Arcane Mage ilvl 923 LFG that raids and more

Guild Recruitment
I am a casual but intense player.

As a father of 2 teens so I can't guaranty my availability.

But usually play every evening or every two evenings.

Please drop me a message online :)
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
Hello Fistansky,

Slightly Inefficient is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore looking to boost numbers so we can get into raiding mythic. Our players have experience raiding everything from vanilla to current mythic content. Some have been playing together for years, others have recently joined. We're a friendly bunch who like to help each other.

We raid three days a week (Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:30-8:30 Pacific). On off nights and even before or after raids you'll find no shortage of people happy to run M+ or PVP. We're looking for quality players, and are happy to help you catch up gear-wise.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me at Amoozing#1420.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Cheari
Helloooooo Fistansky,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi there! If our guild looks like something you'd be interested in, and you'd be interested in transferring realms, I'd love to chat with you! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (average age is about 30-35) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Our raid times are Sun/Wed from 8p-10p CST (for when you hit 110!). We typically have an alt raid on Saturday nights. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We also have people running mythic + during the week as well! Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753445188#post-5

Please add my btag if you are interested in chatting: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Hey! Since you're casual I'm not sure if you'd be open to transferring servers, but if that sounds okay feel free to add me: brandy#1599.

<Magog Cartel> is 9/9 H on Illidan. Definitely closer to the casual side of things, though we do get bosses down. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11 EST. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly people in their mid-twenties or older with a definite adult atmosphere. Outside of scheduled raid times we're an active group that enjoys running keystones and playing other games together. More important than current progression or gear is personality fits, we're looking for people to have a good time.
As far as raids go, we strive for being as efficient as possible during the two hours we raid a night. We use RC Loot Council, and loot is distributed with progression in mind. There's no hard attendance policy, but showing up on time and staying the entire night is required for any raid you'd like to be a part of.
If you think you could commit to our times, we may be a perfect fit for you in <Dad Bod>.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758738676#post-1

Here is my recruitment post so you can take a look. We have 1 mage spot open so if you are interested please let me know.

Bnet contact: gnome4life#1832
<A> Midiology (Dalaran) recruiting DPS. We raid Tues and Wed 7-10pm EST. On off raid days we run Mythic +, Alt runs, and some PVP (Rated BG's every now and again). If interested and can make the scheduled days please go to our website https://midiology.enjin.com or whisper me in game warliky#1356
<PugLife>
Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Fistansky,

Could you Raid during the daytime? Just throwing this out there otherwise don't mind me!

Exiled From Hell (5/9 Mythic ToS) is looking for more DPS to continue pushing Mythic ToS and go into Antorus with a strong team. We Raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 10am til 2pm CST (Central Time).

Apply on our website or get in touch with me on Bnet with any questions.

http://efhguild.com

Lunar#1634
Might as well roll the dice on potential availability... :-P

Our raids are Thursdays/Sundays from 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST) and our server is CST because why limit yourself to one time zone... (PST commute times + EST bedtimes = scheduling funtimes.) In a perfect world you'd be available every night or nearly, assuming you were interested, but we're not overly fussy about perfect attendance if you can at least let us know ahead of time when you're absent if at all possible. Wouldn't be the only parent on the raid team either (though I don't *think* there are any others stuck with a teenager-kid debuff).

I'll keep the rest of the info dump relatively short, since none of it matters if the scheduling isn't a match (info dump thread is over here --> https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759367242 )... We're 8/9H and hoping to get AotC before we can't, not seriously considering mythic raids, and if the theoretical trial runs work out you'd have an immediate spot on our raid team (bench? what bench?).

Bnet contact info is Veyska#1819 and for Discord it's Veyska#5887, feel free to give me a holler on either if you're interested and if you're not then best of luck wherever you end up. :-)