique symbiotic relationship with raiding and friendship.

Previously we have been:
Tier 17 -- 5/7 M HM, 7/10 M BRF, 12/13 M HFC
Tier 16 -- 14/14 H US #192 25m

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the officers listed at the bottom of this thread.
Feel free to apply on http://freakshow.guildlaunch.com/

For more information add one of our officers:

Officer
Hinata -- Hinata#1703
Kizzie -- Kizzie#11943
Hey there,

Exotic Raid Plan is looking for dps and healers for our raid group. We're 6/9M and pushing for 7/9 this week!

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-1030EST.

Serntis#1505 is my battle tag if you'd like to talk. :)
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 6/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Seeking:

Healer: Holly Pally, Shaman, Resto Druid, MW Monk

DPS: Boomkin, Rogue, Warlock, Ele shaman. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

Requirements:
3/9m ToS is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

About:
We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:
Dârkleaf (Recruitment Officer) - Dark#12125
Yàz (GM) - Yaz87#1800

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
Not a big wall of text person
Raid Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 8-12 est
Faction: Alliance
Progression: Retrospect - 5/9 mythic on Skullcrusher Looking for DPS / Heals

Link to more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759368702

Feel free to reach out personally btag @ iKoN#11535
[A] <No Skill> Rexxar/Misha Connected Realm

Raid Schedule:
Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)
This is for progression & farm.

Currently 5/9M.

We are a progression oriented raid guild consisting mostly of players who have known eachother for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, getting realm first Xavius before having some attendance problems in NH keeping us at 9/10. We are looking to get Cutting Edge once again this tier, and are working hard towards that goal.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

We are currently recruiting for all roles, but have a more immediate need for RDPS and healers.

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey), or add me on bnet @ Covahz#1569.
TLDR Spam is below. I will emphasize that we are active outside of raids, particularly with M+. We have a group that consistently likes to run 15+ several days of the week. We are very social in discord, and also play other games together. Please read below and message me if we suit your schedule!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As burnout occurs and attendance slows towards the end of a raid tier, we're looking for people to take those spots. Our intention is that those who show the most consistent attendance/performance up until release of Antorus will get picked first for progression next tier. If you want that spot, join us now and show us what you got!

<Five out of Seven> started out as a group of talented raiders from low population servers that chose to start over on Stormrage just before Nighthold release, with sights set on completing progression content without the hardcore grind.

Our goal is to conquer progression content without taking time away from other things in life. This means we demand the high level of performance needed for mythic kills to make our minimal hours worth it. In all other areas we are a tight group of friends, with a good sense of humor, and many enjoyable moments spent outside of raids and even in other games when we get bored. We have attended Blizzcon as a group in the past, and will be doing the same this year to go have some fun.

Our focus is to fully clear mythic ToS while it is relevant. The pace in which we do it depends on the quality of our team, which is why we're always looking for exceptional players that can handle performing at a Mythic level. Contact an officer today so we can get you a trial on our next raid.

Raid Times:
Full Normal ToS on Friday @ 8PM-11PM EST
Full Heroic ToS on Monday @ 8PM-11PM EST
Mythic Progression on Tues-Weds @ 8PM-11PM EST
(5min Pizza Break @ 9:30PM)

Current ToS Progression:
9/9N
9/9H
5/9M

We use RCLootCouncil for progression, and utilize 5 voting officers. Officers vote on whether an item is BiS, ilvl upgrade, 2-piece, and 4 piece tier bonus. Their judgement also considers attendance and performance if two or more people need the same item. Absences due to RL that were communicated in advance are not held against you.

WoW Progress Profile
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Five+out+of+Seven

WoW Logs Profile
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/229443/

Other Things We Do
- Multiple 15+ keys every week.
- Music Bot in Discord
- Play other games together (Overwatch, PUBG, League etc.)
- Whole group of us will be at Blizzcon 2017!

Add anyone below if you're interested!

BSkitty#1457 - Recruiter (me)
Sumeni#1782 - Primary RL (Tanks)
Otto#1691 - RL (DPS)
Fungus#8048 - RL (Heals)