925 BM Hunter LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently 925 ilvl BM hunter LF a laid back guild on Ally side to start running with. Don't care about progression, just wanna raid for some fun. Not really to picky on days at the moment so anything works right now. If ya have any questions for me lemme kno. B-tag is Angel#12822.
Relaxed group: check! Need dps: check! Super fun: check!

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.

Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on heroic progression one night (currently 3/9H) and clearing normal TOS the other (9/9N). Life changes for various folks in guild means that we've been playing musical chairs with our roster for a while now, and we'd love to get some additional consistent players in.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: personal loot. Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication.

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 5/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 if interested. Best of luck with your guild search.
== MAXIMUM EFFORT == 9/9H [A] Fairly new guild made by a group of long time friends! We have an experienced raid leader and a strong-core group! We're driven but also friendly. We spend lots of time doing mythic+, hanging out in discord, theory crafting and just hanging out! We are looking for some active and dedicated people who wanna do content, get !@#$ done without being all too uptight about it. Everyone does their part, we work as a team and get it done!

When do we raid? -Tue/wed 930-1130 est (630-830 server) -Monday normal tomb farm
Mythic when we have enough people.

Want to join? Well we need..
-Accepting all ranged dps specs
-Non pally/DH tank

Guild logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/286420/

You don't need good gear or raid experience! Just a willingness to work and learn!

All are welcome, though we can't promise you a raiding spot!

If you're interested or have questions my btag is hethrus#1504
<Doomforge Brewing>

Realm: Argent Dawn
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 9/9H
Schedule: Monday 7:45-10:45 EST
Wednesday 7:45-10:45 EST

Currently Recruiting:

Tank:
Looking for one strong tank

Healers:
Need to find at least one, maybe two healers to fill us out

DPS:
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Paladin
Warrior
Demon Hunter
Death Knight

Who We Are:

<Doomforge Brewing> is a guild focused on improving the gaming experience for its members. As a raid group our primary progression goal is to clear every Heroic boss that Blizzard throws at us. Our primary goal overall however, is to enjoy the game.

We were initially formed in 2004 by a group of high school friends that has expanded over the years. Our discord chat is active as we are frequently engaged with each other throughout the day just talking crap and random nonsense or discussing the hot topics about the game in general.

What We Are Looking For:

The type of player we are looking for is sort of a dying breed in this game. If you have been around WoW long enough you know what we are talking about – there seems to be a surplus of ‘me-first’ players doing nothing but chasing ilvl and staring at damage meters. If this is what you are trying to avoid, we might be a very good fit for you.

Our raid environment is very important to us. Anyone who has been part of a raid group that is not in the top world 1000 understands the delicate balance between keeping an eye on progression while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. At <Doomforge Brewing> I think we walk that thin line pretty well. This is a game that is meant to be fun and we do not forget that.

At the same time, since we only raid for 6 hours a week we do need to make that time count. Our raiders come to raids prepared: gemmed/enchanted with flasks/food and are read up on the current strats to keep us moving forward. Not because its mandatory, but because we all understand that is what we need to do in order to keep moving forward with the time that we have.

As discussed above, we are a Heroic progression team. We may play around in Mythic once our Heroic goals are met in each tier, but it is not our priority. If you are looking for a group focused on Mythic progression with a 10/10M goal, we are not the right fit for you.

How We Spend Non-Raid Nights:

Mythic +’s would be the simplest answer for that. It’s a pretty good way to grind out that much needed AP and get the occasional upgrade. We have pretty regular Mythic + groups going on and some evenings we have more than 1 group happening.

PVP is also something that a few of our raiders have an interest in on the off-nights. I would not call us a PVP guild by any means, but if you are looking for 2’s, 3’s or the occasional random BG – we have folks who would like to join you.

Old runs for transmog/achieves. Nothing is worth doing if you don’t look fresh to death doing it. Quality transmogs are pretty much a must – we have the occasional public shaming for those who don’t match. Fortunately, we also have an abundance of transmog mounts if you have forgotten something.

Who to Contact:
Maddycakes#1302
Saucy#11257
Kevinly#1504
Bonuspoppa#1346

If you have any questions or would like to learn more, we would be very interested in getting into group/discord with you and talking with you further.
<Doomforge Brewing>

Realm: Argent Dawn
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 9/9H
Schedule: Monday 7:45-10:45 EST
Wednesday 7:45-10:45 EST

Currently Recruiting:

Tank:
Immediate Opening
Healers:
Immediate openings

DPS:
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Paladin
Warrior
Demon Hunter
Death Knight

Who We Are:

<Doomforge Brewing> is a guild focused on improving the gaming experience for its members. As a raid group our primary progression goal is to clear every Heroic boss that Blizzard throws at us. Our primary goal overall however, is to enjoy the game.

We were initially formed in 2004 by a group of high school friends that has expanded over the years. Our discord chat is active as we are frequently engaged with each other throughout the day just talking crap and random nonsense or discussing the hot topics about the game in general.

What We Are Looking For:

The type of player we are looking for is sort of a dying breed in this game. If you have been around WoW long enough you know what we are talking about – there seems to be a surplus of ‘me-first’ players doing nothing but chasing ilvl and staring at damage meters. If this is what you are trying to avoid, we might be a very good fit for you.

Our raid environment is very important to us. Anyone who has been part of a raid group that is not in the top world 1000 understands the delicate balance between keeping an eye on progression while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. At <Doomforge Brewing> I think we walk that thin line pretty well. This is a game that is meant to be fun and we do not forget that.

At the same time, since we only raid for 6 hours a week we do need to make that time count. Our raiders come to raids prepared: gemmed/enchanted with flasks/food and are read up on the current strats to keep us moving forward. Not because its mandatory, but because we all understand that is what we need to do in order to keep moving forward with the time that we have.

As discussed above, we are a Heroic progression team. We may play around in Mythic once our Heroic goals are met in each tier, but it is not our priority. If you are looking for a group focused on Mythic progression with a 10/10M goal, we are not the right fit for you.

How We Spend Non-Raid Nights:

Mythic +’s would be the simplest answer for that. It’s a pretty good way to grind out that much needed AP and get the occasional upgrade. We have pretty regular Mythic + groups going on and some evenings we have more than 1 group happening.

PVP is also something that a few of our raiders have an interest in on the off-nights. I would not call us a PVP guild by any means, but if you are looking for 2’s, 3’s or the occasional random BG – we have folks who would like to join you.

Old runs for transmog/achieves. Nothing is worth doing if you don’t look fresh to death doing it. Quality transmogs are pretty much a must – we have the occasional public shaming for those who don’t match. Fortunately, we also have an abundance of transmog mounts if you have forgotten something.

Who to Contact:
Maddycakes#1302
Saucy#11257
Kevinly#1504
Bonuspoppa#1346

If you have any questions or would like to learn more, we would be very interested in getting into group/discord with you and talking with you further.
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
9/9H ToS
2/9M ToS
Hi Angell, we're looking to add some more to our growing team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H In only a one month raiding together.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, nights). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    Server: Silver Hand
    Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
    Tank
    DPS(not ret)

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
    <TEA>[H - Zul’jin] is looking for more raiders to help round out our roster for a strong mythic push before next tier. We raid tue/thur 830-1130pm est. If these times work well for you feel free to add my btag and we can chat! Zorn#1806 or check out more info here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759245823
    Hey. We're looking for more DPS to help solidify our raid team. If our guild seems like its a good fit for you, I'd love to chat with you and possibly set up trial runs

Karma-Dethecus is a long standing alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Shadowmoon Combined PVP server. (Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon) We are adult oriented and enjoy having fun, goofing off, and being completely inappropriate. However, we do know how to get serious when it's time to do so.

We are 3/9 M TOS. We still do Heroic weekly to help gear members and also a normal run on the weekends for alts/achievements. We also do guild keystones runs to try and ensure everyone gets a high keystones completed for the week. We also help provide enchants, gems, flasks, and guild repairs for our raiders.

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Raid Times: 10 PM - 12:30 AM CT
    Loot system: EPGP (http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system)
    VOIP: Discord (Mic preferred but not necessary)

Contact me for more info:
    B.net: Katsumi#1241
    Discord: Katsumi#9395 (best way to get a hold of me)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Odds Left Evens Right

Server: Sargeras
    Progress: 3/9M 9/9H TOS
    Raid Days: Tuesday / Thursday
    raid times: 7pm-10pm (CT).
    Classes needed: Mage / Shadow Priest / Hunter
    Loot: EPGP
    History: 10 year raiding history on Magtheridon recently transferred to Sargeras.

Odds Left Evens Right is a guild that provides a positive raiding environment and encourages growth. We are a like minded group of individuals with busy lives, that enjoy seeing end game content.
    Added you on bnet, figured you don't want to read a copy and pasted recruitment post. I'm Mysfyt#1145 - you seem to be exactly what we're looking for so if you have not yet found a home, please get in touch to see if we work for you.
    <Arcadia> is 9/9 Heroic and LFM!
    Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am CST, with an optional Monday raid at 9:30pm - 12:30am CST for Clean up.

Current Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank ((Brewmaster, Deathknight, or Guardian preferred. But all interested parties will be considered.))
    1 Healer ((Druid, or Shaman prefered))
    5 DPS - Ranged or Melee ((Any interested party will be considered. We do not have a requirement on this so long as you meet the guidelines posted below))

Before applying, please read our rules for joining. We don't have many, but those we do have are in place to keep our guild working as a team and as friends.

Requirements for Joining:

Positive Attitude ((Must play well with others))((If you are a Rude Elitist, you have no place here.))
    Ability to Commit to Relaxed and Casual Raiding Schedule ((IE: Two - Three Nights a Week))
    Discord ((Not required to talk, only listen. This is void if applying for a Tanking Position, we require our tanks applicants to have a working mic and be able to converse with eachother to make things easier.))
    Deadly Boss Mods and/or BigWigs
    915+ iLvl
    500k Dps Min ((Not AS strict but give us a Ballpark))

If you are interesting in chatting with myself or any of our officers feel free to shoot us a BTag Request! Most of the time one of our officers and or Raid Leaders will be on and available to answer any questions you might have for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Battle Tags:
    Tonilyn (GM) - Tonilyn#1112
    Kif (Officer) - Kiflor#1861
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 9/9H 5/9M is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, Moonkins, etc)

We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Mythic Team 9/9H, 4/9M; Heroic team forming
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council. Heroic: Personal.
  • Goal: Our goal is to enjoy raiding while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hiya! Someone "stole" the checklist schtick I was thinking about doing on the next post I did so I'll... um... *scratches head* make a silly comment about... bah. My brain is stuck in in-jokes making fun of one of our mog-happy hunters who refuses to play BM despite the potential for mogging Hati. Cleverness fail. <-<

We're 8/9 heroic and "celebrated" getting Avatar down week before last by me ninja-summoning the achievement miniboss mid-Harjatan and nearly wiping the raid. Raid times are 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST) on Thursday/Sunday and we would love to have more pewpew hunters (or given BM DPS distribution, nomnom hunters). Loot is personal, shenanigans are random, and radioactive lock cookies are for everyone.

Main info dump thread/post is over here (*points* https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759367242 ) if you want more details. Contact info for Bnet is Veyska#1819 and for Discord is Veyska#5887, feel free to holler at either of those. :-)
    Hello there! I seen your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Kaustic> on Sargeras currently 9/9H ToS wanting to push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535
    Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
    Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662
    Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír(thinks DH can tank) - Officer - blindbandit#1866
    Chemical Imbalance on Area 52 is in need of some more bodies to progress more effectively.

Quite a few of our main raiders have scaled back their commitments due to real life issues, which is understandable but leaves us feeling a bit...inadequate :)

We are 9/9 Heroic ToS, and we raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server(EST). We have been together since BC, so we generally play well together and have a solid foundation.

We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, although other roles may be considered.

Feel free to whisper anyone online and ask for an officer, or add our recruitment officer on bnet: Bellatrix #1309