930 boomkin

Guild Recruitment
<Into The Drink> Kil'Jaiden is a new guild with members xfering from Akama (9/9H, 9/9N ToS). LFM to fill 20 man core for mythic progression and Antorus. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM PST T/Th pst for more info!!
High: Lock, dps Warr, Healer
Medium: Spriest, Rogue, Bear
Low: DK dps, Boomkin
Will consider any dps for a spot.

Attendance is key for strong prog and is expected.

Bnet Clockwielder#1420
Hey there! Would like to chat with you! Here's our info!
<Exotic Raid Plan>
[NA]Alliance - Alexstrasza/Terokkar
Progression: 6/9M
Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 8PM-10:30PM EST with optional Heroic clears Sunday 8PM EST, weekly leggo farming, Alt raids, and M+s.
you can find our kill videos here https://www.twitch.tv/qtss/collections.
We are currently looking for adequate players of any role!
If you are interested please add me on btag Qts#1617 or D.M me on discord !Qts <3#5978
<Did We Log> [1/9M] HORDE-MAL’GANIS guild currently raiding Mon, Tues, Wed from 6pm-9pm server/central time. We are a semi-hardcore to casual guild looking to bolster our ranks for mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression We have officers that are experienced and more than willing to gear you as well as getting you the knowledge to better understand your class. We love to laugh and have a good time but also know when to be serious and clear some content. For raids we require RC Loot Council, Angry Assignment and Discord if you don’t already have them. Flasks and Foods provided for progression raids. We invite YOU to join our ranks and would love to hear from you! Add calibug#1568 for more information!
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 6/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 7-10pm PST(Optional) Heroic Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Mythic Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Ranged (No Locks)
Rogues

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
Yo!

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Seraph> Recruiting! (4/9M)

We are raid 10 of the massive community <Seraph>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders to prepare for Antorus

Our Website: Seraphguild.com
Our times:
M/T 10PM-1:30AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz6051
Seraph Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm
We are a very large, old, and active guild residing on US-Illidan. We have over 900 characters in guild, we are active in M+, raid, and some pvp. We are an adult guild with most members 25+.
Currently we have 2 Mythic raid groups and 1 Heroic raid group (Both Mythic raid groups are 4/9M.) People responding to this post will be applying for the times listed in Title.
Looking for 1 Melee (Prefer Rogue/Ret/DH) 1 Healer (prefer Monk/Druid) 1 Range (prefer SPriest/Boomkin/Mage) Core spots available. All considered.
Message Wicked#1253
We are currently looking for exceptional players for our Core Raid. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. We have been a strong community for over 4 years and have a long history of progressive raiding. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord

I look forward to hearing from you!
<Crave> is an established guild seeking qualified candidates for it's mythic progression team. Our members have raided together for years, and plan on continuing that into the next tier. Current raid times are Tuesday through Thursday 8-1100 est. Loot is handled fairly through counsel with a random raider chosen to also vote each week. We require players to be active and knowledgeable about their class. The guild offers an extremely fun raiding experience while maintaining quality. We take pride in that we provide mythic raiding and also enjoy the community aspect of the guild. When not playing WoW, our members play various other games together. Talk to us if you wanna find that raiding guild you actually like the people you play this game with.

Cleared content when it was current

EN: 7/7 M
NH: 9/10 M
Tomb: 7/9 M

If interested add myself or the officers listed to discuss any interest in our guild.

quieren#1193 aerated#1802 atticus#1243
Maximum Effort is a 2/9M with 7/9M leads guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

When do we raid?
-Mon, Tue and Wed are mythic progression nights
-Thursday is heroic farm
Raids are 10-12pm est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-We need Heals (shaman, holy priest or Holy Pally)
-Any dps specs who are up to the challenge!
All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 9/9H a must but looking for Mythic minded people!!!

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We have people with lots of mythic experience, pushing for server/realm first achievements, willing to cover transfer cost for the right candidates.

add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero #9346
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing Heroic ToS for upgrades.
Optional Friday Raid: Currently doing ToS Normal/Heroic Alt raid.

Current Progress: 7/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 or boomshizzle#1750 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Warlock
-EnhShaman
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
Hey. I'm not sure what hours you're looking for, but we are looking for more members to help solidify our team. If our guild seems like it may be a good fit, I'd like to talk and possibly set up a trial run.

Karma-Dethecus is a long standing alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Shadowmoon Combined PVP server. (Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon) We are adult oriented and enjoy having fun, goofing off, and being completely inappropriate. However, we do know how to get serious when it's time to do so.

We are 3/9 M TOS. We still do Heroic some time during the week to help gear members or for alts/achievements. We also do guild keystones runs to try and ensure everyone gets a high keystones completed for the week. We also help provide enchants, gems, flasks, and guild repairs for our raiders.

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Raid Times: 10 PM - 12:30 AM CT
Loot system: EPGP (http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system)
VOIP: Discord (Mic preferred but not necessary)

Contact me for more info:
B.net: Katsumi#1241
Discord: Katsumi#9395 (best way to get a hold of me)
<Dirty Mike and the Boyz>
6/9M ToS Thrall

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild.

Current recruitment needs:

Ranged:
Balance Druid, OS Heals would be a plus
Mages
Shadow Priest, OS Heals would be a plus
Warlock

Healer:
Priest
Druid
Monk

Loot:
We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind.

Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST
Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Hey Beastwing, Matador is currently recruiting dps for our raid team and would have a spot for a boomkin. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 8:30-11:30 CST with an optional night on Monday for alts and whatever else. If this interests you at all add my btag Noremac#1445 and we can chat!
Ni!

We are the Knights Who Say Ni, and seem to fit most of your criteria! We are a mature guild, with both casual members who do not raid as well as a strong core raid team which we are focused on adding to! We are active and host a variety of events, from raids, to M+, to transmog runs, AP farming, and the occasional pvp. We raid Monday/Tuesday, 8pm - 11pm central time and are 9/9 heroic. Our goal is to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and have been successful this expansion!

Please take a look through our recruitment post and add my battletag, Izzerien#1968, if you are interested.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754046063#
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Yo, we are <Style> on Sargeras.
We're currently 7/9 M, come join us for Avatar!

2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

For more info, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [9/9N-ToS | 9/9H-ToS| 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a transfer guild. We're new to Stormrage and have several open positions. We're advancing into mythic progression as a guild, although most of the members have some mythic xp.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.
- We will do what's best for the raid with no favoritism.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- DPS with a maintained Off Tank spec.
- Rogue (Sub)
- Resto/Moonkin Druid
- Holy Priest
- Arms Warrior
- Elemental Shaman
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

Guild Master (Ethankey): Ethankey#1498
We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
The Clique is a friendly, casual raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 9/9N and 9/9H in Tomb. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some Dps and a healer to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game or any other officers. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497