Sub-Races!!!

General Discussion
11/03/2017 12:32 PMPosted by Sevaira
11/03/2017 12:29 PMPosted by Tarc
How does it work that the Alliance gets a playable Elf sub-race when there's no main Elf race to branch off of?

No idea, the void elves which are basically them getting high elves will probably be based from the nigh elf tree.

Hopefully us having Nightborne will cauterize some of the bleeding.

Or did I read this wrong and these are stand-alone, new races added to each faction?

11/03/2017 12:31 PMPosted by Fuqazi
How does it work that the Alliance gets a playable Elf sub-race when there's no main Elf race to branch off of?

Night elves exist, you know.

True, but Alleria is a High-Elf, and is presumably the initiator/creator of this new Void Elf spinoff.

I'm not dissing it, just confused.
How about can I get that sexy worgen model Genn had in the cinematic??????
11/03/2017 12:53 PMPosted by Michu
Can I finally get n upright male horde?

Yes you can.
11/03/2017 12:31 PMPosted by Fuqazi

Night elves exist, you know.

WTB Fat Elf
Welp I'm happy making a nightborne
Can I have a nightborne druid, plz?
Wow what a surprise I was right. You want to play the new races? Sorry pay up $25 per character.
So I guess people kinda sorta got the high elves they have always wanted after all...
Upright trolls? Hmm... I might have to think about playing horde for a bit.
11/03/2017 01:02 PMPosted by Garrondorf
So I guess people kinda sorta got the high elves they have always wanted after all...

We'll need to wait and see for more information, but it does seem like that's the case. I suppose from a technical standpoint everyone was right.

Alliance gets playable High Elves, with the Blood Elf model.
But they're void elves, so technically the Alliance never got playable High Elves.
11/03/2017 01:02 PMPosted by Garrondorf

well alleria is a high elf but with the void..

I dont know man if I was a horde main I would be so happy with the subraces they got.. if we compare them to alliance sub races the horde totally won here.