940 5/9M Havoc DH LF Mythic Progression

Guild Recruitment
Good afternoon,
As the title says, I am currently in search of a mythic raiding guild, preferably Horde, that starts from the earliest 830 est till around midnight. What you'll get from me is an experienced raider who has been playing since vanilla all the way through till now, I come raid ready with my own mats and knowing the fights prior to pulls. My most recent mythic raiding experience is legion where I was 4/7m EN, 7/10M NH, and currently 5/9M ToS .
A bit about me, I have a humorous laid back persona but when it comes down to getting things done, I focus and am willing to spend the time to get fights done. I also pvp so im always down to guild bond while pvping ^^. I am always trying to ensure I am performing up to standards and trying to improve, because no matter who you are there's always a chance to perform better. I don't mind mature guilds that are a bit loose with cursing and jokes, but I don't find racial or toxic humor to be funny so if that's the guild environment you have then I will gladly pass.
I have included a link to my armory and logs below and also my btag so please feel free to either reply here, or add me. I look forward to hearing from you all
Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/puddl%C3%A8
Armory : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/puddl%c3%a8
Btag:PewPewPachew#1327
Hey Puddle,

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are currently recruiting a couple dps heading into Antorus.

US 89 M Xavius
US 106 M Helya

We are currently 7/9M (0.03% Avatar wipe) ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
but will be scaling up to 3 nights adding Wednesday (7:45PM-11:00PM) for Antorus

I added you on b.net, Rec#11240, add me back if you're interested!
I look forward to speaking with you! Will add back to chat soon as I have the time to do so.
Hey there!

<Attrition> is currently recruiting in preparation for Antorus. Community is equally important as progression to us; We want to create a hospitable environment for all our members and push content on a less-demanding schedule. We will always strive for Cutting Edge in every available tier and try to make raiding the best experience possible for all of our players.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9pm-12am EST. We have optional alt and carry runs on off-days and regularly run M+ throughout the week.

If you'd like a little insight into our past progression, you can check out our forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/19650245010

Feel free to contact Cevren#1498 or Villainess#1397 with any questions or concerns you may have. Good luck in your search!
Hello,

We are 7/9M and raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). If you are able to make our times please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
Alaskan Firedragons - Horde - Stormreaver

About us-
We are new guild progressing at a rapid rate, we formed approx. 3 months ago and have been pushing the boundaries ever since. We we have pushed 5/9 mythic in a month of raiding mythics and are going to continue to grow and progress even further. Our officer base has ties all the way back to vanilla and have competed in top end raiding guilds.

Raid times -
Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:00 CST
As well as members being active throughout the week to push mythic keystones to help stay geared, as well as help yourself deal with the constant AP grind that we all face.

What we expect-
Things we expect from our raiders, Be prepared for the upcoming fights, there is no need for us to babysit each individual raider and make sure you have watched the fight for the encounter, that is your responsibility as a raider.
Also PUNCTUALITY is a huge importance. We understand life happens, but that cant be a constant excuse and a reason to hinder the other 19 people in the raid. We expect our raiders to be on time for raid every raid night.

Recruitment-
We are currently recruiting for mainly Healers, Mages/Spriest/Lock, and Warrior DPS. HOWEVER we are interested in all exceptional candidates and if you feel you can dumpster the people in your spot and can earn your seat we will be more than willing to look at you and give you a shot.

If interested please add
GM: Party#1147
Recruit Officer: Levi#1494

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
Hello,

We are 7/9M and raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). If you are able to make our times please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
Quick rundown of [H] <Valyrian>:

• We raid 7:30-10:30pst, Tuesday/Thursday
• 2-day, mythic progression guild.
• Most of the guild is in the 25-35 range.
• Currently 7/9M
• Server: US-Kil’Jaeden

Contact: Hank#1118, Briggsta#1214, or Erohw96#1953 for more info
Hi Puddlè!

You sound like you'd be a great fit in our raiding environment! I'd love to talk to you and see if you'd be interested in joining Matador. We raid from 9:30pm EST - 12:30pm EST) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays along with alt/farm runs on Monday nights. We're a 6/9 Horde guild on Madoran and are looking for a few more dps. We love to joke and have fun, but buckle down when we need to for progression.

You can see some more info about us on our website at http://matador.enjin.com

If you have any interest, please accept my BNet request so we can chat: Zadira#1213

Hope to hear from you!

Zadi
bump
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
bump
up
up
boop
still looking
Keep Drow in mind!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
up
nudge