[A]915 pally tank lf progression guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild that is need of a tank. I'm not new to tanking just been since wrath and cata since ive last tanked I have 4 other 110 hunter is 928, dh 930, holy preist 925, !@# rogue 922. Looking for more of late night past 9pm raid times. Thanks for looking
<Got Rekt> Just might be the guild you are looking for!

About Us
We are an Alliance Guild based in Proudmoore. We have been around for about two years now, and are really pushing hard to turn our guild into a mythic raiding guild, and we are very close!

Raid Times
9:30-12:30 Tuesday and Thursday Nights Eastern Standard Time

Progression
7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
10/10 Heroic Nighthold
9/9 Heroic Tomb (with a 6% wipe on Mythic Goroth)

What We Can Provide For You
In Raid
    -Gems
    -Enchants
    -Flasks
    -Pots
    -Repairs
    -Food
    -A Very Well Thought Out Loot Council System

Out of Raid
    -A solid officer team who are fair and quick to deal with any issues.
    -A very entertaining discord where everyone is talking !@#$ to each other, having fun, and just being the good friends we are.
    -Mythic+, Mythic, Kara, and many other types of runs all the time.
    -Active population of great people.
    -Dramatic Readings of Steamy Romance Novels

Required Addons
-Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods
-Angry Assignments
-RCLootCouncil

What We Need
We need a few more DPS!
-Hunter (Very High)
-Shaman (Elemental, Enhancement)
-Death Knight (Frost)
-Mage
-Druid (Balance, Feral)
-Priest (Shadow)
-Paladin (Retribution)
-Warlock
-Warrior (Fury, Arms)
-Rogue

Contact Us
http://getrektguild.enjin.com/home

Guild Master:
coriand#1591
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi, Kastortroy! When you listed your times, I didn't see a time zone. Here's hoping you are Eastern or Central. [A](WrA) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus.

We are looking for a rogue, a mage, a beastmaster hunter, a tank, a dps with viable tank or heal offspec, and 2 other dps.

We are 9/9H and raid Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915 ilvl for current progression.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, and achievement/mount hunting together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and possibly set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.