Go get prolonged power

General Discussion
Hes up
Happy Halloween
Na'zak the Fiend!

How we've missed your spidery butt. Only took you 10 months to show up.
Didnt drop for me. RIP
10/31/2017 08:11 AMPosted by Rukwar
Didnt drop for me. RIP

I thought it was a guaranteed drop?
10/31/2017 08:16 AMPosted by Melaroi
10/31/2017 08:11 AMPosted by Rukwar
Didnt drop for me. RIP

I thought so too. I got a pair of pants.
finally got it, hypuuuuu
10/31/2017 08:18 AMPosted by Rukwar
10/31/2017 08:16 AMPosted by Melaroi

Forgive me for the basic question but you do have Alchemy and Rank 2 of the recipe, right?
10/31/2017 08:29 AMPosted by Melaroi
10/31/2017 08:18 AMPosted by Rukwar

Forgive me for the basic question but you do have Alchemy and Rank 2 of the recipe, right?

LOL I appreciate that you asked. Yes I do.
Imma try the tried and true method of rekill.
10/31/2017 08:37 AMPosted by Rukwar
Imma try the tried and true method of rekill.

May Odyn favor your second attempt, fellow warrior.
darn, i still don't have my alchemist to revered with nightfallen to get rank 2 of the potion

i really think at this point they should lower the requirement on reputation by one rank at minimum, not like any of the armor is good now for progression.
Nope, still didnt get it but everyone else did. I am gonna put a ticket in.
Hahaha wouldn't that be some mean crap if they removed rank 3 from his loot table and didn't realize it until he spawned.
10/31/2017 09:13 AMPosted by Arithawn
Hahaha wouldn't that be some mean crap if they removed rank 3 from his loot table and didn't realize it until he spawned.

Nah. People got it.
10/31/2017 08:44 AMPosted by Nemestrïnus
darn, i still don't have my alchemist to revered with nightfallen to get rank 2 of the potion

i really think at this point they should lower the requirement on reputation by one rank at minimum, not like any of the armor is good now for progression.

Actually, you don't need to have the rank 2 recipe. I just ran it on my alchemist (who only has rank 1), and the rank 3 recipe dropped.
10/31/2017 09:32 AMPosted by Errinas
10/31/2017 08:44 AMPosted by Nemestrïnus

Actually, you don't need to have the rank 2 recipe. I just ran it on my alchemist (who only has rank 1), and the rank 3 recipe dropped.

I wonder why OP didn't get it if everyone else is.
Did you check your mailbox? I've had things mailed to me that never appeared in my loot window due to whatever bizarre bug that is. I've also had a lot of mail recently not even pop up with the new mail icon on the minimap.
got it.
10/31/2017 09:36 AMPosted by Melaroi
10/31/2017 09:32 AMPosted by Errinas

I wonder why OP didn't get it if everyone else is.

I'm guessing it may have been as Nastira described, which has happened to me quite often as well:

10/31/2017 09:47 AMPosted by Nastira
Did you check your mailbox? I've had things mailed to me that never appeared in my loot window due to whatever bizarre bug that is. I've also had a lot of mail recently not even pop up with the new mail icon on the minimap.