Versatile 85%+ player LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Yeah so this is going to seem strange.
Guild died recently and I've been maining a prot pally. Before that I was a shadow priest, and before that a asn rogue.

My progression this exp:
7/7M EN
3/3M Tov
8/10M NH
3/9M ToS

I'm looking for a guild that is raiding mythic, and is at least 6/9 right now.
Availability for me is kind of open. No Monday's, and I prefer no Fridays. But aside from that I'm available on weekdays after 5:30 Pacific until 1 am and all day erryday on Saturday and Sunday.
I am always on time and prepared.
If I have to post out.. I do so well in advance.
I'm looking for a 3 or more day raiding guild with 9+ hours per week.

Now I know that most guilds 6/9+ probably have an established pair of tanks and are happy with them, so chances are that the search for a guild for me won't be very fruitful. However.. I am a versatile player... I can play anything. Logs available upon serious inquiry so if there's a specific class you're looking to fill let me know.

Leave your spam and your btag below and I will get in contact with you!
<Style Points> 6/9M

US Mal'ganis - Horde

Wednesday 7-11 CST
Thursday 7-11 CST
Optional Raid Day (Normal/Heroic) TBD

<Style Points> is a new 2-night guild on Mal'ganis looking toward building a solid roster for Antorus and into the coming expansion. We are most of the old leadership of <Project Casual> on Haomarush, which was one of the top 2-night guilds in the US for MoP/WoD. Our current roster is made up of multiple former top 20 world raiders who've "retired" to a more reasonable schedule, but wish to keep the serious mentality that top guilds have.

Past achievements include:

US 91st Garrosh
US 120th Imperator (1st US 2 night)

Atmosphere:

We're all here to have fun, but we expect people to take raid time seriously. Outside of raid we play all sorts of other games together. People are almost always willing to push M+. We want to build a community, not just a raid team.

Attendance:

We understand that real life takes precedence, and emergencies happen. That being said, as a 2-night guild, we expect that barring anything major, raiders will
maintain 90-95% attendance throughout their time with us. Raiders will also be expected to maintain a bare minimum of character support, including knowing fights prior to them being pulled and obtaining their weekly M+ cache.

As we look to expand toward a full roster, we welcome all serious applicants. We're especially interested in current and former high end raiders who are either
looking to take a step back in terms of time or who wish to reroll to a new class. Ability to swing to other specs as the fights demand is a huge bonus.

Any and all applicants will be considered, and our current needs are as follows:

DPS:

Mage
Warlock
Boomkin
Warrior
Priest (Shadow)

All applicants are welcome to contact us.

GM: Zedthetank#1927
Recruitment: Keystone#1582
Sorry no 2 day guilds.
still looking
We're recruiting solid dps for a core raid spot. Let's talk?
Regressive Raiders on Proudemore(PvE)
5/9 M, 9/9 heroic ToS
>>3 nights a week<<

Tues, Thur, Mon.
7:00p-10:00p PST
8:00p-11:00p MST
9:00p-12:00a CST
10:00p-1:00a EST

Add me, riplmg#1882
If you can play Holy Pally at a high level then we have a spot for you.

We are currently 7/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
<Topped Off> 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 7-11 CST on Illidan Horde.

Coachmcguirk#1860

ToppedOff.Enjin.com
Our schedule may not be a perfect match but if you decide it will work :)
We would be interested in you as a dps mainspec btw.

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
Hey there,

Like you said, my guild has tanks already, but we are always up for exceptional players, so maybe you can fill a hole somewhere.

<Mostly Harmless> is a 6/9M Semi-hardcore guild on Malfurion/Trollbane. We raid Tue/Thur 10pm-1am and Sun 9pm-1am EST. We do our best to have fun while raiding but we also take progression seriously as to not waste any of the raiders time.

Check us out at mostlyharmlessraiding.com

Contact - Xeek#1682 (btag)
still lookin
We offer paid transfers!

Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    1 Healer (any class)
    1 Healer/Ranged DPS (preference towards Priest or Druid)
    1 Melee DPS (preference towards Feral Druid & Ret Pal)
    1 Ranged DPS (preference towards Warlock, SPriest, Ele Shaman & Moonkin)

Where to apply:
If interested, you may reach out to soj#11462 or apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
Hey,

Uncommon Sense @ Proudmoore is an Alliance raiding guild. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST with an optional Sunday night raid for Heroic. We are currently 6/9m and have earned Cutting Edge in every Legion raid.

We would be interested most in your rogue. We do not need a tank and we have a significant number of conq already.

You can add me on Discord (Justify#3562) or BattleTag (Justify#11282).
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
6/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS: Mage, Hunter, Warlock, boomkin, S priest.
Healer: Resto druid, Holy pali.
Melee: Rogue.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. We also sell raids to make our raiders a little extra gold. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
Still weighing options
(Deprave) recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Tomb of Sargares - 6/9M

Server: Horde Zul'jin(US)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST
Tuesday : 9:00pm (Heroic Farm Run/Sale Runs)
Wednesday: 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am
(We will not raid later than 12:00am)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be Top 200 US. But also have fun and help each other out. We do a lot of high M+ keys.
Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Enhancement Shaman,
Ranged: Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage, Elemental Shaman

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or in Game.
Sup Eelah,

Have an immediate spot open for a tank. Almost 6/9m
Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (17% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
a few interesting ones so far, what else is out there?
Hello,

We are 7/9M guild. I'd be interested in talking to you. Really always looking for some fresh talent for the guild. As far as class/spec I'd want to talk to you more specifically about that. We raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). If you can make our times and are interested add me via discord plz.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
WE OFFER PAID TRANSFERS

Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS. We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto Shaman
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Holy/Disc Priest
4 ) Sub Rogue
5 ) Balance/Feral Druid
6 ) Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
10) Unholy Death Knight
11) Retribution Paladin

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753