925 Havoc DH LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
925 Havoc DH Looking for Heroic progression guild. Have raiding experience from Wrath/Cata and some ToS Heroic completed havent been able to find stable guild.
What raid days/times would work for you?

We raid Thurs/Fri from 8-11pm CST, currently 2/9H as we've had to juggle our roster around - real life priorities for various folks. I also run a part guild, part pug group on Sunday afternoons that's been going 7/9H the last month or so.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming Alliance raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. But cross-realm raiders are welcome, too! We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.

KotF is a small guild, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4978
we would love to have you. I'm a raid lead for the night's watch, a heroic raiding group in the guild Currently Online. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm central time. If you are interested you can contact me through my bnet: thefatfreak#1348
Believe it or not we have zero DHs! We're a 3/9 mythic raiding guild and would love to add a DH to our roster! We raid Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST.
Would love to hear from you, add me or check our discord out!

Mastablastah#1100
https://discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS. We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto Shaman
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Holy/Disc Priest
4 ) Sub Rogue
5 ) Balance/Feral Druid
6 ) Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
10) Unholy Death Knight
11) Retribution Paladin

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
Hey Tater!
<Calamitous Intent> is a smaller, close-knit guild on Zul'jin Horde side, so if server transfer isn't out of the question I'd love to talk to you. We're 9/9H and looking for more to help us clear Heroic each week and begin preparing for the Antorus raid come the next patch. Our raid nights are Tue/Thr from 7-10PM EST.
If you're interested in learning more about us, I'd really love the chance to get to sit down and speak with you about our guild! Feel free to get in touch if you are interested, and I really hope you find a great guild fit! Good luck! Here's a link to our official recruitment post with contact info, hope to hear from you soon.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759156981#post-1
<PugLife>
Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
<Heal The Druids> is looking for more people to start looking into mythic progression we are 9/9N and 9/9H TOS currently raiding on wed/thurs from 8:30pm to 11:30pm. EST

B.net: GooManDu#1378
Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a Havoc DH DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello I am the raid leader of Against All Odds and we are in need of strong dps to start making the push into mythic. We've killed 9/9H and 4/10M.

The guild has been around since Wotlk with the same 2 tank including myself and the GM. We've gotten several realm first and cutting edge in the past and have reeled it back a bit. We still like to progress into mythic and get some kills at a steady rate.

Aside from raiding, the guild members are all very social with many having met at blizzcon several times. We play hots DnD diablo sc all the time. We are more than just a raiding guild, we are a bunch of nerds in a social gaming community ^O^

Raid Days: Mon / Tues / Wed
Raid Times: 6:30 - 9:30 PST, 15 min break at 8ish
Loot is based on rolls although we do value set completions when appropriate

We can provide you with a stable and fun new home. If interested or have questions please contact me oinky#1251.
<Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time.

Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756
Hi Taterthot, we're looking to add a few to our roster. Beef#12743 . I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H In only a one month raiding together.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, nights). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Misskimmy#1178 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    Hey, my guild is looking for DPS! You didn't mention your preferred times, but if you think you'd be a good fit please get ahold of me. Brandy#1599 on battle.net!

<Magog Cartel> is 9/9 H on Illidan. Definitely closer to the casual side of things, though we do get bosses down. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11 EST. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly people in their mid-twenties or older with a definite adult atmosphere. Outside of scheduled raid times we're an active group that enjoys running keystones and playing other games together. More important than current progression or gear is personality fits, we're looking for people to have a good time.
    As far as raids go, we strive for being as efficient as possible during the two hours we raid a night. We use RC Loot Council, and loot is distributed with progression in mind. There's no hard attendance policy, but showing up on time and staying the entire night is required for any raid you'd like to be a part of.
    <Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
    Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
    Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
    9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
    We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS to our group as we continue into Tomb. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
    Raid Progression: 1/9M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
    Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
    Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
    Battletag: Ariana#1409 or Dare#1185

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add Dare or myself! Happy Hunting!!
    [A] <Testudo> - Dalaran

Hello! <Testudo> 9/9H is a 2 day heroic raiding guild looking to move into mythic. We are alliance side on Dalaran US. We have recently formed and are looking for healers and DPS to add to our core.
    We are here to progress and have fun doing it. Our main ideology is that if someone is holding us back for whatever reason (mechanics/dps/etc.), we will sit them until they up their game.
    That being said we mess around between pulls, swear like sailors, and have tons of fun while trying to down content and move on to the next challenge. Some preferred classes/specs would be:

Tank: Guardian/Blood DK
    RDPS: Mage/EleShaman/Spriest
    Melee: DH/Rogue/ Ret (with healing off spec)

But any class that can pull their weight and would like to progress in a fun group of great players is welcome to come along! Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. If you are interested please let us know!

Btag Kkbay#1884
    Discord Larli#7741
    <The Taswell Covenant> is actively recruiting any and all interested in Normal/Heroic raiding, Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons, or just hanging out and having a good time!

Recruitment is open for Dps (Strong preference for Ranged Dps and Non-Dk Melee) and Healers (Non-Priest) but we can take just about anything and make it work.

We raid Monday and Thursday 7-10pm server time (8-11pm Eastern). We don't demand Cutting Edge performance for non-Cutting Edge content. Rather than call you names and bench you, we will work with you and help you however we can!

We're a relatively small guild, started around the beginning of Legion but we ended up having to take a break for some unfortunate IRL reasons. But now we're getting the gang back together and we could use you!

We've got a good group of folks willing to help out with most anything, and we coordinate everything via our Discord.

<The Taswell Covenant> was formed by a group of Giant Bomb (a website about video games) community forum members who wanted to group up and start their own thing.

So if it's just you, you and your significant other, or you and your entire softball team, we want you to come and have fun and make the most of your WoW experience!

If you have any questions at all, hit me up one of our officers.

GM: Dimach (Karthas#1129)
    Officer: Daymia (Daymia#1697)
    Officer: Ashborn (Keirimath#1213)
    <Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/