938 Hpal LF Guild 6/9 M with M KJ exp

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild similar to my progress or higher

Prefer 2-3 Days a week but I can work with 4. Evenings are a must, I am a college student and work odd hours in the early morning. Nothing past 11:30 -12 PM CT.
I have 40-50 something pulls on M KJ with CRY MOAR - Blackhand.

Alliance preferably :)
I'd rather not regress

Left my previous guild due to family issues.

Logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23042030/13#metric=hps
(Linking Proudmoore logs because those are my only recent logs)

Contact Info

My Discord is TheSuperTest#5238 [Probably best way to contact me, as I am on it most often]

My Btag is SuperTest#1919

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, I look forward to looking at offers.
<Elevate> A new guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 5/9m lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all rolls and classes to fill our ranks no trial period will be needed as we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Mon 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for

Healers

Restoration Shaman
Holy pally
Holy or Disc Priest

DPS

Boomy
Affliction Lock
BM Hunter
Ret Pally
Unholy or Frost DK
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Sub Rouge
Havoc Demon Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
Hello,
I am the guild leader for [H] Reawaken on Staghelm/Azuremyst. If you are looking for a guild with a history of cutting edge achievements, server first boss kills, with an active friendly environment, then our guild is worth taking a closer look at. We offer over 11 years of raiding history on the same realm. We are not going to be a guild you join one day that falls apart the next. If you want a long term home we can offer that.

Here are the important points:

7/7M - 3/3M - 10/10M All Cutting Edge! - 7/9M
2 day a week raiding - Sunday/Monday 7-11CST
Extra activities during off nights (optional)
We do not recruit for the bench!

Contact Information:
Willow#1693 - GM
Dracs#1320 - Raid Leader
reawaken-staghelm.com
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/staghelm/Reawaken
^*
Hey Berndaman,

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are looking for a Holy Paladin to fill the core healing group.

US 89 M Xavius
US 106 M Helya

We are currently 7/9M (0.03% Avatar wipe) ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
but will be scaling up to 3 nights adding Wednesday (7:45PM-11:00PM) for Antorus

I sent you a friend request on discord. Add me back if you're interested!
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
^
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS (Mistress 12%). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi, we are in need of a Hpal and I really think you'd fit in well on our team, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 7/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Full progression this xpac: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 7/9M
Raid: T/W/Th 7:45-11pm Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly
Bonus: Optional alt runs on Saturday night, optional sale runs on Sunday night.
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Hey Burn!

I'm contacting you on behalf of <Serious Guild Name> From Sargeras. We are currently 7/9M and raid 6:30PM-11:30PM PST On Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday nights. We currently need 1 more healer, preferably Hpally to round out the group and would love to have you join us!

I sent you A friend request from Kyler#8137 and would love to talk more.

Happy Gaming
Sounds like you'd fit right in!

Drow-Dalaran; an Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Elemental/Resto Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK
10) Affliction Warlock

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Air 7/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times. Thanks.

*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Non Shaman Healer
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
<Tactical> Stormrage Alliance 5/9M is now looking to add talented players to its weekend raid team.

Who we are:

Tactical formed on Nov 2, 2017 by a group of friends who, due to real life commitments, could no longer maintain their weekday raiding schedules. We love raiding and want to continue to enjoy progression but on a more limited raid schedule. After only our first weekend together as a guild we were 9/9H and 4/9M. Our main focus currently is getting the right group of people in the next few weeks in order to push Antorus hard when it opens.

Schedule:

Our team runs on Fri and Sat 10pm est to 1am est but believes that a more casual schedule does not have to mean casual results. We believe that with the right group of individuals and the proper focus during raid time we can achieve satisfactory progression. We enjoy having fun and joking around and like to create a friendly raid atmosphere while still knowing when to focus up and get stuff done. If you feel that raiding can still be productive and fun without the full time commitment of 3 or 4 days a week we might be the home for you.

Needs:

H Pally (high demand)
R Druid with viable dps OS (high demand)
Rogue (med demand)

All talented players are welcome to apply even if your class/spec isn't listed.
https://tacticalstormrage.enjin.com/

Raid times - Currently Fri/Sat 10pm est-1am est, but will be moving to 9pm-1am when Antorus goes live.

Message the following contacts for details:

Syans - Syan#1437
Psyrina - GiGi#1168
Discappoint - Xerynn#1549
Diszect - Killswitch#1272
[Nightfall Inc] 7/9M
<US-Sargeras>
Alliance
Raid times
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
[8:30PM to 11:30PM] CST – Central Standard Time

Recruiting 935+ extremely talented individuals who are looking for a home in a competetive E-sports organization. Our current focus is to complete Cutting Edge and dive into Antorus with the top guilds in the world. We are looking for players who wish to completely dominate the scene who have a positive attitude and are hungry for success and self improvement. We are also recruiting 920+ players for our second mythic team, while slightly less hardcore than our main team our focus is to offer them an environment with top tier leadership and the tools to succeed well past the average.

Article on Maiden kill from sponsorship: https://t.co/cmVecE9dN0

If you are interested please contact me on Discord
WannaBeNinja#4300 (WanabeNinja#1572 for Battlenet Tag)
Still Looking!!
Hello! I represent Formal

We are currently 5/9 M pushing mistress before the release of Antorus but would love to have you on our team. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-11 server time.

We got a late start in ToS but next tier we are pushing for cutting edge.

Would love to talk to you more my bnet is jackson#1148 and you can talk to me or my GM if you are interested

Thanks,
Wayfarer
Slight bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
[Nightfall Inc] 7/9M
<US-Sargeras>
Alliance
Raid times
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
[8:30PM to 11:30PM] CST – Central Standard Time

Recruiting extremely talented individuals who are looking for a home in a competetive E-sports organization. Our current goal is to recruit competent and skilled players and dive into Antorus and compete at a high level. We are looking for players who wish to completely dominate Antorus and have a positive attitude and are hungry for success and self improvement.

Article on Maiden kill from sponsorship: https://t.co/cmVecE9dN0

If you are interested please contact me on Discord
WannaBeNinja#4300 (WanabeNinja#1572 for Battlenet Tag)
<Nascent> Savage team is in high need for exceptional DPS and Healers.

Server: Horde Emerald Dream (US)
Progression: 8/9M
Schedule: Tues/Thusrday 5:30-8:30 PM PST

Social Media:
http://twitter.com/nascentgg
http://facebook.com/nascentgg

We are all about efficiency and team work. We raid a strict 6-hour schedule and maintain a drama free environment with no toxicity by virtue of our open feedback policy.

Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. You can reach out to me or apply on our website.

Ehkamo - ehkano#6160
Erazul - Erazul#1964

Guild: <Nascent> (US-Emerald Dream)
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tues, Thurs 5:30-8:30 pm PST
Contacts:
Ehkamo - ehkano#6160 or
Erazul - Erazul#1964
Needs: Exceptional DPS