AoTC Lock/RDruid LFG for Antorus

Guild Recruitment
Hello all!

What I am looking for:
I am seeking a guild that consists of well rounded individuals who are passionate about the game and are competitive when it comes to raiding. Due to my schedule, I can only raid two-three days a week, preferably during the week. I am available any time after 9 EST.

A little about me:
I started raiding back in Wrath on my warlock and my DK (tank), progressing deep into Heroic ToTC and Heroic ICC. I continued to raid in Cataclysm on both toons. I ended up being a raid leader once Dragon Soul went live and progressed deep into heroic content.
I stopped raiding once MoP came out due to real life issues and lack of passion for the game. I have remained casual until this current tier. Within two months, I have obtained AoTC on my lock and 6/9 heroic on my druid. I am willing to play either toon, but prefer to play my warlock. I am willing to do whatever it is necessary to be prepared for each night of raiding.

If interested, comment below and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Hey Thibare,

My guild <The Remnant> could use a warlock that's interested in progressing on a short raiding schedule. We only raid 6 hours a week, and are seeking other players with extensive raid experience to join us. We're currently only 4/9M because our progression was set back for roughly 2 months due to some players leaving; but we're extremely close to 5/9M and we could really use a warlock for progression moving forward.

Being behind on gear isn't a huge deal, we shard most gear that we farm currently and can gear out quickly if the skill level is there.

Our raid times are Tues and Thurs from 8-11CST (9-12EST).

If you'd like to chat about our situation or have any questions about the guild, please hit me up. My bnet is Lucky#1465.
We would like to talk to you about joining either our Tues/Wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core raid spot.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 8-11pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 935+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 75
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
[A][US][Baelgun-Doomhammer] <Fresh> 8/9M
Currently Recruiting Competitive Top Tier Players for All Main Raid Positions.

Tues-Thurs 7:00-10:00pm (PST)
(10-1 EST)

Applications Taken At
http://keepitfresh.enjin.com
Replies Are Always Within 24 Hours
We are an established guild with 1 - T/Th raid team, a night set aside for M+ and an open Alt/Casual raid night. 4 nights of events sponsored by the guild and led by the officers. Additional impromptu pvp and pve activities are always popping up. What makes us different then the rest is our community. We are NOT a family (who wants family drama during our 'me' time for our hobby :). We are adult gamers that respect each other, our time, and real life commitments. We are large enough to get things done, but small enough where you will not get lost in the crowd.

Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- Heroic ADULT raiding guild.
(ToS 9/9H, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 930+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 66+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. Any mythic kills is just bonus as most of us are too busy in life to put in the time/stress for mythic progression.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild.

<The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. All players welcome. Casual Mythic ToS this week!
<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

We started towards the end of NH, and our current progression is 9/9H ToS. We are trying to find more members to continue heroic and do some mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day 8pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672), Sickleblade#1934, or Xulkaen#1336.
Hi friend!

<Alaskan Firedragons> is recruiting and could definitely use you to fulfill our roster and push through Mythics!

We are 5/9M and are recruiting to fill out our roster. We are fun to be around and joke with but raid time is taken seriously. We are very active through M+ and alt raids and selling runs for guild/personal gold!

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

Current needs are:

Warlock(Afflict/Demo)
Demon Hunter(Havoc)
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Warrior(Arms)
DK(Unholy)
Holy Priest
Resto Druid

If interested do not hesitate to contact me at:
BTAG: Levi#1494
Dominion

A Mythic 7/9 Raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
We are actively recruiting Healers, Ranged DPS, and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
I would really like to speak with you. If you could make Wednesdays and Fridays 9:30 - 12:30 EST, add me on btag! DrFillerino#1153
<Wheres my Brez>
A Semi Hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to prepare for content pushing in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
For more information contact:
Gm/RL: Kappa#12454
Co-gm: Soaras#11550
Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Shamans: (high)
Rdruids:(med)
Hpals:(high)

DPS:
Currently open to any dps to fill most of our spots once we recruit in more dps we will post specifics here
Hi there Thibare! You sound like you could be a perfect fit for our guild. We are only pushing normal/heroic progression, and are willing to work with members to help them become better raiders. Please reach out to me on Bnet as I would love to chat with you about our guild, below are the details.

The Redeemed Avengers is a normal/heroic raiding guild located on Blackwater Raiders/Shadow Council, Alliance side.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs – 5:30p-7:30p PST (8:30p-10:30p EST)
Raid Goals: Clearing Normal mode and pushing as far as possible in Heroic. Not interested in Mythic.

Current Class/Role Needs:
Melee DPS - All classes welcome
Ranged DPS - All classes welcome
Healers - All classes welcome
DPS with Tank off spec(Or someone willing to tank fulltime)
DPS with heals off spec

Guild leadership has been leading guilds and raids since TBC and are currently 8/9H in ToS. We are looking to fill the last few spots in our team and finish off ToS with a bang. Then it will be on Antorus!

We want to raid with a group of like-minded adults. We foster an inclusive atmosphere of all social groups and walks of life. Respect for one another is key; we won’t tolerate offensive speech of any kind.

While we want to approach things with a casual mindset, we still want everyone to show up prepared, fully gemmed / enchanted, having watched the fight videos, etc. Always do your best. People make mistakes sometimes; just own up to them and learn from them. A relaxed and fun personality is important: we’d rather wipe all night with people we like than one-shot everything with leet players that are jerks.

Contact: If you're interested in pursuing a spot on our raid team, you can contact our GM Edgewood (Edgewood#1551), or our raid leader Kaidan (Optimus#12403)
Thank you to all who posted and showed interest. In the next day or so, I'll be contacting those who I think could be a potential landing spot.
Hi Thibare!

I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 7/9 Mythic, and currently looking for a resto druid and dps for our core raid team. Either of your characters would be a great fit into our raid, it would come down to which one you prefer.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST