945 4/9 M Windwalker LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey Guild Recruitment forum:

As the title says, I am a 945 Windwalker with Mythic experience looking for a guild that is looking to push far in Antorus.

Currently #3 on my realm for Monks in Item Level, I'm looking for a guild that is willing to realm transfer me over to their realm so I can raid and prog with them.
LF HORDE GUILD AT THIS TIME.
4/9 M in ToS with Desolate and Mistress experience.

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/Andolamin

Thanks for reading,
Andolamin.

BTAG: Allathonis#1181
Hey Andolamin.

I am posting here on behalf of <Serious Guild Name> wondering if you would like to join us for the remainder of ToS and into Antorus. We are a 7/9M Guild who raid 8:30-11:30pm CST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights with progression of Fallen Avatar and currently lack a WW monk on our Roster. We are on the Realm Sargeras and do pay for necessary Realm Transfers.

I'd Love to talk to you more and will send you a Bnet Request from Treehugger#1161

Happy Gaming.
<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid. (I know that's 8 hrs and your post says 9+, but if its close enough for you if the rest is right, lets talk)

8/9M Core group of players switching to the above schedule for next tier.

I sent an invite so we can chat about it.

Naaldira#1635
No monks currently. Core spot.

Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
Drow-Dalaran; an Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Elemental/Resto Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK
10) Affliction Warlock

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still LF guild. Preferably Horde at this point. Please add me @ allathonis#1181
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please keep in mind that I will require a paid transfer - this includes faction if necessary.
Thank you.
Hello,
I am the guild leader for [H] Reawaken on Staghelm/Azuremyst. If you are looking for a guild with a history of cutting edge achievements, server first boss kills, with an active friendly environment, then our guild is worth taking a closer look at. We offer over 11 years of raiding history on the same realm. We are not going to be a guild you join one day that falls apart the next. If you want a long term home we can offer that.

Here are the important points:

7/7M - 3/3M - 10/10M All Cutting Edge! - 7/9M
2 day a week raiding - Sunday/Monday 7-11CST
Extra activities during off nights (optional)
We do not recruit for the bench!

Contact Information:
Willow#1693 - GM
Dracs#1320 - Raid Leader
reawaken-staghelm.com
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/staghelm/Reawaken
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Hi everyone,

Going to go ahead and bump this.
At this time I am now the #3 Monk in terms of Ilvl on my realm, and have transferred to Horde.

I am still looking for a Horde guild, and now only will need a realm transfer from you.
Add me @ Allathonis#1181
Thank you.
<Aftermath> on Thrall is actively seeking a Melee DPS as we make our way into Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Raid Nights: Tue/Wed/Thur 8:30 - 11:30 pm EST
Loot Council
Discord
Progression: 7/9M ToS
Guild Bank Provides Flasks, Feasts, Pots, Gems, Chants, Vantus, etc.

Add me on btag if our progression and raid days work for you, and we can
discuss the details of what you're looking for from a guild.

Shadows - Shadows#1383 GM
Kaewynn - Kaelani#1390 Officer