9/9M Blood DK LF Mythic team for Antorus

Guild Recruitment
Hey all -- My name is Vynloryn and I'm a 9/9M Blood DK looking for a mythic team before Antorus releases. My ilvl is between 935-945 depending on the gear set I'm using (standard surv, st dps, aoe dps, special sets for maiden/kj, etc). I have a fine-tuned awareness of how to swap my gear/talents/consumables around based on the encounter and I always endeavor to reach a comfortable level of survivability and then push out as much dps as possible. I strongly value communication with my co-tank and always try to be vocal where appropriate.

- I am only interested in a core tank position on a main roster.
- Horde guilds only.
- Only considering 8/9M or 9/9M guilds
- Late-night guilds preferred, but any team that raids after ~6pm PST will probably work.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/vynloryn
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/area-52/Vynloryn
BTag: Wraith#1203

If you think I might be a good fit for your team, please add me on btag to chat (or post here).
Forgot to add that I'm willing to maintain tank alts, if that's something your raid does
Death knights only have poor mobility because they've all got rigor mortis, don't make fun of them.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Unfortunately I'm not looking to faction change :( But thank you for taking the time to reach out!
Is that a runeblade in your inventory, or are you just happy to see me?
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
  • 8/9 M-ToS
  • KJ Phase 3

T19 progression:
  • 10/10 M-NH
  • 3/3 M-ToV
  • 7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
  • Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
  • Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
  • DPS DK
  • Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Moonkin
  • Resto Druid
  • Mistweaver Monk

Where to apply:
If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363
I only see DPS DK in your recruitment needs. Are you recruiting a tank? I'm only looking to join a roster as blood.
Save an (un)life, donate blood to your local necropolis today.
Are we human, or are we dancing rune weapon?
Death knights are technically able to sleep, but the Scourge forbid it.
I'd Rune Tap that.
I miss bloodworms.
Still looking around for a 8/9 or 9/9M guild that needs a tank.
Don't stop believin'
Guild: Notion @ Lightbringer (A)
Prog: 9/9M
Raid: t/w 8-11 CST
Loot: Personal

#1 US 6 hour/week guild looking for a tank! Come get CE in 6 hours/week and be a part of our retarded personal loot system!

Exceptional players are also encouraged to apply!

MSG me on discord attillaa#7112
Positive Mental Attitude

9/9M Horde on Tichondrius.

Looking to add a strong second tank to our roster, a spot opened up for antorus.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Ironicks#1316