Asmongold has a point.

Emerald Dream
The last time wPvP was fun was MoP. Fact.
10/18/2017 08:11 PMPosted by Aliatril
He isn't wrong. At all. WPvP is 100% garbage. This coming from a person who spent nearly my entire WoW career living for WPvP, all 13 years. All it is one shot classes, tanks, or a bunch of idiots zerging a flight path/spawn point. This expansion for the first time isn't fun for me WPvP wise at all. The worst part is it's so bad you have players who literally have barely a basic knowledge of their class destroying people in WPvP because tank, toys, legendaries, titanforging, etc, etc. And they think that makes them good. There has always been some OPness in WPvP, but it's insanely bad now. Not to mention the fact WPvP is now just sit at a quest hub and camp randoms and claim you are good at PvP.

You can see all of this and more @OwlcapwnTV.

Griefing players 7 days a week.
10/18/2017 08:48 PMPosted by Jereyne
The last time wPvP was fun was MoP. Fact.

Agreed. Timeless Isle was good. Especially with the Censer...
10/18/2017 09:37 PMPosted by Dnasis
Timeless Isle

My main gripe is mostly Class Design and fun.
10/18/2017 09:42 PMPosted by Jereyne
My main gripe is mostly Class Design and fun.

I value WPVP on the tangible benefits.Nowadays there are none. I can get more honor in a few minutes doing a world quest, why should I grind it out farming people over and over? I have way better things to do.
He's absolutely right :)
10/19/2017 07:01 AMPosted by Andréw
He's absolutely right :)

/wave

I told some horde friends on Tich to look out for you; they were very amused by my description of your antics :D
I don't tweet, but I bet this is an earth-shakingly important topic to you twits.

Zigra,
hopes he used the right phraseology
People always say timeless isle was the best as if isle of thunder wasn't ten times better.
Twitter, bragging/arguing about PvP in 2017.

Y'all are hilarious.
10/19/2017 10:17 AMPosted by Nekomamushi
isle of thunder wasn't ten times better.

Really? There was never enough PVP when that came out but then again I was on a different server then.

There seems to be some off realmers joining our thread. FREAKING ME OUT MAN!
10/18/2017 05:43 PMPosted by Larvae
https://twitter.com/Asmongold/status/915580260850204672

This is why he is bashing ED now, because he was called out a few days ago.

Coming from a guy whose gimmick is living in filth, not bathing, and sleeping with roaches, I wouldnt take it to heart.

As if some of the Edreamers that live on Twitter aren't accustomed to filth, squalor, e-dating, and not washing themselves, this statement doesn't really merit a lot of worth.
Not all of us are bad, I promise >~>
10/19/2017 10:52 AMPosted by Destrey
Not all of us are bad, I promise >~>

Just most of us.
the mentally deficient comment is fair I'd say, can't really argue it
It's no mystery why game discussion has migrated to Twitter, these forums have become, umm... what term should I use... "meticulously administrated".
10/19/2017 10:37 AMPosted by Therrick
10/18/2017 05:43 PMPosted by Larvae
https://twitter.com/Asmongold/status/915580260850204672

This is why he is bashing ED now, because he was called out a few days ago.

Coming from a guy whose gimmick is living in filth, not bathing, and sleeping with roaches, I wouldnt take it to heart.

As if some of the Edreamers that live on Twitter aren't accustomed to filth, squalor, e-dating, and not washing themselves, this statement doesn't really merit a lot of worth.

Im sure your statement seemed rational in your mind as some logical checkmate, but I have yet to see someone with the ED tag on twitter that openly falls under any of these categories.

BTW I agree with Asmongold's statement re: ED, but dont see it as a bad thing. The competitiveness and how defensive ppl get over it in my opinion is a good thing. Other realms dont have that the way we do. It just seemed to deteriorate to new lows the way WPVP has devolved.

Also- I do enjoy watching his streams, hes entertaining AF... I just meant that he is in no position to insult anyone.