5/9M Ret Pally LF Late Night Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
935 ret pally LF late night raiding guild. Current guild is not working out. Thinking of leaving and maybe joining another raid team but I thought i would test the waters first.

What I am looking for:
-At least 1/9M experience as I don't mind going back in progression if times matchup.

-Fri/Sat/Sun nights preferred but open to other days. Raid nights starting past 10PM PST super preferred but negotiable.

-I CANNOT raid On tuesday and Thursdays before 10PM PST. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS.

-Alliance or horde does not matter to me but heavy preference on Horde.

-Discord communications highly preferred

-Raid mats (Flasks, pots, food, gems and enchants) provided as I don't want to farm during the little free time I have.

What I can offer you:
-95% or better attendance rate. I've barely missed a raid in the past 10 years I have been playing. Will gladly post on in relevant spots when I cannot make a raid night.

-Experience with almost all the Mythic encounters in Legion thus far.

-Mythic+ body. Don't mind running them if you need a body and I'm not busy

-Have 10 years of raiding experience dating back to The Burning Crusade

-Have significant experience in both Retribution and Holy specs. Spent all of BC/Wrath/Cata healing. Tanking spec I have experience but not as much.

Raiding experience:
7/7M EN (no Cutting edge sadly)
2/3M TOS
9/10M NH (with 20% wipes on M guldan)
5/9M TOS (10% wipes on Mistress Sasszine)

Parses:
Paladin: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/klarkekent

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please leave your copy/paste down below along with Bnet ID contact info. If I see something I like I will message you on bnet. Thank you and have a pleasant evening.
Bump my dudes.
Hey Klarkekent -- what time zone are your times in
All times are in PST.
Hello, we are Intent, a late night guild on Proudmoore (Allliance, PVE). Contact us if you are interested! You don't even have to switch guild names B)

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10 PM - 1 AM PST

Legion Progression
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor

Contacts (Btag):
Recruitment: Tribbi -- Cytochrome#1929
GM: Mightybob -- Leucomelas#1788
Vivimonster -- Vivienne#11343
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Bamp
    <FASTz> of Arthas-PvP is a new guild composing of top 40 U.S. leadership and we're building for Antorus. We are recruiting all classes and specs. We raid late night Friday and Saturday from 12:45 AM to 4:45 AM EST. Feel free to message us for more details!

If weekends are ok and you want to push US top 100 on a 2 night per week, 8 firm hours, add me to bnet and we can discuss further details!

TheLOOGE#11560
    Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Listed as Raid 7 of the fantastic community that is Seraph of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>
    7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 4/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
    11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
    Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    Hello,

We're 30 minutes off of your desired times. Not sure how much wriggle room you have there but figured I'd post anyway. We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Pacific Time.

We're 7/9 Mythic, a long-time group with roots stretching back to Wrath. Dark Skies was formed as a haven for people who need to raid later, especially those with families who can't raid til their kids are in bed.

We're a consensus-based group that enjoys strategizing and log-crunching. You can find out more about us in our main thread, here:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754505836

Hit me up on bnet if you want to talk. Tewa#1373
    Obscurity
    (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
    6/9M ToS, 9/9 H

Zul’Jin Horde
    Raid days / Times:
    Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
    Warrior
    UH DK
    Rogue(High)

Contact Information:
    Zia#11407 (GM)
    Normalninja#1733
    nomnomzz#1648
    austin0nfire#1376