7/9M Lock LF Antorous Mythic

Guild Recruitment
I am currently seeking a mythic progression guild for Antorous. I have left my last guild who was at the time I left progressing on mythic FA, my best pull was 19% in Phase 2. The choice of leaving was based on officers shoving 955 TF's to people who already had better gear, allowing certain players to botch mechanics but if anyone else did so help you. In short, I want a guild with a good officer and fair officer core. (Note gear is not my aim but progression, I will not tolerate favoritism though.)

I am available to raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at any time after noon EST. I can provide logs from mythic progression and in detail show you why what happened where and why. My mythic logs compared to my heroic logs are vastly lower because of my last guild forcing very idiotic strats and what not.

Yes, I am looking for a horde guild I will be faction and server changing if I find a decent enough group. You do not need to be up to 7/9M in ToS for my consideration however I want a serious raid atmosphere even if its not a die hard guild.

All three spec's are up to date on gearing and all three are playable however, given the T21 tier sets I will be favored towards Affliction with an OS for Destrustion.

Thank you for reading please leave your contact information if you are interested.

Thank you for reading,
-Kulzuk
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Really interested to speak with you Kulzuk!

<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore [A] is now recruiting. [7/9M]

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Loot Council

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
DPS:
Mage
Druid (Balance)
Warlock
Rogue
Warrior
DH

As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.
Don't be afraid to hit us up either if you might be looking for casual/bench play.

If interested, contact:
Juggy#11476 [GM]
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord) [Officer]
Dunkinpwnuts#1592 [Officer]

WHO WE ARE:
A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand.

We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.
If you can swing a Monday raid time, I think we have what you are looking for. We have been around for a long time and have killed all cutting edge content since I joined in Wrath of the Lich King. Our officer core has been around a while and we like to just have fun and kill internet monsters. I will post the info below if you are interested:

VOID - voidls.com - 9/9M - KJ is deaded

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Hunter, Spriest, Warlock, Boomkin
• All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759249940

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914
11/09/2017 01:17 PMPosted by Bubleheart
If you can swing a Monday raid time, I think we have what you are looking for. We have been around for a long time and have killed all cutting edge content since I joined in Wrath of the Lich King. Our officer core has been around a while and we like to just have fun and kill internet monsters. I will post the info below if you are interested:

VOID - voidls.com - 9/9M - KJ is deaded

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Hunter, Spriest, Warlock, Boomkin
• All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759249940

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914

As tempting as it seems, I would be unable to fit Monday into my schedule. Currently any time T/W/TH.
Hi Kulzuk,

I'm from <Reign> on Thunderlord and we are a horde guild that is recruiting motivated, skilled dps to fine tune our core group for the rest of the current tier and to be able to push Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of being able to clear the relevant tier at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Thursday.
Our current progession is 6/9M, but I am close to finalizing a roster that is way more competitve that my current progression suggests.

If you are interested, I would love to chat with you more! Have a great night!
Discord: Fiolated#9828
Bnet: shinks50#1291

Guild: <Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 8:30-11:30 CST Tuesday/Wednesday with an optional Thursday
Current Progression: 6/9M ToS

Contacts:
Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132
Viva(Council/Tmog Enthusiast): viva#1286
p.s. sorry I don't have a fancy template
We have a strong interest in adding a lock to our roster!!!

Dominion

A Mythic 7/9 Raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
We are actively recruiting Healers, Ranged DPS, and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Open to more, options for the time being.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a tank or 2, and a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
  • 8/9 M-ToS
  • KJ Phase 3

T19 progression:
  • 10/10 M-NH
  • 3/3 M-ToV
  • 7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
  • Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
  • DPS DK
  • Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Moonkin
  • Resto Druid
  • Mistweaver Monk

Where to apply:
If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363
<Proper Villains>- Proudmoore. We are currently seeking DPS to join us in finishing up Tomb and heading into Antorus.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
8/9M ToS
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact me, Ishanna, Btag Ishanna#11894 and Discord Ishanna#9342 or Reason at Btag beyond#1193.
Hello Diffusion-Turalyon US is 8/9m and is recruiting to help finish kill mythic kj/push into antorus. We are a horde guild which you asked for and we raid after noon est, our exact times/days are tues/wed/thurs 9-midnight est. If you are interested go ahead and add me on bnet or discord whichever you chose. Here is some info linked below.
02/22/2017 11:46 PMPosted by Avarice
☄️Diffusion☄️

We're currently looking for talented players to progress through legions content with. These are the preferred classes we are looking for at the moment, but accepting any talented players if you are a good fit.

⚔️Requirements⚔️
66+ Traits
940+ ilvl
High attendance

Immediate Needs for Antorus
Melee/Tank: Warrior, Windwalker, Ret
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Lock, Mage, Hunter
Heals: Disc, Sham, MW

Guild: <Diffusion>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: We have a 3 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed/Thr 9:00pm-12:00am EST.
Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M
History: Our core group has been raiding together since WoLK.
Voice: Discord
Loot: EP/GP

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game, or on our website:
http://diffusion-turalyon.enjin.com
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6640
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Diffusion
BTag- Lustratic#1862
Discord Tag: Avarice#1779
Not sure if Sundays is an option but if so add my btag and lets talk!

<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for Antorus!
Progression: 5/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

High Priority:
Affliction Warlock
Disc Priest
Shadow Priest
Resto Shaman

All will be considered, this is just a preference

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265

Thanks for your time!
Hey there!

<Attrition> is currently recruiting in preparation for Antorus. Community is equally important as progression to us; We want to create a hospitable environment for all our members and push content on a less-demanding schedule. We will always strive for Cutting Edge in every available tier and try to make raiding the best experience possible for all of our players.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9pm-12am EST. We have optional alt and carry runs on off-days and regularly run M+ throughout the week.

If you'd like a little insight into our past progression, you can check out our forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/19650245010

Feel free to contact Cevren#1498 or Villainess#1397 with any questions or concerns you may have. Good luck in your search!
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Seeking:

Healer: Holly Pally, Resto Shaman, MW Monk

DPS: Boomkin, Rogue, Warlock, Ele shaman and Hunter. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

Requirements:
3/9m ToS is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

About:
We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
Eternal Kingdom Team Onslaught US Proudmoore Alliance

Legion Goal: Cutting Edge Mythic Content clearing team

Needs
• Lock
• Rogue

• All other applicants with exceptional logs are welcome to apply!

Times
CURRENT SCHEDULE
• Tuesday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid)
• Wednesday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid)
• Thursday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid)
• Monday: 5-8pm (Optional Night)

Loot
We use RC loot council & a loot council based on team leadership positions

Contact
• BTag JDigital#1221 (Discord Nyesia#2641)

Eternal Kingdom Highlights

• Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm, Alliance side. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a videogame we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. We continue to grow and attract those of a similar mindset, basing our community around a commitment to something we call the three pillars. Want to see what we are about visit: www.eternal-kingdom.com

• Active social guild with tons of guild events planned every week. We currently host 10 Mythic teams all ranging in difficulty from semi hardcore to casual.

• Onslaught Team runs 3 nights 9hrs a week. We have a optional run on monday to reclear lower level content for TF/WF upgrades.
Our Raid Times:
We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
Tier 17: (US #153)
Tier 18: (US #161)
Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
Tier 20: 7/9M

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
(Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237
Hey there, we are looking for a dedicated warlock to add to our roster. I'll post the usual info below.

<Aesthetic> - Area 52 [H] 8/9M ToS

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00PM - 12:00AM PST

About Us:
<Aesthetic> is a newly formed guild on Area 52, but only in terms of our name and server. We recently transferred off of Proudmoore at 8/9M under the name Champion with Kil'jaeden pulls as low as 3%. We decided, collectively, that faction changing to horde was the bigger better play; and here we are.

Our goals are simple; achieve the best possible rank we can within our allotted hours and while maintaining a healthy, energetic and fun environment for every raider and player. Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, highly dedicated team to reestablish ourselves in the US top 50 rankings.

Current Recruitment Needs:
Warlock, Spriest, Hunter

Contact Information:
If you have any questions and/or are interested in joining, please do not hesitate to contact an officer listed below.

Teal#11604
Kokobeast#1223