Druid and Paladin LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
931 Equipped Feral Druid or 928 Guardian Druid, Feral pref, and a 924 Equipped Retribution Paladin LF a Guild for ToS farm to prep for Antorus progression.
I am 9/9H in Tos and paladin is 7/9H in ToS. He has experience for both Avatar and KJ just hasn't gotten the kill yet.
Will gladly do M+ as tank or dps.
We both have experience raid leading.
Hey! My guild needs to fill out a couple spots in our roster, I'd love to talk to the two of you. Feel free to add me: brandy#1599

<Magog Cartel> is 9/9 H on Illidan. Definitely closer to the casual side of things, though we do get bosses down. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11 EST. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly people in their mid-twenties or older with a definite adult atmosphere. Outside of scheduled raid times we're an active group that enjoys running keystones and playing other games together. More important than current progression or gear is personality fits, we're looking for people to have a good time.
As far as raids go, we strive for being as efficient as possible during the two hours we raid a night. We use RC Loot Council, and loot is distributed with progression in mind. There's no hard attendance policy, but showing up on time and staying the entire night is required for any raid you'd like to be a part of.
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
Hello, I'm Pixel and thank you for your consideration reading this letter!
We raid Fri/Sat 9 PM to Midnight Eastern Standard Time and our Server preference is Sargeras of the faction: Alliance

We aim to be Semi-HardCore / A little casual and want to provide an amazing atmosphere for our raiders.

GM Contact info: Pixel#12533
Discord - https://discord.gg/xDcNKm7

When considering our team, I just want you to know we put our members above all else. As much as we want everyone pulling their weight, we will give equal opportunity and worry about the overall atmosphere of our raid team. If you have any prior noticeable skill regarding a previous expansion / tier and you think it's worth mentioning in regards to your ability to perform we take that into account, with your current item level. As long as you meet the minimum to enter the current tier we will give you a try and see what you're made of.

Thank you again for reading our letter and we hope to hear from you on Argus!!
You may also choose what you want to play, we have open recruitment!! :D
Heya Py,

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

We started towards the end of NH, and our current progression is 9/9H ToS. We are trying to find more members to continue heroic and do some mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm Pst (10:30pm-1:30am Est) and Sun (flex day 5pm pst start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672) or Xulkaen#1336.
Hey you sound like you would fit right in with the guild I am in :)

It is for alliance on Proudmoore. You can read more about it here
http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=475

or here

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

I have been in the guild for nearly a year and it has been great. The members are very relaxed and welcoming. We have 2 raid teams that clear normal and heroic content and also an alt/open raid. The guild is established and active and I would recommend it to anyone!
Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS to our group as we continue into Tomb. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 1/9M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
Battletag: Ariana#1409 or Dare#1185

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add Dare or myself! Happy Hunting!!
Hello Pyrantis!

Our guild seems like it would be a great fit for you. Hit one of us up on Bnet.

The Basics:
Name: Random Playlist
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 6:30 to 10:00pm PST Wed & Thur
ToS Progression
9/9 N
9/9 H
3/9 M

Past Progression - When Current
Nighthold 10/10 - 10/10 - 3/10
Trial of Valor 3/3 N - 3/3 H
Emerald Nightmare 7/7 N - 7/7 H - 3/7 M

Contact Information:
Mel#1879 (Shardless GM)
Kredulous#1526 (Bear Taint RL)
Sunfire:#1586 (Scorched Ballz, Jack of All Trades)
Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants)

For further info please check out our recruitment thread or visit our website:
Guild Site: rpl.wowlaunch.com
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758808347

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Heroic guild that always manages AOTC for each tier, with the occasional sprinkle of a Mythic or three. We manage to have a lot of fun along the way. Our current raid team consists of about 20 members and growing. Come check us out for fabulous door prizes such as kneepads, assless chaps, and free clambagging lessons. We'd love to have you along for the ride!
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
9/9H ToS
2/9M ToS
Hello Pyrantis!

Archon is looking to add a skilled R druid and a Ret paladin to our raid team for Mythic ToS. We are offering a CORE SPOT we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, memz#1599, Jaron#1615, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm EST.

Loot System.

Archon uses a Suicide DKP system for loot. For more information on the loot system please visit http://archonexodar.enjin.com/dkploot

Current Progression

3/9 M ToS

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Lilith (memz#1599), Orlha (Destroyer#1175), Neophyte (Jaron#1615), Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
Hi Pyrantis! My name is Carla! We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We also understand that Real Life> Wow. Our raid environment is about having fun, laughing, enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST, Mon 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST

We are currently looking for a couple DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
Hi Pyrantis, I am from Forbidden Legion on Turyalon. We are farming H/ToS as we cannot get consistent players to do Mythics.

We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8-11 PM EST

see the link for our spam:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759285849#post-10

Would love to chat with you both, If you are interested please add Hodi#1857 or ddpp#1843
Hello,

We are an 11 year old raiding guild looking to fill a few dps spots on our roster. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. If you are looking for a long term home then add me so we can chat about things.
Geo#1668

Thanks,
Geo
<The Taswell Covenant> is actively recruiting any and all interested in Normal/Heroic raiding, Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons, or just hanging out and having a good time!

Recruitment is open for Dps (Strong preference for Ranged Dps and Non-Dk Melee) and Healers (Non-Priest) but we can take just about anything and make it work.

We raid Monday and Thursday 7-10pm server time (8-11pm Eastern). We don't demand Cutting Edge performance for non-Cutting Edge content. Rather than call you names and bench you, we will work with you and help you however we can!

We're a relatively small guild, started around the beginning of Legion but we ended up having to take a break for some unfortunate IRL reasons. But now we're getting the gang back together and we could use you!

We've got a good group of folks willing to help out with most anything, and we coordinate everything via our Discord.

<The Taswell Covenant> was formed by a group of Giant Bomb (a website about video games) community forum members who wanted to group up and start their own thing.

So if it's just you, you and your significant other, or you and your entire softball team, we want you to come and have fun and make the most of your WoW experience!

If you have any questions at all, hit me up one of our officers.

GM: Dimach (Karthas#1129)
Officer: Daymia (Daymia#1697)
Officer: Ashborn (Keirimath#1213)
Wanted to check to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work? We have the community / family a lot of people look for in a guild . You know, the forever type home where its very relaxed, drama & elitist free. I will even go to the extent of saying if you come over and your not satisfied with the guild I will pay for your xfer back off
* UPDATE These are for core spots..not riding some bench spot or a guild full of 20 teams -We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey, we are a heroic only guild just starting out. Check us out. Have core spots for both of you!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759346876?page=1
Pyrantis,

Hello! Our guild has two DPS spots open for our core 20man raid and so long as you guys can make the raid times, they're yours! Add me on Bnet (Guts#1679) and we can discuss further on there or via Discord.

Here's our quick details in the meantime:
<Horizon> Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
Progression: 9/9 H, need few more DPS to walk into and crush M ToS
Main Raids: Tue and Thur 8-11pm EST
Alt Raids: Wed and Sat 8-11pm EST

If I'm not online, you can apply to the guild at this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJQ8IHrNCikpJUkaaDosOmK_98s9sh0In2q4iviKO6UT1uAw/viewform
[A] <Testudo> - Dalaran

Hello! <Testudo> 9/9H is a 2 day heroic raiding guild looking to move into mythic. We are alliance side on Dalaran US. We have recently formed and are looking for healers and DPS to add to our core.
We are here to progress and have fun doing it. Our main ideology is that if someone is holding us back for whatever reason (mechanics/dps/etc.), we will sit them until they up their game.
That being said we mess around between pulls, swear like sailors, and have tons of fun while trying to down content and move on to the next challenge. Some preferred classes/specs would be:

Tank: Guardian/Blood DK
RDPS: Mage/EleShaman/Spriest
Melee: DH/Rogue/ Ret (with healing off spec)

But any class that can pull their weight and would like to progress in a fun group of great players is welcome to come along! Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. If you are interested please let us know!

Btag Kkbay#1884
Discord Larli#7741