930 Havoc DH 5/9M exp LF a chill mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a mythic raiding guild that isnt hardcore but focused on progression but having laughs and fun while doing it.

I prefer the Area 52, Zul'jin and Thrall realms!

I also prefer a group around my same progress give or take.

I am looking for a permanent place to be for tos and well beyond. I have recently swapped to my DH after playing my unholy dk for many expansions now.

You can reach me via btag and discord

Btag: deckardpain#1876
Discord: invictus#1245
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to add new faces to our roster -- for Antorus -- and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 7/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 4/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk.
LOL, already have your battle tag written down for a officer to contact you from your post on the Zul'jin forums lol. Hope to speak to you soon. Have a great day.
If you consider server transfer check us out!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill. Edub is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 (PST) server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions/Gems/Enchants Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-6/9M Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-9/9N Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987, Zer0Faith#1697) or myself (Vandervalt#1712) In-game