Ret pally LFG

Guild Recruitment
925 Looking for guild to call home to do content with. work 8-4 PST mon-fri, so pretty open to most raid times. i havent done alot of serious raiding in legion due to life getting in the way and the nature of early legion. but now everything is stable and getting back into the swing of things and ready to go hard.

Logs from the first few weeks of Tomb, mostly heroic 7.2

Logs from yesterday when my friend let me tag along, a little rusty

M mannoroth kill from WoD when I was Raiding alot more

Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to add new faces to our roster -- for Antorus -- and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 7/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times

Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
<Magog Cartel> is 1/9 M on Illidan. Definitely closer to the casual side of things, though we do get bosses down. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11 EST. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly people in their mid-twenties or older with a definite adult atmosphere. Outside of scheduled raid times we're an active group that enjoys running keystones and playing other games together. More important than current progression or gear is personality fits, we're looking for people to have a good time.
As far as raids go, we strive for being as efficient as possible during the two hours we raid a night. We use RC Loot Council, and loot is distributed with progression in mind. There's no hard attendance policy, but showing up on time and staying the entire night is required for any raid you'd like to be a part of. Mythic spots are competitive, should more than 20 people want to go for the night raid team will be based on recent performance.

Battletag# namreh#1664
Discord# Namreh#5042
Add my battletag would love to talk to you BJensen28#1130
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here

or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.
I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hey I represent Unappeasable on Tichondrius, we’ve been looking for a ret Pally and would like to talk with you. Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 PST Tuesdays and Thursdays, btag is goldenbear#1538, add me if you’re interested.
[H]-Remnant- Of <Seraph>

(7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

About Team
As a young Seraph raid team, our goals are to down mythic raiding content as well as forge friendships in the process. We have very dedicated leadership that stresses the importance of building a fun atmosphere but also remaining tried and true to the hard work that comes with progression raiding. If you are interested in Mythic content but also want the fun that comes with a large social atmosphere, consider Remnant as your new home!

Raiding with us also offers the perks that come with the Seraph raiding community!

Mage - Any
Priest - Shadow, disc
Warlock - Affliction
Druid - Balance, Guardian
Warrior - Closed
Paladin - Retribution, Holy
Demon Hunter - Beastmaster
Hunter - BM, MM
Shaman - Closed
Death Knight - Unholy
Rogue - Assassination
Monk - BrM

Darii - R09 Recruitment Officer - restodru1d#1598

Hey Londonne!
I am in Darkness Ascended. We reside on Hyjal and we are for the horde! We raid on Weds and Sat 7-10 PST. I'd love to chat with you about joining our team! I feel like you would be an awesome fit with us. My btag is Astirrays#1997. I hope to hear from you!
Hey Londonne, sent you a btag request. 5/9 M

Any competent player of any class with a good attitude and who considers themselves a good mechanical player is encouraged to apply - regardless of our current openings.

Hey friend - let us introduce ourselves. We're <Impressively Mediocre>; a guild located on Zul'jin US. We are a fairly new guild, changing from a casual raiding environment to a mythic progression based guild shortly after ToV launched. With a full tier under our belts, we would like to continue steady progression - with the eventual goal of clearing content prior to the next raid (Cutting Edge), without the time constraints of many other guilds. Simple stuff, really - but if you need some more information, we've got the goods down below.

I'm interested. What's the schedule like?:
Saturday Main Raid: 7pm - 10pm EST
Sunday Main Raid: 7pm - 10pm EST
(Optional) Thursday Heroic Run: 7pm - 10pm EST (though, it tends to end sooner than this).

Sweet! So what do you expect of your raiders?
- 100% attendance, given we are a two day raiding guild. If you are unable to commit to a two day schedule, consider us not interested.
- Complete knowledge of your class/spec. We would prefer not to tell people their optimal legendary combinations - nor what potions they should be pre-potting with.
- Able to communicate in English, both in game and during raids on discord. Having a working microphone is a huge plus.
- Respect towards the guild and its leadership/players. We're all here to have fun, and while we enjoy a good bit of banter we also want to progress at a decent level. Don't be a #@*!!!@!, oki?

Sounds fair. But what can we expect from you guys in return?
- Experience when it comes to leadership and end-game raiding. Just without the hardcore part.
- The drive and desire to push for players who can carry their own weight, and replacement of players holding back the guild on the points mentioned previously.
- A chilled out raiding environment with the occasional bants. know, provided we don't end up wiping too hard.
- Cauldrons/Feasts/Pots supplied by our guild pimps Bee and Mo. It's their favorite thing to do.

Sounds really neat, guy! What about the phat loots though?:
We use a loot council - unless Bee forgets to switch it to Master Looter, in that case it will be personal loot for Goroth Mythic, followed by Master Loot/Loot Council. Loot is distributed based on a myriad of options, including attendance, performance, current gear level, rank (raider or trial?) and who it will be the most ideal upgrade for. We're pretty swanky about it but if you ever do have an issue then drop us a line.

This is the big one though, chief: what's the deal about being a trial?:
Trial periods are two weeks at the very maximum. During that time attendance must be 100%. If you know you're unable to commit to that for whatever reason, consult one of the officers and we can see if something can be arranged. Otherwise, treat the trial like you would if you were a normal raider.

On the loot priority trials tend to be at the bottom of the list, but in no way are you exempt from loot altogether. Roll on it and see what happens.

If the two week period goes well, then grats - you're in, and will forever be known as an impressively mediocre player. Which is good, I suppose, if you wanted to apply in the first place. We believe in you, Tim.

What's the 411 on the recruitment status?:
For any questions regarding recruitment and wanting to join the guild, feel free to add any of our officers below, or otherwise fill in the application form provided for you at the bottom of this page. We'll be in touch!

Beegee2015#1836 - GM
Duke#13805 - Healing/Recruiting Officer
Mudd#1737 - Melee Officer
Xccentric#1401 - Raid Lead

You can find our application link below:
If you are willing to go alliance, <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots.

Our progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for dps for the main roster.
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Here's our blurb.

2 nights a week. 1-4am EST / 10-1 PST
5/9 Mythic

Rebuilding the guild for Antorus. feel free to msg me and we can chat in discord about whatever questions you may have

MIght be a tad late, but figured I would ask and extend the offer
[A] <No Skill> Rexxar/Misha Connected Realm

Raid Schedule:
Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)

Currently 5/9M.

We are a progression oriented raid guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, getting realm first Xavius before having some attendance problems in NH keeping us at 9/10. We are looking to round out our roster with solid players and head into Antorus strong.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

We are currently recruiting for all roles, but have a more immediate need for a Holy Paladin and exceptional DPS.

Apply at: (Google Survey). Feel free to add me on Bnet at Felix#1209 if you have any questions.
Hello Londonne, we could use a good ret pally and from what you've said, I think you would be a good fit for our group. However, we won't be looking to do mythic until Antorus. See info below for why. If you're patient and want to be part of a group of fun and highly skilled players, hit me up on bnet (quail#1772).

Also, your name seems really familiar to me. I think you might have raided with us in WoD?

Top players from Tichondrius are reviving an old guild with the hopes of recreating some of our best raiding experiences. Our current roster is made up of highly experienced mythic players who are extremely skilled at their respective classes and driven to progress. We're looking for other skilled players who would be a good fit to add to our core raid team. We are in the process of reviving during ToS, with the main goal being to recruit solid players to push Mythic progression in Antorus.

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. We have been a top 10 guild on the server in the past, and we look forward to honoring that legacy once we are finished rebuilding.

Raid Schedule:

Antorus: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

ToS Schedule: H ToS Thusday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Currently Recruiting:

High Priority: Warlock, Mage, Hunter

Medium Priority: Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Deathknight, Rogue, Ret Pally, Shammy, Windwalker, Feral, healers

Low Priority: 1 Tank, Warrior, Spriest

We are always looking for great players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
- Naptime (Raid Leader): kNOwMynd#1976
Hello! 4Hr/Wk Mythic guild recruiting skilled players for progression~

[A] Ascendance 3/9M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk, DH, Druid (High)
• Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH, Shaman, Warr, Druid, Monk, DK (High)
• Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage, Lock, Priest, Hunter (High)
• Healer: Druid, Paladin, Shaman, Priest, Monk (High)

• Check our our past and current progression @ and our logs @

RID: Sayrie#11985
RID: Dordric #11183
RID: Dalorien#1314