For Lordaeron!

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
I turn 40 this year.

When I was 29, Lordaeron--my home--fell to the scourge, and my wife and two small children perished.

For the last eleven years, my life has been one unending toil of war--of blood, and pain, and weary loss.

Horde apologists want to know why I hate the Forsaken, why I seek to destroy the last vestiges of my countrymen--men and women who, whatever else they may be, will always be the chief victims of those evil days.

The answer is because they are not my countrymen; they are monsters.

These fetid corpses of my fallen friends--empowered by foul magic and wrought for evil--are nothing like the dear ones I loved.

They have brought plague and a curse to Gilneas. They follow a banshee witch who makes dark bargains with the Queen of Hell. They feast on human flesh.

Those I love would have died--and did die--to stop such as these.

And I also will not rest until the bones and souls of my countrymen have peace at last, and the sun shines bright once more in Lordaeron the Fair.

For Lordaeron!
You should have told your wife and 2 small children to get gud. Where were you anyway? Galavanting around with barmaids and harlots?

And the world has to suffer because of your issues.
10/25/2017 01:39 PMPosted by Couchlocked
You should have told your wife and 2 small children to get gud. Where were you anyway? Galavanting around with barmaids and harlots?

And the world has to suffer because of your issues.

What's wrong with Barmaids and Harlots?
10/25/2017 01:35 PMPosted by Byrhtnoth
I turn 40 this year.

When I was 29, Lordaeron--my home--fell to the scourge, and my wife and two small children perished.

For the last eleven years, my life has been one unending toil of war--of blood, and pain, and weary loss.

Horde apologists want to know why I hate the Forsaken, why I seek to destroy the last vestiges of my countrymen--men and women who, whatever else they may be, will always be the chief victims of those evil days.

These fetid corpses of my fallen friends--empowered by foul magic and wrought for evil--are nothing like the dear ones I loved.

They have brought plague and a curse to Gilneas. They follow a banshee witch who makes dark bargains with the Queen of Hell. They feast on human flesh.

And I also will not rest until the bones and souls of my countrymen have peace at last, and the sun shines bright once more in Lordaeron the Fair.

For Lordaeron!

You'll serve the Banshee Queen, sooner or later.
10/25/2017 01:46 PMPosted by Azco
When he does, ill take her medium rare.
I turn 40 this year.

For Lordaeron!
right on brother! for lorederon, for gilneas, for the alliance! we will make her pay! we will make all those undead scum pay! :)
I turn 40 this year.

For Lordaeron!

Gilneas didn't get cursed by the Forsaken...

Also, all this text tells me is you didn't have what it takes to die fighting for your city.
10/25/2017 01:46 PMPosted by Azco

But I'm not a forsaken. I don't have the ability to cannibalize.
FOR DRAENOR!

Wait, wrong timeline.
10/25/2017 01:54 PMPosted by Skymane
for lorederon,
You lost this one.
for gilneas,
You lost this one too,
for the alliance!
Give it time.
But you are from Stormwind...
10/25/2017 02:14 PMPosted by Frostscythe

Nice b8 m8.

I'm ready for the RPers to get ir8.
Wait... I remember you! I paid you twenty gold to paint my barn, and you ran off with the money as soon as I turned my back! How very convenient you "escaped" from the Scourge, and with my coin.

I would expect such villainy from a Gilnean, not a fellow subject of King Terenas!
10/25/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Flaymmane
10/25/2017 02:14 PMPosted by Frostscythe

Nice b8 m8.

Well its true, all playable Humans are from Stormwind, they are not High Elves or from Lordaeron or anything else they want to try and believe.
10/25/2017 02:22 PMPosted by Frostscythe
10/25/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Flaymmane

Nice b8 m8.

Well its true, all playable Humans are from Stormwind, they are not High Elves or from Lordaeron or anything else they want to try and believe.
But are they the super secret mutant descendants of gimpy vrykul?

I think so!
10/25/2017 02:25 PMPosted by Sneakisneaki

But are they the super secret mutant descendants of gimpy vrykul?

I think so!

Deformed descendants of gimpy Vrykul, yes.
10/25/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Frostscythe

And we're the descendants of trolls.

I think all of us have a pretty crappy starting point.
FOR THE BURNING LEGION -erm *ahem* I mean, FOR THE HORDE, wait, something still isn't right here... maybe it's for Tel'abim?
10/25/2017 02:27 PMPosted by Flaymmane
10/25/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Frostscythe

And we're the descendants of trolls.

I think all of us have a pretty crappy starting point.

Atleast we got the better end of the stick with the whole being mutated by the Well of Eternity (Titan blood).

They were first hit with the curse of flesh and then deformed into what Humans are now.

In my own head canon, my warrior here is originally from Lordaeron as well and was part of the force that went with Lady Jaina to Kalimdor. Her family helped build Theramore and when she was old enough she went to Stormwind to enlist in the Alliance army.

I'm not even an RPer but it's possible for any human character to be from any of the places where humans live in the Alliance. And almost everyone in Theramore was from Lordaeron or Kul Tiras.

But it's not like every new human was from the city of Stormwind, or even Elwynn. Maybe they were from Westfall, maybe they are from Redridge or Duskwood. Maybe even from Southshore like Sky Admiral Rogers. Maybe they were forced out of their homes in Stromgarde or Alterac in the second war.