924 Sub Rogue LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi,
Been playing for quite a few years now.. First time playing a sub rogue.. Really enjoying the class and looking for a guild fit for my needs.. I am certainly not a professional gamer or WoW player but I always give it my best effort and always willing to learn.. I've been a member of an alliance guild on Dragonblight that recently moved to Lightbringer for over 10 years now but the raids have grown to big for me, dont feel needed anymore and prefer a personal loot setting instead of a council... So here goes:

1. Times available & time zone:

Tuesdays & Wednesday 6:00pm to 8:30pm PST

2. Server preference:

Preferably Lightbringer, but if a smaller guild is the right fit I would be willing to transfer my character(s) to another PVE server

3. Faction preference:

Alliance

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:

Casual.

5. Current progression/experience:

Normal ToS full clear and some heroic

6. Recent logs (if available):

None.

7. Contact info:

A reply to this post or in game tell... Dont add a lot of BattleTags to people I dont know...

8. Anything else:

Raiding loot options hopefully personal rolls vs loot councils.. I like fairness. Enjoy a good overall atmosphere...

thanks all for your considerations!
== MAXIMUM EFFORT == 9/9H [A] tight-knit raiding group on Cenarion circle made up of strong raiders and long time friends. Strong focus on team work and personal improvement. We do lots of raids and mythic+ as a group, as well as just hanging out in discord! We are just looking for a few more people to fill out our last few places. We are well organized and progressing fast! We are welcoming but driven.

When do we raid? -Tue/wed 930-1130 est (630-830 server) -Monday normal tomb farm

Want to join? Well we need.. -Accepting all ranged dps specs -Accepting unholy dk, sub rogue, DH and warrior dps -Non pally/DH tank

All are welcome, though we can't promise you a raiding spot!

If you're interested or have questions my btag is hethrus#1504

If you are truly interested guild can cover server transfers.
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We're currently looking for dps and a healer for our core raid team. We use a DKP system, not loot council, to handle loot distribution.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progress guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
5/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Fallengarde Alliance on Dalaran Server is recruiting!! We are a very welcoming social guild, always willing to help all out, and run stuff together! All are welcomed to join us and be part of our progression raiding group! We are looking for a shaman and demon hunter dps or heals but all classes are welcomed! We are currently 9/9 Normal TOS and 4/9 Heroic TOS! Battlenet: Cbcoco2002#1136

Current Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday 8-10pm EST. We do fun runs Sunday night or continue progression raids!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Heyy! Not sure how flexible you are we start at 8 est

Who is Stacks In Fire?
Were a fairly new guild, within this expansion, however many of our members have been playing since vanilla. The guild was founded by 3 brothers and IRL friends, and because of that we do have the chill laid back vibe however we are very competitive! If raiding in a Semi hardcore guild is what you're looking for we are PERFECT for you! ❤︎

We Raid Tues, Wed, Friday from 8-11 est. we use Loot Council for our loot system! Fridays are typically optional and are our Heroic runs, However we also have H runs over the weekend.

We also Accept ALL casuals and run M+s daily, PVP, and past content for lego runs.

Our goal:
Our goals are to have fun, and clear content! We want a group of people that not only become friends but also down content! Noone in our guild has an elitist attitude however we are competitive and no matter what our end goal is to complete all Normal, Heroic and Mythic Content!

Expectations:
We expect you to have knowledge of your class and the fights we will be doing. We have guides to show our strats and plenty of videos you can watch! We also expect you to come to raid prepared with your bonus rolls, and on time! Food and flasks are provided by the guild!

We are always running content, Mythic pluses, alt runs for Heroic and normal, leggo runs throughout the week and also PVP. If you are looking for an active guild this is a great place for you!!

Briixxloveee #1363
Discord: - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871

Melee DPS- Open

Enh shaman- Med/Low
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- medium/high
Rogue- HIGH
Warrior- med
Feral Druid- Med/High
Ret Pally- high
WindWalker Monk- Low

Ranged DPS- Open