Garbage game - Wows end time

Arenas
10/20/2017 08:34 AMPosted by Msmarypopnz
<span class="truncated">...</span>He did at the start

Pretty sure telarine stole it and wrote #BuffBrewmaster on it

Says the mw monk. Monks been op since it came out.

Thats what Blizzard does. Brings out a new class and makes it op for a couple years totally alienating the rest of their player base.

Again. Fotm in action.
https://youtu.be/b60dR9og1Y4?t=11
MW? I was one of the OG 3 WWs. Also when monks came out you went 100-0 in the duration of a silencing shot.
But you have not achieved anything in this game yet.....

You are not even a good troll lol
10/20/2017 07:51 AMPosted by Nipsxtra
This game is garbage. I land almost 90% of my silences including be racial and detains.

see heres ur mistake, all you need to do to win is damage and not die
10/20/2017 08:37 AMPosted by Foxfighter

What is there to achieve in this game ?

What am I gonna get? Arena Master 2.0?

Do you even realize how hard it was to get that title?

Err mah god youre 2k.... /golf clap.
10/20/2017 08:39 AMPosted by Msmarypopnz
10/20/2017 08:37 AMPosted by Foxfighter

What am I gonna get? Arena Master 2.0?

Do you even realize how hard it was to get that title?

not at all?
Better yet what are you gonna chieve?

Get another !@#$ transmog that everyone has?

Id rather wear my Marshal gear or .5 gear or elite Wrathfull gear. Or better yet...My iron bikini....All of which is better than what you will ever get for being 2k now.
10/20/2017 08:41 AMPosted by Msmarypopnz

Id rather wear my Marshal gear or .5 gear or elite Wrathfull gear. Or better yet...My iron bikini....All of which is better than what you will ever get for being 2k now.

There are titles above arena master that are more prestigious?

Just because you are not good enough to get there does not mean the game is terrible. You have yet to even get your 2.4 achieve. Would you like some tips. I am starting to think you are actually this triggered and you are not trolling.

Which class is your “main”
10/20/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Foxfighter
10/20/2017 08:41 AMPosted by Msmarypopnz

Just because you are not good enough to get there does not mean the game is terrible. You have yet to even get your 2.4 achieve. Would you like some tips. I am starting to think you are actually this triggered and you are not trolling.

Pfft like what?

Glad which people buy?

You cant get my title or mog bro. Im on a whole diff level than you.

What does the 2.4 achievement get? You guessed it... Absolutely nothing other than achievment points.
Don't play the game if you don't like it, simple as that.
This game and pvp are dead because of one thing.

There is absolutely nothing left that anybody wants to compete for.

Hell. At least in wod you could get the Lady Of War title which I have on my alt ret. There is nothing this xpac or most of the xpacs following wrath that you have to really compete to get.
10/20/2017 09:04 AMPosted by Hachí
Don't play the game if you don't like it, simple as that.

Ive said it time and time again. This is just a holdover until something better comes out.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, mentally handicapped individuals (op) should be euthanized at birth. We need to purify the gene pool to match Europa.
10/20/2017 09:14 AMPosted by Therrick
I've said it before and I'll say it again, mentally handicapped individuals (op) should be euthanized at birth. We need to purify the gene pool to match Europa.

Youre name should be "notsoslickrick", Slick Rick was a rapper in the late 80s if you didnt know.

Im guessing you didnt.
10/20/2017 08:51 AMPosted by Msmarypopnz
10/20/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Foxfighter

Pfft like what?

Glad which people buy?

What does the 2.4 achievement get? You guessed it... Absolutely nothing other than achievment points.

First off your title is arena master and who does not have that?

Second what is so special about your mog? Also tmog was not in the game when that stuff was relevant SO you are crying about something that is 10 yrs long gone...........why are you even subbed to cry about it since that is all your care about

About the 2.4....i said that because you clearly have never been at a respectable rating meaning there is far more for you to achieve

People compete for glad titles and mounts. It has been that way since BC. Go play that vanilla private server if you must have the old ways.

This thread is dumb.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Pfft like what?

Glad which people buy?

Second what is so special about your mog? Also tmog was not in the game when that stuff was relevant SO you are crying about something that is 10 yrs long gone...........why are you even subbed to cry about it since that is all your care about

About the 2.4....i said that because you clearly have never been at a respectable rating meaning there is far more for you to achieve

People compete for glad titles and mounts. It has been that way since BC. Go play that vanilla private server if you must have the old ways.

This thread is dumb.

You just made my point for me thank you.

You have nothing I have.

Sorry my 2354 is a smidge below 2400. I only got that so I could obtain my title.

Which you cant get neener neener neener.

This is my point there should be unique rewards which make people want to play. There isnt.
10/20/2017 09:20 AMPosted by Msmarypopnz

This thread is dumb.

You have nothing I have.

Sorry my 2354 is a smidge below 2400. I only got that so I could obtain my title.

OOOOO PUT ME IN COACH

highest rating means nothing unless we have information such as comp, season etc to accompany it.
Above statement only applies to 2700+/drake players. Below that is all just mediocrity.
...You just made my point for me thank you.

You have nothing I have.

OOOOO PUT ME IN COACH

highest rating means nothing unless we have information such as comp, season etc to accompany it.
Above statement only applies to 2700+/drake players. Below that is all just mediocrity.

And what would you get right now from being above 2400?

Glad? Buyable.
Mount? Its lame and not very rare because you can buy glad.
So this = Nothing and unique worth going that high in rating for.

This thread is dumb.

You have nothing I have.

This is my point there should be unique rewards which make people want to play. There isnt.

Well this thread is the highlight of your day have fun.

You have nothing I have.

Well this thread is the highlight of your day have fun. You are boring to talk too

Well its broing because you know youre fighting a losing battle.

How do you make al iberal mad? Tell them the truth. How do you make conservative mad? Lie to them.

Teddy Roosevelt
10/20/2017 09:32 AMPosted by Msmarypopnz
...OOOOO PUT ME IN COACH

And what would you get right now from being above 2400?

Glad? Buyable.
Mount? Its lame and not very rare because you can buy glad.
So this = Nothing and unique worth going that high in rating for.
if glad is buy able someone is the seller ;)

so... 264 cams for my car for getting above 2400? THIS IS HYPOTHETICAL BLUE DUDE TRYINA BAN ME AGAIN