Lack of gold follower missions as of late?

General Discussion
For the past 2 weeks i have not been getting any follower missions for gold farming. As someone with limited time, (not to mention being an engineer) these missions were a godsend for Raid mats. Am i alone with this problem or has anyone else noticed?
I've been getting about 2 per character per day. Though some characters do skip a day now and then. I'm not seeing any significant decrease in availability.
i'm seeing at least daily gold missions on this guy,and sometimes more then once,rng is a cruel mistress
I've been getting 1-3 a day on most of my characters. I did notice one alt who isn't as progressed in the argus story gets less.
Mine have been pretty standard it seems. Nothing out of the ordinary ebb and flow.
10/12/2017 02:25 PMPosted by Cytriss
I've been getting 1-3 a day on most of my characters. I did notice one alt who isn't as progressed in the argus story gets less.
it might also be the level of champions you have. since they hotfixed the 950 mission rewards any 950 missions should give u better goodies. anything beyond that not so much.
Really? One of my alts had 5 gold missions last nite. It looked really weird, the page was all gold missions with one random equipment mission on the bottom.

It's RNG.
I usually get between 2-3 a day, per character. Not much to spend it on, besides a handful of vendor items & Transmog though...
I've got two coming in over the next couple of hours. Random missions are random.
I always have a lot of gold missions up because they are low on my priority list and I do the others first.

Like the others have said, RNG, and to get new quests it helps to clear the old ones. Good luck!
Average 2/day- I am still unsure what optimal set up is.

I have mission reduction on each one so they can refill the table faster.
Nope, it's purely RNG.
Totally RNG. Since 10/8 I've completed (@ 200%) 41 gold missions over 12 toons with 5 more currently in progress.

Still working on optimal set-ups, but just since 10/8 I've made over 94k. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, I haven't really found anyone to compare with.

Also, why can't we use some of the troop buffs with the app (the new Argus troops, etc)?
My warrior has on average 2 per day, sometimes 3
the great thing is they are usually over 8 hours, and i have most of my champs with +30% and +40% success rate on >8 hour missions
10/12/2017 04:21 PMPosted by Barlaroo
Also, why can't we use some of the troop buffs with the app (the new Argus troops, etc)?

You can it just does not display the buff?

I just swap the troops around and check the %, 170-- swap to a different follower 200% ok thats the team to send.
10/12/2017 04:57 PMPosted by Mate
10/12/2017 04:21 PMPosted by Barlaroo

You can it just does not display the buff?

I just swap the troops around and check the %, 170-- swap to a different follower 200% ok thats the team to send.

I meant the buffs like the Argus Champions that you can add to your current troops. When viewing the buff/tokens you have, they don't show up on the APP. Example is I can see my 20% to all hammer that I can equip on a follower, but I don't see the Argus troop that I have sitting in my characters bags (if using the App).