927 Feral Druid LF Semi-Hardcore Guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says I have a 927 Feral who is actively Looking for Raid Progressive Guild.

A little bit about myself I am a senior in college who has a wide range of play time availability. I have been playing on and off since vanilla and have wanted to get back into semi-hardcore raiding since I have more free-time than I used to.

I have done current progressional raids with both hardcore and semi throughout my time playing WoW, and on my original account I have had AOTC with many raids up to Pandaria.

As of this moment I have full experience and knowledge on all fights for all current raids on N/H. I am a person who likes to be prepared whether that be reading detailed fights for all positions within a raid to help coordinate strategies, to always having my pots/flasks for a raid. Currently, I am barred from most PUGS due to not having AOTC and to have this I need an organized PUG (which is hard to come by), or a stable guild!

I would like to find a guild who will want to progress into mythic come Antorus. My current issue is that I have always played with friends who always wanted to progress but due to conflicting time schedules we have never been able to push current content. Since then I have had to PUG for experience, but what I want is to have a consistent group to down the raids every week.

If you would like to talk hit up this forum or hit me up at Raven#13659, would love to speak with you all.
We would like to talk to you about joining our Tue/Wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core spot.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 70
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hey! I've been looking for a good Feral Druid for our progression team and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord and we can discuss any questions you might have!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spams on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668 / I did not add you because I was not sure of your time zone.

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hello <Astral> is a newly formed 2 day/6 hour(Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST) raiding guild on Mal'ganis horde built from mythic players with over 10 years of raiding experience. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759251282#1
[H][Mal'ganis]<Astral>Recruiting for Antorus - World of Warcraft Forums
<Astral> is a newly re-formed 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break. Our core is mostly 4-5/9M ToS and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can. It is important to understand that the team will not enter Mythic progression until we have the 20 specific players that we are looking for. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must. Expectations Positive attitude 90% attendance Exceptional knowledge of your class Flexibility Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start 925+ IL 60+ Artifact Traits 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment Melee DPS: Rogue Warrior Shaman Death KnightRanged DPS: Mage Druid Shaman Hunter WarlockContact us Discord GM: Netho#6174 zephaas#1197 BNet DirtNasty#11601
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hey there, Akea!

I'm an officer for <Pinnacle> (6/9M) on Aerie Peak alliance. We are a semi-hardcore team looking to recruit a few more exceptional DPS for M ToS and beyond.
Raid times:
Sat/Sun/Mon
8pm - 11pm EST

If you're interested, check out our detailed post at:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753338729

If you have any additional questions, you can contact me on bnet @ nibrca#1645 or on discord @ OrbitalDensity#8985 and if we stick out to you, you can apply at https://goo.gl/forms/0EPouMZ13G2QfSAS2 and I will get back to you :D.

Thanks for your time!
Hello,

We raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). We are 7/9M almost 8/9M. If you can make our times please contact me via discord to talk in more detail.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
<Wheres my Brez>
A semi hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to prepare for content pushing in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
For more information contact:
Gm/RL: Kappa#12454
Co-gm: Soaras#11550
Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Closed
DPS:
Hunter: (High)
Spriest:(High)
Rogue:(High)
Mage: (Med)
Boomie: (Med)
Ele Sham: (Med)
Warlock: (Med)
Open to other classes of course.
Hi Akea, we're looking to add a few to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H ToS Cleared! (Usually in a few hours at this point) We're looking to add more talent for Antorus.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, wk). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    ============================ CORE RAID ============================
    Focus: PvE - Heroic Raiding
    Current Progression:
    Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal
    Loot System: Personal / Master Loot “Itemization + Performance” Based
    Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11m EST

============================ GUILD INFO ============================
    Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Multi-Game Community)
    Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop - PVP Realm (10^9:1 A:H)
    Faction: Alliance
    Voice Server: Discord
    Sponsors: Darkstar LLC.

========================= MY CONTACT INFO =========================
    In-Game: ItsMikeYo#1244
    Have Skype? Use this link to talk to an officer NOW: http://www.severitygaming.com/wowappchat
    Otherwise, to get in contact with someone in game, please add the following btags:
    Delacour (Delacour#1483), Prtankz (Prtankz#1351)
    Hellooooooo Akea!

<Ecksdee> is 9/9H recruiting for Mythic ToS and Antorus, with 7/7 3/3 10/10M leadership.

Ecksdee has been around as a guild for just short of a few months, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
    We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Ecksdee! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Heroic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill heroic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We will have some "intro to raiding" nights as well for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Mosy's (Syrup#1855). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
    Nightstalkers has been raiding on Emerald Dream for many years now. We are currently looking for DPS and heals for Antorus - our goal is to get into Mythic as quickly as possible.

Our required raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7-11 pm CST (server).

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to read more about us at http://forums.nightstalkersed.com or contact any of our officers in game.

Feel free to add us to battletag:

GM - Defenestrate#1146
    Káelyn#1403 (alt code 160)
    Whosuwamekil#1418
    Zekul#1387
    Reiss#1228
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com