[A] 6/9M Holy Priest Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
About me:

6/9 Mythic
943-945+ Equipped (depending on lego builds)
70+ Artifact traits
Alliance
East Coast (Raid times should start no later than 8PM EST, weekdays)
Looking for a core healer spot
Will message logs privately if interested
<Doomforge Brewing>

Realm: Argent Dawn
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 9/9H
Schedule: Monday 7:45-10:45 EST
Wednesday 7:45-10:45 EST

Currently Recruiting:

Tank:
Immediate Opening
Healers:
Immediate openings

DPS:
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Paladin
Warrior
Demon Hunter
Death Knight

Who We Are:

<Doomforge Brewing> is a guild focused on improving the gaming experience for its members. As a raid group our primary progression goal is to clear every Heroic boss that Blizzard throws at us. Our primary goal overall however, is to enjoy the game.

We were initially formed in 2004 by a group of high school friends that has expanded over the years. Our discord chat is active as we are frequently engaged with each other throughout the day just talking crap and random nonsense or discussing the hot topics about the game in general.

What We Are Looking For:

The type of player we are looking for is sort of a dying breed in this game. If you have been around WoW long enough you know what we are talking about – there seems to be a surplus of ‘me-first’ players doing nothing but chasing ilvl and staring at damage meters. If this is what you are trying to avoid, we might be a very good fit for you.

Our raid environment is very important to us. Anyone who has been part of a raid group that is not in the top world 1000 understands the delicate balance between keeping an eye on progression while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. At <Doomforge Brewing> I think we walk that thin line pretty well. This is a game that is meant to be fun and we do not forget that.

At the same time, since we only raid for 6 hours a week we do need to make that time count. Our raiders come to raids prepared: gemmed/enchanted with flasks/food and are read up on the current strats to keep us moving forward. Not because its mandatory, but because we all understand that is what we need to do in order to keep moving forward with the time that we have.

As discussed above, we are a Heroic progression team. We may play around in Mythic once our Heroic goals are met in each tier, but it is not our priority. If you are looking for a group focused on Mythic progression with a 10/10M goal, we are not the right fit for you.

How We Spend Non-Raid Nights:

Mythic +’s would be the simplest answer for that. It’s a pretty good way to grind out that much needed AP and get the occasional upgrade. We have pretty regular Mythic + groups going on and some evenings we have more than 1 group happening.

PVP is also something that a few of our raiders have an interest in on the off-nights. I would not call us a PVP guild by any means, but if you are looking for 2’s, 3’s or the occasional random BG – we have folks who would like to join you.

Old runs for transmog/achieves. Nothing is worth doing if you don’t look fresh to death doing it. Quality transmogs are pretty much a must – we have the occasional public shaming for those who don’t match. Fortunately, we also have an abundance of transmog mounts if you have forgotten something.

Who to Contact:
Maddycakes#1302
Saucy#11257
Kevinly#1504
Bonuspoppa#1346

If you have any questions or would like to learn more, we would be very interested in getting into group/discord with you and talking with you further.
Sorry I didn't specify before: I am only looking for guilds in mythic progression, preferably around the same level of progression.
What up Barnibizzle!? We're looking to replace a healer for our mythic progression guild on Stormrage. W're 3/9M at the moment, just need to get solid raiders on consistant and we should be 6/9 and pushing in no time. I know we're a little behind where you're at but a priest would make a perfect fit and I'd love for you to check us out.
Add me or hit up our discord!
Mastblastah#1100
https://discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Greetings,

Acceptably Average [A]- Sargeras is currently looking for more to solidify our roster as we head in Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Currently Recruiting:

DPS: Mage, Spriest, Balance Druid, Warlock, Elemental Shaman
Healer: Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid

Current Progression:

The majority of the core of AA have raided together since SoO in MoP. Our current progression in Legion is as follows:
7/7M Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge
2/3M Trial of Valor
10/10H | 7/10M Nighthold
9/9H |5/9M Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Information:
We are on a very lightweight schedule of 9 hours per week.
Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Times: 7-10 CST

As a guild, we provide enchants, gems, flasks, potions, food and repairs for our raiders. We ask you do your part to work on maxing your Artifact weapon, and do your research before the encounter takes place.

Our atmosphere in guild takes raiding seriously, but we all love to joke around and pick fun at each other.

For more information please contact any of the following:
Lorithian - Guild Master - Lor#1167
Däphne - Officer - Däphne#11826 (Alt+0228)
Putrefy (Officer) - BAMFRKJ1337#1996

Thanks for your time,
Däphne