Resto Shaman LF A Home

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a place raid that needs a healer. I have 9/9 Heroic exp as dps and want to get back to my old main healing. I am gearing myself as fast as I can to get caught up. I am available Sun-Thurs 8pm to whenever CST. Resistance#11199 is my btag.
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer, if there is any flexibility on days/times. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Mythic Team 9/9H, 4/9M; Heroic team forming
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly team peypals of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hello Phìxx,

I'll leave this here as an option as we start at 7:30EST which I see is earlier then you are requesting, but still worth a shot. We curretnly need a resto shaman so our Shaman can get back to doing dps. Given you learn quickly you could squeeze right into the core, Ill leave the rest of the info below :)

<Pogs Anonymous> is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow

Who we are:
    We are two 9/9H guilds merged into one on August 29th. We have gotten 5/9M In 6 weeks of raiding together. It has been a pretty smooth transition thus far and progression has been great! We are looking to go as far as we can on a 2 day schedule in M ToS and are looking forward to 7.3.5.

What we expect from you:
    We would like you to be at least 9/9H and or have prior mythic experience. We would also like to you to have great attendance and inform us ahead of time if something important comes up (life happens). Above all else we expect a good attitude and the ability to learn on an individual level as well as a team level.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 7:30EST-10:30EST
    Thursday 7:30EST-10:30EST
    Invites start at 7:15EST
    Optional Wednesday 7:30EST-10:30EST for Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
    1 or 2 Healers Shaman=MW>Druid=Disc Priest>Paladin=Holy Priest
    Specific dps: Warrior, Hunter, Spriest, Warlock
    All dps Interested should contact us as we have a few spots open ASAP
    We are currently okay on tanks

Anyone Interested should contact us as a good mythic team has a good rotation of 22-24 people to avoid attendance issues and have flexibility

Bnet: Kyawa#11928; Xylode#1744; Butters#12680
    Discord: Kyawa#9817; grumpydruid#5066; Butters#4762
    Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS and healers to our group as we continue into Tomb. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
    Raid Progression: 1/9M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
    Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
    Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
    Battletag: Ariana#1409 or Dare#1185

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add Dare or myself! Happy Hunting!!
    [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan - Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time.

The leaders of Blackhole Gaming have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild.

Progression:
    Tomb of Sargeras - 4/9M
    Nighthold - 7/10M
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
    ToV - 3/3H

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruiting all classes especially looking for
  • Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest

• Anyone with above average parses should apply. Lower parsing/ilvl applicants will be considered but must bring a mindset to improve. 61 traits minimum.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

RECRUITMENT OFFICER: FatNinja001#1504
    Hey there. I've added you on bnet. I hope to hear from you! In case it didn't work or whatever, mine is Veloth#1394

Relentless (10+ year guild) could really use a resto shaman!

Basics:
    5/9M ToS
    8/10M NH
    2/3M ToV
    7/7M EN

Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11 EST
    Loot = Ep/Gp

Hope to hear from you!
    <Echoes> 7/9H 9/9N

We unfortunately started getting hit by the summer time boss, losing quite a few of our core raid team which is why is we're still a bit behind. I'm currently working on fixing that. We're all a group older experienced players who love playing the game, and we're always looking for people who do as well, raiders or not.

Can't end without some guild spam, so here it is.

We're looking for some dps. We're working through all of ToS, Tuesday and Sunday 8-10:30 EST with alt/catch up runs on Saturdays. We also push keys and do low level keys to help gear up those who need it. We're all adults, have great sense of humor and most of us have been playing together since Vanilla. We are a big fan of punctuality and not being a dumbass. We also do a lot of mythic pluses weekly in between raids and overall try to enjoy playing together as a guild.

Possible help with server transfers if you find yourself a good fit and can get along with the guild.

If you think you'll be a good fit, add my bnet Bdubs#11274, add me on discord, Bill aka Coogel#6401.
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 5/9M (5% Mistress) is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman
    Hunter
    Melee - Rogue, DH, potential Feral

We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    <Graphical Error> (5/9M) on Emerald Dream is an established raiding guild and is currently looking for strong players to join our ranks. We are looking for experienced players who know what they are able to do to perform and adjust to play within our guild. Find out more at https://graphicalerror.com/

Current Progression Experience:
    5/9M ToS
    9/10 Mythic NH
    3/3 Mythic TOV Cutting Edge
    7/7 Mythic EN Cutting Edge

Currently Recruiting

DRUID, Balance, Resto
    RSHAMAN
    MAGE
    WARLOCK
    ROGUE
    DEMON HUNTER

Raid schedule
    We are raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST (server time).

Normal NH(Alt/Casual friendly) Fridays 8-11pm CST (Server time)

On off days you will find us running mythic+ dungeons to farm AP or other activities such as PvP, both rated and unrated.

Thanks for checking us out! If you have any questions, feel free to add us on Bnet:
    GM: Primary#1287
    Officer: Jesse#11845
    Officer: MrJ#11299