944 Holy Paladin LF Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I am currently looking for a raid team (either alliance or horde that is not an issue) to raid with, here are some of the things that I am looking for:

Core Raid Spot: I do want to join a raid team that is currently NEEDING a holy paladin, if your guild already has one or two or three (lol) than it just loses value. If your team is looking for a hpal, I am interested!

A good community: I love having a huge loving family in my guild, that is something some of my past guilds have done so well at creating.

As far as times and stuff goes it varies for me, so any guild who is interested for my certain spec and me as a player is going to be considered. I have 5/9 Mythic Experience and have been healing for a while now.
What is your Btag?
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello! We are looking for a holy paladin to add to our family. When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, I will leave some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 9/9H pushing into Mythic

R.S. mythic raid needs:
1 Healer (prefer H pally/monk)
1 DPS with a great healing OS
Range DPS (full on locks)
Melee DPS (full on warriors)
Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday 5-8 PST 7-10 central and 8-11 EST

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me @ladie#1111 or find me in game.
Btag is DallasStar04#1521
Remember I will take all guilds who need a hpal into consideration, ALLIANCE is perfectly fine with me and I will make my final decision tomorrow!
Still looking for a guild to interview with tonight! Making decisions tomorrow.
We are looking for a exceptional player to complete our healing core. Yes we have 1 holy paladin, but don't let that throw you off. A second would be welcome going into avatar and KJ.

<Proper Villains>- Proudmoore. We are currently seeking 1 dps (Mage, Spriest, Boomkin prefered) and 1 healer (non-disc prefered)to join us in clearing a Tomb and heading into Antorus.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH
7/9M ToS (for now)

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do provide full repairs and consumables for all raiders and trials.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact Reason at Btag beyond#1193 or Krisann (krysann#1443 or discord Krisann#8014)
Hello

Obsidian on Proudmoore is very interested in a Holy Pally for out Mythic raiding team. We are currently 2/9 and moving forward. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9pm-12 EST. We also have an alt group for weekends and fill our time with a variety of shenanigans. You can find out more about us at www.wowobsidian.com or you can add me on bnet Wild#11409
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Nethergard Watch

We are currently looking for a couple more players to round out our mythic progression roster.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Dalfiuss or Carthion/Cartheolus in game or Dalfiuss#1247 or Carth#1634 in Battle.net.

Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST)
Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Optional Casual Raid Day (We run the difficulty behind our progression raid)
Monday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

We are currently 3/9M TOS
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 7 hours (2 days) to our raid week. As such, it is important that all of our applicants first be sure that they are ready to be not only punctual, but to be thorough in their preparation and as proactive as they can in learning encounters before they are pulled.

Below is some of the relevant information regarding our guild and server. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    Healer (any but Resto Shaman)
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

Where to apply:
If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
Guild : Freakshow
Server : Area 52
Faction : Horde
Dates: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Time: 7:30 pm-11:00 pm EST (server)
Loot Style : Loot Council
Current Progression : 9/9H 5/9M
A little about us:
We are a guild created back in 2010 on Area 52. We have established ourself as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 9/9H 5/9M ToS. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push.

We are a group that is progression oriented however very relaxed and also enjoy having fun. We keep a fun and positive environment to play and raid in and are proud of the fact that we can keep such an environment while still doing mythic raiding. We keep an environment of raiders that are at least twenty years of age. This is a guild that has been around since 2010 on area 52 and and another 5 years before that on Greymane.

We offer food ( feast ) and flask for mythic progression.

We are currently in high demand of :

DPS :
Mage
Rogue
SPriest
Hunter
Warrior dps
DH

HEALER : (Core Spot)
Holy Pally
Resto Druid

If you do not see your class listed here do not feel that we do not want you. We are always looking for people that are skilled at what they play and want to progress in a place that is fun to do it. Some of our longest members and newer members alike love the environment that we provide. It is a unique symbiotic relationship with raiding and friendship.

Previously we have been:
Tier 17 -- 5/7 M HM, 7/10 M BRF, 12/13 M HFC
Tier 16 -- 14/14 H US #192 25m

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the officers listed at the bottom of this thread.
Feel free to apply on http://freakshow.guildlaunch.com/

For more information add one of our officers:

Officer
Hinata -- Hinata#1703
Kizzie -- Kizzie#11943
Hey, if you're still looking for a guild, <CRY MOAR> is looking at picking up a couple of players. We're 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras right now and working on KJ. We raid 8-11 Eastern Tuesday-Thursday. If you're interested you can check out our logs and add me on btag (jello#11422) to chat, or just apply on our website (crymoar.com).

Best of luck in the guild search.
Air 7/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.
We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large
Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST.
*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Aeylianna,

Sent you a friend request. If you're still looking for a home, I'd love to chat. I am currently looking for a solid H Paladin (no, I don't have 3 on the team...yet;)). I'll spare all the guild spam here, would rather talk in Discord or in game. Add me on Bnet (trenchfoote#1334).
Hi Aeylianna,

We are in desperate need of an Hpal so if you could take a minute to read our post (copied below) and see if we fit what you are looking for. We are also 5/9M.

<Tunnel Vision Boss> on Sargeras is recruiting for Mythic progression and are in need of exceptional players! We have a love for this game that started as far back as Classic and continues to this day. With our leadership and the addition of skillful players like you, we will push through any of the content we set our sights on. If you're not into raiding but want to enjoy the company of some great people we are happy to have you!

Our Goals
While we only raid two days a week we are by no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid.

Experience
NH 10/10H 7/10M
ToS 9/9H 5/9M

Raid Schedule
Thursday: 8-11pm CST
Sunday: 8-11pm CST

Voice Chats
Discord; it is required on raid nights and always open for guildies to use anytime.

Loot System
RCLootCouncil - it's required you have this addon installed and enabled at the time raid begins. We distribute gear based on BiS/Biggest Upgrade to maximize the benefits received from each boss drop. If loot is overlooked and/or someone was not considered that should have, a simple message to one of the officers will get this sorted. We do not however allow whining/complaining over loot as most of us care very little about getting loot ourselves and instead care about what's best for the raid group.

Current Recruitment Needs
DPS:
High Priority: MM/BM Hunter, Fury/Arms Warrior, Mage, Ret Pally
Medium Priority: Enh Shaman, Ele Shaman, Havoc DH
Low Priority: Shadow Priest

Heals:
High Priority: Holy Paladin
Medium Priority: Holy Priest

When it comes to Mythic progression, as you know, we are forced to a 20-Man Raid size. This makes it necessary to have a few subs ready to jump in each night if needed.
What we'd require from you
- Current Progression Needs/Numbers (I.E. Logs, and Concordance is required)
- Knowledge of fights we are on or progressing towards
- High Attendance
- A serious and open attitude
- Sense of humor (we have fun)
- Ability to take criticism

We award raiders who meet their requirements consistently (usually exceed!) with a core raid spot and especially those who take the time to understand their class to maximize their potential.

So Why Join Us?
We will provide a comfortable home for you to enjoy the game how you like. Whether that be taking on PVE or PVP content to your hearts content.

If you are not up for the commitment of raiding, we are looking for those who love to push the limits with Mythic+. Our guild is itching for more challenges and we'd be the perfect spot for you!

Contact Info
I will be checking this periodically every day so if you're interested you can reply here. Or you can contact me or another officer on bnet. Or if you would like you can also apply at our website! www.TunnelVisionBoss.xyz

Officer Bnets:
smo#11174
cheddarBob#1445
paste#1701
<Spiritus Mundi> is a horde guild on Connected Kilrogg server and we are currently looking for multiple dps classes to round out our progression team to finish ToS and move to Antorus. Currently 5/9M ToS and moving onward at a fast rate!

Current Needs:
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Spriest (w/ disc/holy offspec)
Subtlety Rogue
Arms/Fury Warrior
Disc/Holy priest
Holy Paladin

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm to 1 am CST (server is PST) with optional Heroic/Normal clear on Thursday for trial runs and those juicy titanforges at same time. In the downtime between raids we run a lot of M+ and play other games as well. We maintain a fun, enjoyable atmosphere in our raid groups while maximizing pulls for progression. If our raid times fit and you would like to give us a try, add us to schedule a trial or get some more info.

Reneda#1787
Rav#11203
Aceofblades#11930
Eadley#1461
Hey, I don't know if you're still looking for a guild as you said you'd make a decision 4 days ago, but doesn't hurt to try. I'm also sending you a friend request.

<Rocket Surgery> is a 6 hours, 2 days/week raiding guild composed of mostly former top end raiders who can no longer dedicate as much time to raiding.

We're currently 6/9M with Maiden dying this week if nothing goes too wrong, and we raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST. We never add extra raid days or raid over the limited time we have, we do what we can with the little time we have.

If this interests you, please contact me! My btag is Neryssa#11899 (I already added you but you can identify me :P) or if you prefer discord, Nery#4433. You can also check our recruitment thread at https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744 for more info, or look at Flak screaming at our first Mistress kill at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_urvYj-n5E0.

Good luck on your search, and hope to hear from you!