906 Guardian Druid LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking to start raiding and getting more serious. I'm looking to tank but am not against healing or dps. I'm looking to raid 2 to 3 nights a week 9pm central time or later. I know my gear is not the highest right now, but am looking to run heroic raids and such until I'm ready for Mythics.

Changing to alliance is not an issue as well.
<Dishonored> is currently recruiting dedicated raiders for our two raid teams.

Team 1 Progression: 9/9H, 5/9M
Team 2 Progression: 9/9H, 3/9M

Team 1’s raid times are:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 7:30-10:30pm Pacific

Team 2’s raid times are:
Saturday & Sunday from 6:00-9:00pm Pacific
We also do a weekly heroic clear on Fridays.

We are seeking all talented raiders for both healers & DPS for both teams and will talk to any interested raiders! We are relaxed groups that get serious to kill bosses, but we like to have fun and improve our play at all times. We learn from mistakes without raging, and we move on to get the kill.

If you're interested, please contact our recruitment team: Battletags: Dishonored#11140, Izicialrage#1292, Juderulz#1632 or Lanneck#1840.
Hey Goji, I see you are looking for a raiding guild and I feel like Arcadia might be a good fit for you even if you feel your iLvl is a bit low! (It's a fixable thing ^_^)

<Arcadia> is 9/9 Heroic and LFM!
Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am CST, with an optional Monday raid at 9:30pm - 12:30am CST for Clean up.

Current Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank ((Druid, Deathknight, or Brewmaster prefered.))

Ranged DPS ((Accepting any interested party so long as you meet the requirements below.))

Before applying, please read our rules for joining. We don't have many, but those we do have are in place to keep our guild working as a team and as friends.

Requirements for Joining:

Positive Attitude ((Must play well with others))((If you are a Rude Elitist, you have no place here.))
Ability to Commit to Relaxed and Casual Raiding Schedule ((IE: Two - Three Nights a Week))
Discord ((Not required to talk, only listen. This is void if applying for a Tanking Position, we require our tanks applicants to have a working mic and be able to converse with eachother to make things easier.))
Deadly Boss Mods and/or BigWigs
920+ iLvl
500k Dps Min ((Not AS strict but give us a Ballpark))

If you are interesting in chatting with myself or any of our officers feel free to shoot us a BTag Request! Most of the time one of our officers and or Raid Leaders will be on and available to answer any questions you might have for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Battle Tags:
Taynora (GM) - Tonilyn#1112
Kif (Recruitment Officer) - Kiflor#1861
Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you.
Hey my guild has been looking for a tank and would really love to add a bear, our raid times are 8:30-11:30 PST tuesday and Thursday, msg me if you’d be interested-goldenbear#1538.
2 night a week alliance guild on Kel'Thuzad is looking for a few more recruits to bolster our ranks as we prepare for Antorus.

Our guild is reforming but have cleared all content on heroic this expansion and a few mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday 930pm-midnight EST. Along with raiding a couple of us do play alts and push a mythic plus every week. No elitist/rage mentality here we are strictly out to clear content at a steady pace.

We are a tight knit guild that play other games on off nights like overwatch, heroes of the storm, pubg, to name a few.

If you're interested or would like to chat further please feel free to add me RiPP#1476
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
Tank
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
___________Defy___________
Horde | US-Bleeding Hollow

Raid Times -
[Saturday|Sunday]

PST – 5PM - 8PM
CST - 7PM - 10PM
EST - 8PM - 11PM

Who is Defy
Defy is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow - Horde that is currently 9/9H. We are a friendly, dedicated and humorous raiding guild with the intention of being semi-hardcore in a progression setting while offering a light schedule. Come join us for Mythic + clears, Raiding, and Discord.

What we are looking for
A dedicated player who is willing to look up each fight prior to walking in to kill it that night. Someone who takes the extra time out of their day to fully understand their class / spec and what they can bring to the fights. We plan on being semi-hardcore, but we are looking for players who have a sense of humor, but know when to buckle down for progression fights. We are more than willing to help new, returning, and re-rolling players of the same caliber gear up to raid with us!

What we expect from you
¤ Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs
¤ Ability to listen to a Raid Leader
¤ Full understanding of your class and specs
¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them
¤ Dependability, determination, dedication and consistency in performance

Loot in Defy
We use RCLootCouncil for our loot. Officers will discuss who, among those that need the item, should receive that item. We are not biased towards players in any way. We decide who gets the piece based on multiple things:

Attendance
Performance
Upgrade Value
Best in Slot
Attitude

Currently Recruiting

Tanks
Guardian
Brewmaster Monk

Heals
MW Monk
RShammy

M DPS
Rogue
Warrior

R DPS
Shadow Priest
MM / BM Hunter
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage

Contact us in-game via Bnets, posted below.

For more questions you can contact either of us directly.

Contact Us
Rae (Rae#1385) - GM
Beer (Thrillhouse#1644) - Officer
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
Tank
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
Hey Gojirmo, we are looking for new, returning or even casual players to join our guild. We are a Heroic raiding guild at heart, but being a fun social guild is a big part of who we are. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9-8/9H raiding guild on Thrall (PVE-EST).
Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all postions.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid. We try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Any (Full-time spot available)
Heals
Any (Full-time spot available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache material, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
[/quote]
“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
hi
we are looking for a tank. laid back group. Right now we don't have enough to do Mythic we have about 15 people we are currently trying to bolster our numbers but we are on a small server. Here's our info let me know if you want to talk

(H) Frozen Doom is looking for raiders!
server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
progression: 9/9n 9/9h
voice coms:discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild.
We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473