Corrupt Intentions LFM for Progression

Guild Recruitment
We are currently 9/11 Heroic and 3/9 M TOS and 9/9 Heroic ToS

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions on Uldum. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

The following are the roles we are recruiting and looking for. If you are applying please put your info and any possible logs you may have so we can look at them. If you are applying for a role that may not be looked for highly at the moment logs will benefit you greatly.

Role/ Needs (Updated for Needs for Second Squadron):

Healers:
Paladin - High
Priest - Medium (DISC - HIGH)
Shaman - Medium
Monk - Medium
Druid - High

DPS: Melee
Warrior: High
Rogue: High
Shaman: High
Monk: High
Demon Hunter: Medium to Low
Druid: Medium
Paladin: Medium
Death Knight: Medium

DPS: Ranged/Caster
Hunter: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Mage: High
Shaman: HIGH
Druid: Medium
Priest: Medium

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896 or Ychromo#1811 or Invader#1417
BUMP BOYS
:-)
Great group of people!
bump
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP Updated Information
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP