Mage LF west coast raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Good with mechanics and have years of raiding experience. I'm tired of trying to make raid on my original server. So I'm looking to find a mythic guild that has evening west coast rai times.
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 3/9 M TOS and 9/9 H TOS

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
The members of <FeelsGoodMan> - Proudmoore US (A) are looking for new recruits to join our raid team.

We are a 21+ aged guild looking for new members who are interested fun environment; but are also interested in making solid progression during raid nights. Our goal is to progress as efficiently and effectively as we can on a 2 night, 3hr per night raid schedule. Most of us have jobs and families and are of the mindset that real life comes first and is always most important. As long as you let an officer know ahead of time, missing a raid is not an issue. Most of us have been raiding together for multiple expansions.

We currently have open recruitment for ALL DPS but below are our most pressing needs. We are more than happy to consider inquiries from any exceptional player. Dual specs are welcome and encouraged!

DPS:
Ranged

Ret Pally
Subtley Rogue

Progression and Goals:
We are 9/9H 5/9M ToS and are looking to solidify our raiding team for mythic T21 Progression.
Raiding and mythic+ dungeons are our focus and we'll be gearing accordingly in preparation for Mythic Antorus. The guild is active every night of the week whether we are pushing keys, going on alt runs or pvping.

Weekly Raiding Schedule:
We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm – 8:30 pm server (PST), and with such a short raid window, we expect our raiders to know their classes well, the fights well, and be able to follow directions to maximize our time.

If <FeelsGoodMan> sounds like a fit for you or if you have any questions please reach out to me; Bnet: DolanJTrump#1871/Ben#0778(Discord). Or reach out to the GM Pendeta#6036(Discord)/spikeman#1656(battle.net). If you can't reach us for some reason: Lumindrell#3719(Discord)/sharpster#1278(battle.net) (Healing Officer)

Looking forward to hearing from you!
If you're willing to try us out, we plan on going Mythic in Antorus.

Disco and the Jackers is looking for 3 individuals who are dedicated, and hardworking, who also like to have a good time! Our guild is built on social interaction, in and outside the game! We have a great team of officers who are always willing to help you succeed in playing your class! If you have any further questions please add my battletag! Basic info will be listed below!

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:30 P.M. - 11:30 P.M. CST
Friday: 8:30 P.M. - 11:30 P.M. CST

Progression:
9/9 H
Been on farm since the first couple of weeks while we find the right fits for our core.

DPS we are looking for:
Hunter
Mage
Shaman
Boomkin
Demon Hunter

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

Draxis, Raid Leader of Disco and the Jackers

DrFillerino#1153
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hey there Weathermaan!

I think we might be a good fit for you! <Ubiquitous> is currently 7/9 mythic in ToS, and was previously 8/10 mythic in NH. We are Alliance side on Proudmoore, and have open recruitment for all DPS roles if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
Hi Weather,
I believe my guild would match what you are looking for. I don't copy and paste a general invite but would rather talk to you in person. My b-net id is: Heathnuly#1579
Please send me an invite and we can chat in game.
Hope to hear from you soon. ;-)
hey add me, i think we'd be a good fit, 7/9m tues weds thurs 930 - 1230 am pst

Opressor#1396

<Ginyu Force> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [7/9 Mythic ToS, 9/9 Heroic ToS, 10/10 Mythic NH] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we dive into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class.

Any and all of those classes with decent experience (2/9M and logs to back it up) and a moderate ilvl (nothing below 915), are strongly encouraged to message our recruiters. Real IDs are below. If you have any questions at all please message us personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Message YungPiccolo#1885, Frieza#1349, or Opressor#1396.
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Hellooooooo Weatherman!

<Ecksdee> is 9/9H recruiting for Mythic ToS, with 7/7 3/3 10/10M leadership.

Ecksdee has been around as a guild for just short of a few months, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Ecksdee! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Heroic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill heroic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, Challenge Modes, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We will have some "intro to raiding" nights as well for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Mosy's (Syrup#1855). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 7/9 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Heya Weathermaan,

you didn't leave a massive amount of content to work with so I'll just drop our copy pasta.
mnesty is looking for more to join the family!

Currently looking for 1 rdps. We have a dedicated Raid Team which raids from 8:00-11:00PM PST Tuesday/Thursday (form-up at 7:45), with an alt raid Saturday night starting at 9:00 PST.

Perfect balance between fun and serious guild. We don't believe in the Rotating Door style of guild management. When we let someone into the guild, our anticipation - and goal - is to have that person with the guild for the long term. In our time as a guild, we have maintained a very low turnover rate; something we are very proud of. We believe in loyalty to each other, and loyalty to the guild. It's one of our prime tenets and something we have built the guild around. Despite this, we have a zero drama policy and will not tolerate anyone purposely starting drama or projecting attitude into the guild, or towards its members.

For those seeking to join, we also require a patient mindset. Sometimes we may not one-shot a boss. Sometimes we may be on a boss for a week or two (or more once in mythic) worth of progression. The most important thing during events like this is keeping cool, focusing on what you can do better, and working towards killing it. This is how the leadership is expected to behave, and how we expect each person to behave to the best of their ability.

With a brand new group, from a multitude of servers and both factions, we turned our fractured start and substantial handicap into solid progression through EN, ToV, and NH - solidifying ourselves as a solid mythic guild with a low turnover rate or loss of membership.

Ranks/Loot
We run Master Looter + SK list. Everyone starts at the bottom of the list, and works their way up. Any time a gear is competed for, the winner moves to the bottom of the list. Rank plays no role in this.
The list moves pretty quickly.

TRIAL - Expect to earn your way and prove your skill. No GB repairs or benefits. Enter in at the bottom of the SK list (as everyone has). Must be online, and ready for summons at 7:45 PST.

SOCIAL GUILDIES - Officially patched in. Entitles you to attend any non-progression night of raiding you meet the qualifications for. If you are at this rank, you may request trial to Prog Raider, but must meet the requirements for said role. Slight GB benefits.

PROG. RAIDER - You are part of the Progression team, which means that you are on the mythic team and expected to attend every raid you are scheduled for. Comes with Gbank Privileges (Flasks, Pots, Gems, Enchants, repairs).

Cross-Faction
Are you one of our Horde brothers from a green mother? Get in contact with us and we can link you some of our progression videos for you to get a feel for how we raid, and how the leadership behaves.

History
-Founded last week of October '16.
-Cleared up to Heroic EN & HToV pre-NH launch.
-Cleared up to 3/10 MNH with sub 5% attempts on Krosus.
-4/9 Mythic ToS

Contact
-Stormblind#1485 (bnet)
-Stormblind#8492 (Discord)
We raid 10-1am PST tues/wed/sun if you are interested.

<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) is a newly formed mythic raiding guild of 5/9M raiders looking for more to round out our roster to continue pushing ToS and begin Antorus. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

1 Healer (HPally pref) for M ToS Progression
1 DPS

DPS & Heal trials for Throne

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
hey there! came across your post and I'm interesting in talking to you about joining our guild. We could really use a mage for a mythic roster and you would be a good fit for our guild. Here is our information and if your willing to be For the Horde, i look forward to talking with you :D

<Did We Log> [3/9M] HORDE-MAL’GANIS guild currently raiding Mon, Tues, Wed from 6pm-9pm server/central time. We are a semi-hardcore to casual guild looking to bolster our ranks for mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. We have officers that are experienced amd willing to help other out. We love to laugh and have a good time but also know when to be serious and clear some content. For raids we require RC Loot Council, Angry Assignment and Discord if you don’t already have them. Flasks and Foods provided for progression raids. When not doing raiding progression we run mythic+ and pvp. We invite YOU to join our ranks and would love to hear from you! Add calibug#1568 for more information!
11/12/2017 02:18 PMPosted by Luckytwice
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
I appreciate the post and would love to try out for your guild but it looks like the two raid teams that have times that would work for me are closed for mage recruitment. hallowed ground and barely heroic. Thank you for your time though!
Greetings,

<The Remnant> is a group of friends who have played together since the BC era, and we're needing to fill in the cracks for Antorous. Our raid environment is generally friendly since most of us have played games together for so long, but we're also quite competitive with one another. We currently are 5/9M ToS. We have had folks quit due to IRL this tier and we're needing to fill their spots. We have several players who parse 99th percentile for their item level and feel we offer a lot, we just need more bodies to help us push towards our goals.

We don't recruit for the bench, so it would be an immediate raid spot.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST.

Add me on bnet if interested, Lucky#1465
Still think you would be a good fit, updating progress to 8/9m tues weds thurs 930 - 1230 am pst

Opressor#1396

<Ginyu Force> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [7/9 Mythic ToS, 9/9 Heroic ToS, 10/10 Mythic NH] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we dive into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class.

Any and all of those classes with decent experience (2/9M and logs to back it up) and a moderate ilvl (nothing below 915), are strongly encouraged to message our recruiters. Real IDs are below. If you have any questions at all please message us personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Message YungPiccolo#1885, Frieza#1349, or Opressor#1396.
Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
High Priority
-Hunter
-Mage
-Ranged w/ viable OS

That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration.

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with likeminded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active every day, not just raid nights.