H-Holy Pally LF Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently 924 IL Holy Paladin LF a raiding guild. Currently available Tuesday-Thursday night times for raids. Have experience with Heroic ToS and some M Tos on a different character. Willing to server hop if needed.
Helloooooo Wakethelight,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Hey there! Come check out our team Disasterpiece! Their days/times should work perfectly for you!

<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ten full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5:30pm - 8pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 3/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 1/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hi Wakethelight,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Or Whatever-Sargeras (1/9M) is a casual alliance raiding guild on sargeras. Our raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm Central time. We are currently recruiting a healer and dps but will accept anyone that excels at their class. My btag is fallfordeath#1421 if interested
Hello Raiders, look at your raid team, now back to us, now back at your raid team, now back to us. Sadly, they aren't us, but if they stopped standing in fire, they could be like us. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re fighting a dragon with the team your team could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a legendary. Look again, it's now TWO legendaries! Anything is possible when your raid team doesn't stand in fire. I’m on a spectral tiger.

*legendaries not included
**raiders may or may not actually stand in fire
***spectral tiger not included

Jokes aside <Lose Your Life> is a team that was founded in vanilla and has continued our long legacy of boss kills and friendship throughout each xpack. We straddle the line between serious and casual while doing heroic and mythic level content. We expect our players to know their class and bring their best to each and every raid. We are an adult guild and applicants should be age 18+.

**Raid Times**
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST
Time Zone Conversion - (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST | 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST)
We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot.

**Recent Raid Achievements**:

4/9 M ToS
    9/9 H ToS AotC
    5/10M NH
    10/10H NH AotC

**Currently Recruiting**:

DPS - Any non-Leather - **or players who can flex to other roles**
Heals - Most classes considered - Full on priests

We’re happy to have any exceptional players, especially if they are comfortable flexing from DPS to heals or tank.

Apply on our website if you’d like to join us http://www.loseyourlife.com. If you want some more information, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk.

Sugar#1437

Darann#1686
<Ouroboros> is recruiting members for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond! We're picking up steam in Tomb (9/9 H, 3/9 M), but we've been held back some nights by poor attendance at key positions. We're seeking players who can commit to our raid schedule and understand what that commitment means to their fellow raiders.

<Ouroboros> raids 2 nights a week (Tuesday and Thursday, and sometimes an optional alt/farm clear on Wednesday) from 8:00pm EST until 11:00pm EST. We try to progress with as full a raid group as possible during heroic, and then take the BEST OF THE BEST to Mythic.

Our recruitment is sort of open. We're looking for healers and ranged dps primarily. Honestly, we're open to all ranged dps specs (aside from mages, really) and all healers (but especially holy paladins). While these are the stated roles we need, ALL exceptional applicants are considered, no matter what role/class. As we continue towards the end of Legion and beyond, we want to field the absolute best roster possible, and I personally hope the competition is fierce.

Applicants are expected to use Discord. You should also have all raid materials you need to maximize your performance. While feasts are provided, you should know the preferred consumables for your spec. Gear must be gemmed/enchanted properly, as would be the norm in any raiding guild (at least, I hope that's the norm for raiding guilds.)

Pleasepleasepleaseplease if you are interested, send me a tell in game, add one of us on bnet - PhoenixForce#1379 or Vayne#1637 or mortificial#1983

Thanks for reading and we hope to talk to you soon!
I organize a weekly cross-server friendly raid team. We aren't a guild, just a small group of 15+ raiders who meet every Tuesday from 9pmEST to Midnight. We use Discord, Personal Loot and are currently 8/9Heroic ToS. Being cross-realm friendly means there is no obligation to server transfer or join any specific guild to raid. Our raids are relaxed and efficient, operating under a raid leader who has served this team for the last 9+ years.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me on Btag: MooingDruid#1737

I have only one spot for a core Healer.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a Holy Paladin healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello! <Expire> (3/9M) is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike which raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently in need of a holy pally to join our core raid team!

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If you are interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168, or add me on discord at Only Halide#4942.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    Healer (any class)
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

Where to apply:
If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.