935 boomkin LF guild

Guild Recruitment
I raided mythic progression in NH but guild fell apart at during Krosus so i took a long break from wow. came back about 2 months ago and have been gearing a druid. I do not have any mythic raiding experience this tier since no guild.

i am looking for a guild that is about 7/9m TOS and going to be mythic raiding in Antorus.
Realm transfers are not a problem

*CANNOT RAID WEDNESDAY NIGHTS*
Preferably Tuesday/Thursday nights
I am central time zone

Highly pref horde

I would also like the guild to have members to run high m+ with on a regular basis, 15+ keys. i have been in guild that the members only log on during raid nights and that is not the type of guild i am after.

Here is a video of my basic single target rotation which can also be used as an example of what kinda of damage i would be bringing along.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tt5sBvb3x0

You can contact me on discord Zack#1843 or on battle.net at Turtle#12473
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
If you have Discord set up https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 is a great way to search and find a guild that would fit what you need :)

This is not spam, I know some on there are looking for a Boomkin so I wanted to point you to the best place for you to find a good home.
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing Heroic ToS for upgrades.
Optional Friday Raid: Currently doing ToS Normal/Heroic Alt raid.

Current Progress: 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 70+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 9%***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Hey there! It sounds like you may be a good fit for our guild going into Antorus based on your previous experience. Sent Btag request, here's the info:

<Proper Villains>- Proudmoore. We are currently seeking DPS to join us in finishing up Tomb and heading into Antorus.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
8/9M ToS
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact me, Ishanna, Btag Ishanna#11894 and Discord Ishanna#9342 or Reason at Btag beyond#1193.
Hi Whitemoons, our boomkin would LOVE another boomkin added to the team. He's a lonely chicken.

We are Something Shiny on Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 5/9M ToS.

Instead of polluting your post with more text, you can find more info on my recruitment post here - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
<Ok Who Pulled> is a newly formed raiding guild looking to expand to get back into mythic raiding. During progression we will be raiding THREE nights a week from 0900-1159pm server, more if needed but unlikely.

Currently we full clear Heroic ToS on Tuesday with our mains and then run another full clear on our Alts on Wendesday.

We are a raiding guild that aims to get cutting edge every tier. Position in raiding team will be subject to performance taking into account normal things like gear, bad latency and even bad pulls.

We are not !@#$%^-s looking to push world first but would like that our time spent raiding be something meaningful and full of progress , if certain people happen to be a detriment than they will be approached to see if the issue can be corrected if said venture proves to long or unfruitful than we will be looking to fill that slot with another better performing player.

At this time we are not against helping people gear their toons through our heroic farms if they would like to join us but we intend to be on Mythic very quickly.

We are looking for 3 DPS prefer ranged:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Shadow Priest

Also looking for 2 Healers, one with a DPS OS, prefer:
MW Monk
Resto Druid

Please contact slikvik#1128 or Huh#1683 for more info, thanks.
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
hey not sure of if youre looking at alliance at all but we are an 8/9M guild on Baelgun and we would love to look at you.

heres the original post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758135704?page=1

My bnet is: HardcoreDerp#1356
Still looking for a guild. horde highly prefered.
link to armory- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/fizzcrank/whitemoons

link to alt- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/fizzcrank/lis

link to old main to see old tier progession and such - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/fizzcrank/blancz
<Toast> Team 4 (4/9 M ToS 9/9 H ToS with team leadership 5/9 M) on Area 52[H] is looking for a skilled Boomkin! We are a team with a core group that has been together ~3 years.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 23:00-02:00 EST

Loot:
We use RC Loot Council which considers many things including: BIS, attendance, upgrade amount, and loot history.

Raid Provides:
    Flasks
    Food
    Guild repairs
    Vantus runes

Applicant Requirements:
    At least 66 points in main weapon
    Item level of 915 or higher
    Ability to understand and execute mechanics
    Discord
    9/9 H ToS xp

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions
Battletag violetfire#1518
Discord Kahily#4317
http://www.toastguild.com
Greetings,

<The Remnant> is a group of friends who have played together since the BC era, and we're needing to fill in the cracks for Antorous. Our raid environment is generally friendly since most of us have played games together for so long, but we're also quite competitive with one another. We currently are 5/9M ToS. We have had folks quit due to IRL this tier and we're needing to fill their spots. We have several players who parse 99th percentile for their item level and feel we offer a lot, we just need more bodies to help us push towards our goals.

We don't recruit for the bench, so it would be an immediate raid spot. If you pass your 2 week trial, we are willing to reimburse one wow token in gold for the server transfer.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST.

Add me on bnet if interested, Lucky#1465
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-6/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (low Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
-Holy Paladin (low Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

[Nightfall Inc] 7/9M
<US-Sargeras>
Alliance
Raid times
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
[8:30PM to 11:30PM] CST – Central Standard Time

Recruiting 935+ extremely talented individuals who are looking for a home in a competetive E-sports organization. Our current focus is to complete Cutting Edge and dive into Antorus with the top guilds in the world. We are looking for players who wish to completely dominate the scene who have a positive attitude and are hungry for success and self improvement. We are also recruiting 920+ players for our second mythic team, while slightly less hardcore than our main team our focus is to offer them an environment with top tier leadership and the tools to succeed well past the average.

Article on Maiden kill from sponsorship: https://t.co/cmVecE9dN0

If you are interested please contact me on Discord
WannaBeNinja#4300 (WanabeNinja#1572 for Battlenet Tag)
Hi Whitemoons!

<Stack and Die> is 5/9M, with only 2 nights a week raiding. Tuesday and Thursday, 8-11 Central time, on US-Horde-Illidan. Actively looking for players to trial into core raid spots for Mythic Antorus. Unsure of what times you required, but looks like the same days =)

Add me to friends if you'd like to chat. MAAKSEL#1909

We're currently seeking ranged DPS!
<Orc Lives Matter> <H> [US-Burning Legion]
7/9M, 3-night raiding Guild

LF Tank (immediate opening)
LF DPS and Healer
Holy Pally
Accepting all other DPS if they have strong applications

Tues, Thurs, Sun

6:30 pm to 9:30 pm PST
7:30 pm to 10:30 pm MST
8:30 pm to 11:30 pm CST
9:30 pm to 12:30 am EST

Our Progress:

This expansion we have obtained every Cutting Edge thus far and intend to continue that trend. We don't add raid days or go over our raid hours. We have no intention of being a hard core guild. We enjoy clearing content while it’s still challenging and we commit ourselves to being better as a guild and as individual players each week.

Loot:

To be honest if this is something that matters a great deal to you, you probably aren't a good fit. That said we do a fair Loot Council where biggest upgrade usually wins out. We use RC Loot Council addon for this.

If you are interested in applying please contact us via discord if possible

@ Shizz#9104 on discord
or
@ Shizz#1370 on bnet
Or
icias#2800 on bnet
Stormwrath is currently looking for more players that are interested in Clearing Heroic content and moving into Mythic next raid tier. We are looking for Quality players that have a good attendance, personal awareness, and are a pleasure to be around in our raids.

We currently are ranked 6th on the server, but we are looking to keep moving up. We have a very good officers that work hard to try and make sure everyone in the guild feels like part of the team. We host a guild event called mythic plus mondays were anyone is welcome to join us to get a mythic plus key done for the week that will help them get the highest base ilvl item in their chest each week.

Our Current needs are healer/dps hybrids, and ranged dps. Any class is welcome we are a strong believer in bring the player not the class. Even if you are new to raiding and would like to take a shot at it we welcome you.

Our Current Raid Schedule is
Tuesdays- 8pm EST to 12am
Wednesdays - 8pm EST to 12am

Mythic+ Monday - starts at 5pm Server and runs to ??? long as people are asking for keys and we got the players to run them. Currently running 3 groups at a time with players bring alts, mains, fresh 110s.

(Everyone is welcome, even if your not looking to join, we will help you get your mythic+ done.)

If interested please reach out to Frostform @ stumbles#1223 or Visit our Discord @ https://discord.gg/EfS3uwX
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

6/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

We also alt run Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for 4 years. We also spend a lot of time hanging out in discord together.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 8/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728