6/9M Mage LF new home!

Guild Recruitment
Started playing Mage as my main (always had it as an alt) this expansion. previously was a healer (Mistweaver since MOP beta, and Hpal before that). Raided with Strawberry Puppy Kisses during Warlords, Static/Bigcrits/Tyranny in previous expansions. Consistent US10-50 throughout raiding career, stepped down from that level of raiding due to life after leaving SPK.

I'm looking for a semi-hardcore guild.
Hoping for 7/9M guild, with raid times not going past midnight EST (although I'm flexible on this if the "right" guild comes along).

I strongly prefer not raiding on Friday or Saturdays.

recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rTX2HyM7kxNthacQ#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0
Think you could pop in an make a chill guild a bit better?
T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est works

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
<Cinders> 5/9M is recruiting on Stormrage[Alliance]

Cinders is a raid centric guild on Stormrage with an exceptional group of raiders at it's core. Currently we are looking to add to this roster to further progress through mythic, then into Antorus!

We are looking for players who are motivated for progression and are high performers of their classes, but who are also team players with good attitudes. We are currently 5/9M and still progressing. We also run multiple high lvl M+ keys, alt runs, normals, and other guild events throughout the week outside of raid time.

Raid times are Fri 7p-11p, and Sat 7p-11p server time. (EST)
We also do an optional heroic clear on sunday for those who need it.

We are currently recruiting 2-3 exceptional ranged DPS. Minimum requirements: 925+ ilvl, 55+traits, and a dependable team player.

Please feel free to message myself, or add my b.net Xman#11475 or our GM Saybelle @ Sayble#1213. You can also message any officer (Crili, Skepfish, Namera.) We look forward to speaking with you!
Still looking:

Shamy - I'm looking for something more progressed thanks for the offer.
Xqv - those raid times aren't going to work with me, sry.
Hey kittiezz!

Massacre is a horde guild located on US-Turalyon and we're currently looking for ranged DPS to fill core raid spots. We're currently 6/9m and we raid tues-thurs 8:45PM-12AM EST. If you're interested please feel free to add my on BNET @ Eddy#1453.
Hi, we are in need of a Mage and I really think you'd fit in well on our team, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 7/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Hey Kit,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a Mage on our mythic roster!!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. Check us out and let me know what you think.[i][/i] I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
Hey Kittie, I would love to speak with you about joining our mythic team!

<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Hunter
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
-Mage
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/9M - two night a week (7 hours), working on Mythic Maidens.

Cheers and best of luck.
---------------------------------------------
<SCH> of Bleeding Hollow
Raid Days: M/Tu/W
Raid Times: 8:30-12a (EST) 7:30-11p (CST) 6:30-10p (MST) 5:30p-9p (PST)
Progression: 7/7M 3/3M 10/10H 10/10M 9/9H 7/9M
Detailed Joining Page: SCHguild.com/join
Detailed Officer Contact Page: SCHguild.com/contact
WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/SCH
My Contact: Geal#11631
-Recruiting:
- Feral DPS
- Hunter
- Boomkin
-Shadow priest

Brief Introduction: We're a 10+ year raiding guild manged by the same gm. Our guild is operated on mentality of doing whats best for the guild, not the individual.

I know mage isn't up there for necessity but a good mage is always something to look for. Hopefully I'll hear from you soon
Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently 3/9M with Sisters to 19%. We are looking for more ranged DPS!

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If you are interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or message me on discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
Hi Kittiezz,

(A) Syzygy - Sargeras is 7/9M. We raid 8-11 CST (9-12 EST) Mon-Thurs. We have an immediate opening for a mage. Feel free to add me on Bnet if you would like to chat, Dispersed#1978.
Impressively Mediocre 5/9M looking for more to join our weekend raids.

Classes needed
-Rogue
-Resto Druid
-Holy Priest
-Warrior
-Boomkin
-Hunter
-Mage

-Other classes will be considered.

Raid Times:
Sat: 7-10 est server regular raid time
Sun: 7-10 est server regular raid time
Thurs: optional H ToS full clear 7 server

Loot:
Loot is done using RC loot council, attendance, performance, current gear level, and what benefits the guild the most is taken into consideration. If you have a problem with loot feel free to message an officer, drama is not acceptable. If you are here for loot you are in the wrong place, we are in the business of downing bosses.

Trials:
Trial period is typically two weeks, during this time attendance must be 100% unless approved before said trial, you will be last for loot consideration, but that does not mean you are exempt from loot.

Raid Environment:
We raid 6 hours a week so downtime is frowned upon, we emphasize quick pulls during progression to get maximum time on new bosses. However we do like to have fun in raid, gamble, joke around. We have a variety of different raiders brought together so things do get interesting...

Please reply to this post or msg Xccentric#1401 or Duke#13805
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 5/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - (Optional) Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Ranged (No Locks)
Rogues

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
Hello! You seem to be a great candidate to join our mythic raiding roster. Read below and please contact us!

Lucky Sigma is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild with a friendly atmosphere and we're looking for some people to progress through Mythic content. We are on tichondrius-US Horde. We have completed 9/10M NH and 7/7M EN previous tier. Currently, we are 5/9M ToS with Mistress at 0.6%!

We are looking for exceptional DPS (S. priest, Boomkin, any RDPS top priority) and heals (Resto Sham or others preferably with DPS OS).

Raid days are Tuesdays & Thursdays 6-9pm PST
Sundays (Alt/Trial/Optional runs): 4-7pm PST

Unsure of us? You can watch our stream that goes up some raid days at: twitch.tv/lthuskies or our kill videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9NCK33Smubtw_pcERT7bQ

Add Sngger#1725 LtHusky#1508 or Alanware#1584 for more information.

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Lucky+Sigma
Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/291344/latest/
Doppelganger is a Sargeras-Alliance Mythic Progression raiding guild with three main goals.

1) To raid endgame content at a high level, pre-nerf, with like minded individuals.
2) To always strive to improve every aspect of raiding, both personal and as a team.
3) To maintain a community of mature, respectful and friendly guild members where people feel safe and can call a home. The guild members consist of players who are raider/have been raiders, friends of said raiders, and players that may not be raiders, but excel at whatever they do and adhere to the guild standards.

If you're looking to kill content swiftly and efficiently in a mature and respectful environment...

Doppelganger is the home for you!

Current Progression:

7/9M

Our logs:
warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
Mon/Wed/Thu 7:00-10:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong start the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Expectations:
Be Prepared: Consumables/Talent builds/Addons/Hardware

Punctuality and efficiency are embraced in Doppelganger.
7:00pm means Bosses being pulled, not asking for a summon to raid!

Respect and maturity is essential in Doppelganger; giving/receiving constructive criticism is important to our success. Toxicity is counterproductive, and will be handled swiftly.

Here are some links:
Apply online at http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment
Expectations thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officers - beardumbra#1808 Chesties#1612
Hello, I am the GM on Trials -Proudmoore. We are currently 7/9M.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday. 8:30-11:30pm central

Our goal is to become one of the best guilds on the server and push our players to be the best they can be.

I would like to talk with you more, we are currently in need of a mage for our main team. Please contact me if you wish to want to get more information. Rostafer#1882.
Hey Kittiezz,

We're looking to add another capable mage to our roster. A little about us:

7/9M (w/ an 8% pull on Avatar). Cutting Edge since Archimonde. 9 Hrs / Week Raid Schedule: T/Th/Sun 7:30-10:30pm CST. Alliance, on Sargeras.

Let me know if you'd like to chat further and see if it's a good fit.

Add me @ Mak#1504 and/or apply @ www.causticguild.com

Thanks!
[A] <No Skill> Rexxar/Misha Connected Realm

Raid Schedule:
Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)
This is for progression & farm.

Currently 5/9M.

We are a progression oriented raid guild consisting mostly of players who have known eachother for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, getting realm first Xavius before having some attendance problems in NH keeping us at 9/10. We are looking to get Cutting Edge once again this tier, and are working hard towards that goal.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

We are mainly looking for RDPS.

Apply at:
www.noskill.pro or add me on bnet and we can talk to see if we are a good fit Covahz#1569