Blizz Respond to Void Elves Question

General Discussion
I feel that if these Void elves are going to have normal skin colors, their Void form shouldn’t be a toggle, but should activate when entering combat.
11/08/2017 02:29 PMPosted by Mortis
What do you mean by "normal"?

Their skin looks normal to me.

Basically people want to be able to customize them to look like high elves, not void elves. That means getting rid of the Dracula look.
11/08/2017 02:23 PMPosted by Jmack
alliance new sub race is a blood elf dk wonder why people are upset about this............................

Because they can't be DKs. Void Elves also can't be paladins, so I'm not sure how many Alliance are really going to want to play them.

Honestly, Alliance should have gotten Nightbourne and Horde should have got undead elves/dark rangers.
11/08/2017 03:51 PMPosted by Drunkmaster
If we can turn off the void look and never use it, then I might give them a try.

They said in the panel that they were still considering how it was going to work like if it was auto during combat or having some sort of toggle so I'm sure they'll still looking for feedback on that part.

I think a toggle would be neat, or maybe a glyph that lets you decide if auto on in combat or not.