Little QoL changes you appreciate

General Discussion
i really appreciate that mob tagging is faction specific instead of player specific, i remember waiting on a boss forever just to have someone tag it right before i do

hbu
Being able to jump during wraith walk without the glyph.
AoE looting.

Oh the nightmares of looting one mob at a time.
Not having to buy tomes to train my demons any more, although I do miss the lock class quests to get them.
I also like the shorter hearth stones.
The faster level 60 flying there was a time when it was slower than riding a ground mount.
The Stormwind Harbor making it easier for Nelves, and Dranei to get to SW.
There's a lot but those are some of my favorites.
As of the legion pre-patch, cloaks are now "held down" when a weapon is sheathed on your back, preventing clipping.
09/26/2017 10:20 PMPosted by Teuk
i really appreciate that mob tagging is faction specific instead of player specific, i remember waiting on a boss forever just to have someone tag it right before i do

hbu

It's sad that the tagging BS we have now is actually an improvement.
Flight master's whistle. Even with flying, it's sometimes the fastest way to get where I want to go.
more communication from the Dev's
Connected flightpaths.

Vanilla? Maybe into BC (perhaps later).. you used to have to land at every flightmaster, then click on the map to fly to your next destination. A nightmare if you ever wanted to go get a drink or to the washroom like you do now. :)
Flying and an easy to navigate terrain. Please and thank you.
Reagent removal! I used to carry so many on my druid since we were a progression guild and I was the only one with gotw.
appearance tab and reagent bank helped alleviate my hoarding somewhat.

still cannot bring myself to delete the two brewfest mounts i won this year, though
The collection tabs. Toys, mounts, pets, and now appearances and sets.
09/27/2017 01:01 AMPosted by Nereeza
Connected flightpaths.

Vanilla? Maybe into BC (perhaps later).. you used to have to land at every flightmaster, then click on the map to fly to your next destination. A nightmare if you ever wanted to go get a drink or to the washroom like you do now. :)

I started late BC and don't remember this, so maybe they implemented the change sometime in early-mid BC.

But, yeah, that would suck lol.
Not having to waste a bag slot for arrows on your hunter

Being able to create heirlooms instead of having to mail them to each character. Remember when you couldn't mail them cross faction or cross realm either? ugh...

On that point, cross realm/faction mail for boa drops :)

Edit: Grammar
my pet not vanishing every time I use a Vindicaar beacon...

I don't know why, but it just bugs the absolute hell out of me. Sometimes Ill summon my pet, step on the beacon, pet goes poof, now my raise undead is on cooldown and I can't re-summon my pet and I just want to punch my monitor.

It really shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but there it is.

Oh, you mean what I do appreciate?

I dunno.... still bent out of shape about my abom afking out on me.
09/27/2017 01:01 AMPosted by Nereeza
Connected flightpaths.

That was fixed bt 1.12