Resto sham LF latenight guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a late night progression guild 9-10PM+ pst. Really looking to hop back on the saddle for antorus. Have alot of experience pushing progression in past expansions and have been playing off and on for years now. Would very much like to find a nice guild community to expand with <3
I'm currently 929 9/9H and looking to do some mythic before ant drops.
Horde pref. and can xfer anywhar
Hey Nidhoggy, would you mind adding me on Battle.net to chat a little bit? Thank you!

JayneReveck#1990
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) is a newly formed mythic raiding guild of 5/9M raiders looking for more to round out our roster to continue pushing ToS and begin Antorus. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

DPS & Healers for trial positions

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Alaskan Firedragons - Horde - Stormreaver

About us-
We are new guild progressing at a rapid rate, we formed approx. 3 months ago and have been pushing the boundaries ever since. We we have pushed 5/9 mythic in a month of raiding mythics and are going to continue to grow and progress even further. Our officer base has ties all the way back to vanilla and have competed in top end raiding guilds.

Raid times -
Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:00 CST
As well as members being active throughout the week to push mythic keystones to help stay geared, as well as help yourself deal with the constant AP grind that we all face.

What we expect-
Things we expect from our raiders, Be prepared for the upcoming fights, there is no need for us to babysit each individual raider and make sure you have watched the fight for the encounter, that is your responsibility as a raider.
Also PUNCTUALITY is a huge importance. We understand life happens, but that cant be a constant excuse and a reason to hinder the other 19 people in the raid. We expect our raiders to be on time for raid every raid night.

Recruitment-
We are currently recruiting for mainly Healers, Mages/Spriest/Lock, and Warrior DPS. HOWEVER we are interested in all exceptional candidates and if you feel you can dumpster the people in your spot and can earn your seat we will be more than willing to look at you and give you a shot.

If interested please add
GM: Party#1147
Recruit Officer: Levi#1494

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
Hey Nid!

If you think you could swing the times, let me know if you'd like to join the Resistance.

Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759220759

TL;DR: Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 8/9M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). We can also set up a Discord chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
Riventide#1332
<Elevate> A new guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 5/9m lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all rolls and classes to fill our ranks no trial period will be needed as we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for

Heals
Restoration shaman

DPS

Affliction Lock
Ret Pally
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Sub Rouge
Havoc Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736