Looking for a Project 60 Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a Project 60 Guild!

Hey everyone, with the announcement of Vanilla servers in the future, I’m looking to join a Project 60 Guild to fully experience that content, at least how it is in current WOW.

I have been playing WOW off and on since TBC.

I don’t have a preference to server or alliance/horde. Also, pretty open to class, as I enjoy pretty much all of them. Would prefer to DPS but willing to take on tanking/healing if needed.

Reply here or message me PrimetimeUTK#1522

Let me know what your Guild is looking for, what Project 60 rules you have, horde/alliance, server, etc.

Looking forward to finding an active, fun community of people to play with.
There's multiple project 60 guilds on moon guard as far as I know of.
But how do you get in them? How do you find them>?
11/12/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Yogacast
But how do you get in them? How do you find them>?

I'd like to know that too.
Also looking for a P60 guild. Would like to know as well.
LOOKING FOR P60 GUILD....HELP
Can we start one maybe ??
Also trying to find a Project 60 guild!
New project 60 guild on Area 51 or Moonguard? lewisisgud#1388
Let me know which server, I would like to jump into that.
Hey guys, if you haven't found a guild already, I've been constructing <Time Walkers> on US Emerald Dream alliance side! Pretty lax on the "rules" side of things.

We'll be progressing through the expansions, so once we're all geared and content with having cleared all the available content, we will be moving on to BC.

Feel free to add me! Drathamus#1867.
@bambinos sent you a friend request
@bambinos i also sent you a friend request
Sent you a request @bambinos I also have a number of characters on this realm I would like to join in on the p60 group
11/21/2017 01:44 PMPosted by Bambinos
Hey guys, if you haven't found a guild already, I've been constructing <Time Walkers> on US Emerald Dream alliance side! Pretty lax on the "rules" side of things.

We'll be progressing through the expansions, so once we're all geared and content with having cleared all the available content, we will be moving on to BC.

Feel free to add me! Drathamus#1867.
is there a project 60 guild on Darkspear Alliance? please let me know if anyone knows thank you.