2/9mythic healer and tank/dps lfg

Guild Recruitment
935 discpreist and 394 dk but willing to play monk or warrior tank or dps looking for mythic raiding guild 9-12 central time hoping to find a guild to raid mythic with
Hey. I know that you guys said you were looking to be done by 12 AM CT, but I was wondering if 12:30 AM CT would be something you're open to. We do end at that time and don't go later than that.

Karma-Dethecus is a long standing alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Shadowmoon Combined PVP server. (Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon) We are adult oriented and enjoy having fun, goofing off, and being completely inappropriate. However, we do know how to get serious when it's time to do so.

We are 3/9 M TOS. We still do Heroic weekly to help gear members and also a normal run on the weekends for alts/achievements. We also do guild keystones runs to try and ensure everyone gets a high keystones completed for the week. We also help provide enchants, gems, flasks, and guild repairs for our raiders.

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Raid Times: 10 PM - 12:30 AM CT
Loot system: EPGP (http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system)
VOIP: Discord (Mic preferred but not necessary)

Contact me for more info:
B.net: Katsumi#1241
Discord: Katsumi#9395 (best way to get a hold of me)
Mug'thol [H] - <Demented> Family Oriented tight-knit guild LF Dedicated Raiders Old & New for ToS and content moving forward.

Currently 9/9H 3/9 M filling in our core mythic roster
Sisters progression down to 10%

Previous "Cutting Edge : Xavius" Raiding progression. We will be pushing to clear mythic ToS and further Longtime experienced raiders and friends looking to rebuild our ranks and push progression for eventual mythic content.
Raid Schedule - Wednesday,Thursday 8:30-11pm CST.

We offer- A healthy comedic mature environment with experienced leaders who strive to provide the balance between casual and hardcore. We are all very knowledgeable with all classes and most of us have been raiding since Vanilla.
What We expect from our raiders: To be on time and ready for raiding. Be able to accept criticism, take a joke and start questioning their sexuality after some time with us while pushing to bring the best they can offer from their role. `Join our family If we won you over already please feel free to add Its12thHour#1128
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Huuf,

If you guys are able to start an hour earlier, we would love to chat with you. We are 5/9M and are currently looking for a tank and a healer to help us finish out the tier and move forward into Antorus. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 - 11 pm CST and are located on Zul'jin, a high population horde server with a good economy and player base.

Hope to hear from you
Pery#11203
Tmiester#1520
<Amateur Night> (2/9M)
M Harj to 20%
Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week, with other casual raids going on throughtout the week.Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s and achievement runs as well
for those who are interested in such. PvPers also welcome to join, we are trying to create a little community for them as well in order to do RBGs and have Arena teams going on a regular time schedule.

Looking For (Solid DPS)
Range (High priority) : Hunter/Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Spriest
Melee (Low priority):Rogue/Enh

Tanks: For M+'s

Healer RShaman / Priest(either) / RDruid / No MW positions open
Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST

But ALL exceptional players welcome regardless of class and spec.
Battlenet: PolarBear#1688
Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythic
Hi friend!

<Alaskan Firedragons> is recruiting and could definitely use you to fulfill our roster and push into Mythics!

We are 3/9M(9/9H) and are recruiting to fill out our roster. We are fun to be around and joke with but raid time is taken seriously. We are very active through M+ and alt raids and selling runs for guild/personal gold!

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

Current needs are:

Paladin(Holy)
Shaman(Resto)
Priest(Holy/Disc)
Demon Hunter(Havoc)
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Arms Warrior
Unholy DK

If interested do not hesitate to contact me at:
BTAG: Levi#1494
Tank must have at least 3/9M experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 66+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
If there is any hope you can do 6:30 CSt-9:30 hit me up you guys would be a great fit.

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
We have been pugging 2spots in mythic For about 6 weeks and would like to fill those spot.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish ToS and get cutting edge but we may not complete it due to attendence.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
Hey i got open spots for dps/healers if interested
Fri/Sat 7-10 pm PST (9-12 cst)
prog 5/9M with sub 10% wipes to mistress.
Add me on btag if interested reza#1890
T/Th/Sun 830-1130 cst works?
We have the community / family a lot of people look for in a guild . Its very relaxed, drama & elitist free. If you dont like it I pay your xfer back off.
These are for core spots..

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
I think we may be what you're looking for! We are <Take Two> Forstmane US with 5/9M progression looking for dedicated players. We raid 2 nights a week, 9pm - 12am CST, if you're interested contact me at Cimaniny#1866

We're always looking for new motivated players who want a relaxed schedule but good progression, our raid days are Tuesday and Sunday.
If you want anymore info feel free to contact me on Battle.net or Via personal message on WoW.

Here I'll post our main statement as well as a few links for you to check out if you're looking at our guild seriously!

<Take Two> of Frostmane, Ner’Zhul and Tortheldrin are looking for exemplary players to progress through “World of Warcraft Legion”

CURRENT PROGRESSION
5/9 M - 9/9 H - 9/9 N ToS

Raid days:
Tuesday and Sunday (9:00pm - 12:15am CST)

We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class regardless if we are recruiting it or not.

About us:
We are <Take Two>, a new 2 night raiding guild of largely ex hardcore raiders who want to push content on a less demanding schedule. As a guild dedicated to progressing and seeing content, we hold our raiders to a high standard with all members being expected to know their spec and come to raid prepared. We strive to provide a fun and positive raid environment while pushing our raiders to play their best in a competitive setting.

What we offer you:
-A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies
-Transparency. We spreadsheets on everything so you can see where the guild is at as well as where you are at with raiding, and contribution.
-An all around friendly environment where we are always looking to help one another.
-A guild in which you will get as much back as you put im.

What we want:
-Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and though knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each other's’ company. We are a guild of team players
-Drive to be the best of your class and spec..
-We want each and everyone of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

Recruitment Application: https://goo.gl/forms/HwrzVnpJv9NeJYpD3
Discord: https://discord.gg/Eurd9CS
Guild Manual: https://goo.gl/rMLV5q

Questions? Message our officers.
Kima
Hauntz
Turokhunter
Zigfury
Ptot
Hey there Huufnaapp!

I think we might be a good fit for you! <MetaCortex> is currently 6/9 mythic in ToS, and was previously 8/10 mythic in NH alliance side on Lightbringer, and has open recruitment for a healer, as well as all DPS roles if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
hey there Huufnaapp! i would be really interested in discussing your disc priest with you. i'm the healing officer in STK on Lightbringer Alliance side and can be reached at Djheals#1114. i'll drop the guild spam below and hope to hear from you soon :)

10/05/2017 08:30 PMPosted by Gheed
STK's recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Progression: 10/10M, 9/9H, 7/9M

Server: Lightbringer-PVE (US)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:30-8:45pm EST)
Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
(Will usually not raid later than 12:00am EST, unless something is close to dying)

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Bear, DK, Monk
Healer: Druid, Priest, Paladin
Melee: Rogue
Ranged: Hunter, Priest, Warlock, Mage
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive drive.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact either myself (Gheed#1941) or my Co-GM, Lesuj (MortalLesuj#1702).

You can also visit our website to peep around, or to post an application: www.stk-wow.com
Hey there, you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
hello potential new raider!

When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 9/9H pushing into Mythic

R.S. mythic raid needs:
Range DPS (full on locks)

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or find me in game.
Add me in game and let's talk, we raid those exact hours Tuesday wed thurs 5/9 mythic.

#Averinn11429
- deleted