930 MW Monk LF late night raids

Guild Recruitment
Hey all, I am returning to the game after a short hiatus (real life priorities).

What I'm looking for:
    ~HORDE guild (Sorry, will not faction change. Too many friends/alts that are horde).
    ~Raids late on weekday nights (Preferably starting around 830pm PST).
    ~NO Weekends please as I would not be able to commit.
    ~Looking to get into a casual-ish guild before the next raid is released.

Thanks so much! Info below :)

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24796038/13#difficulty=4&class=Monk&spec=Mistweaver&metric=hps&bracket=22&compare=1

B.ID: SwampQueen#11691
Hey there,

We raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm -12:30am (est). We are 7/9M. If you can make our Sunday night work please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
thx, ill reach out. i can make those times work
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
^
updated some things
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Updated, I need a raid that starts later than normal!
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
^
I'll start with a little basic information about the guild. <Inspect Me> started up at the beginning of ToS, with quite a small core group but still wanted to focus on progressing and building the team. Our current core is very strong and we are looking to add to that strength for the upcoming tier and further progress into mythic ToS. We're pretty laid back but still serious when it comes to progression.

Currently sitting at 5/9M

Raid Times are Tues, Thurs 11:30pm-2:30am cst, we will be adding a third day shortly especially for next tier release.

What we are looking for:
Dedicated like minded players who show up on time and prepared, especially for progression bosses, not just for farm bosses.
Knowledgeable about your class.
Can take constructive criticism and adapts quickly to tactics and strategies.

We are very excited to hear from you and cannot wait for next tier! Hope you can be part of the team in pushing for better and better progression.

Add me for any other questions regarding recruitment

Gudgamegus#1703
Thank You
ty, horde only tho.. too much invested on this faction to justify switching xD
^
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
ty
^
still looking
Not sure if this would interest you or if you are looking for something more established. I just made a late night guild on Area 52. Planning on raiding Tuesday and Thursday nights 1am-4am EST. I am just coming back from a break and found it hard to find a late night guild. That being said I am currently 7/9H and the few people I have are 7/9-9/9H. Add my btag if you would be interested in chatting.

Bloodwrath#11378
Hello, Pepperkins. Could Sundays be a possibility if they are later in the evenings? If so then I think we might be a good fit. We're currently looking for strong heals and could use a MW in particular as we have none on our roster right now. We do have an immediate core spot available since we'd like to replace a weak link before the upcoming new tier.

<The Metalocalypse> (3/9M ToS) is a 7year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're interested in skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for Heroics/Mythics. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Sun+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758915878
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

All our info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)