938 Holy/Ret paladin LF Mythic raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

937 Holy/Ret veteran player who has been around since BC. I'm currently looking for a mythic progression guild. I'm also interested in joining a mythic plus guild. My current score is 2483 looking to improve to 3k soon. Feel free to add me up and contact me in-game.

https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Lightbringar
Btag: duongqua#1174

Preferable raid times:
Friday, Sat, Sunday 11 am - 6 pm Pst.
Thurs, Friday, Sat 10:30 pm - 4 am Pst.
10/01/2017 04:16 PMPosted by Lightbringar
Hello,

937 Holy/Ret with AOTC looking for a weekend raiding guild. Friday-Sunday afternoon pacific are preferable times for me. I can raid Thurs-Sat late night too as well, but I can't raid late on Sunday due to early working schedule during the week. Feel free to hit me up in game or reply to this post. I will post my btag and raiderio link below.

https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Lightbringar
Btag: duongqua#1174

Preferable raid times:
Friday-Sunday 11-6PM pacific time.
Thurs-Sat Late night pacific time 10Pm or later.
Bump
<Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.

Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
- No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
thanks
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
thanks
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 9/9H 5/9M is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, Moonkins, etc)

We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
hey there Lightbringar! i'd like to discuss your holy paladin with you when you have some time. i'm the healing officer in STK on Lightbringer Alliance side and can be reached at Djheals#1114. i'll leave the guild spam below and hope to hear from you soon.

10/05/2017 08:30 PMPosted by Gheed
STK's recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Progression: 10/10M, 9/9H, 7/9M

Server: Lightbringer-PVE (US)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:30-8:45pm EST)
Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
(Will usually not raid later than 12:00am EST, unless something is close to dying)

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Bear, DK, Monk
Healer: Druid, Priest, Paladin
Melee: Rogue
Ranged: Hunter, Priest, Warlock, Mage
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive drive.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact either myself (Gheed#1941) or my Co-GM, Lesuj (MortalLesuj#1702).

You can also visit our website to peep around, or to post an application: www.stk-wow.com
Hey there, you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
Thanks Katikins!
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 3/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xkp#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
star#1636
poopy#11111
Still looking
Hi Lightbringar, I know our days/times are preferred but just incase they're workable..

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
<Eternal Kingdom>

IMPERIUM Team W/F 6:30-9:30 PST

Have you recently come back to the game? Are you a decent player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Looking to get more into raiding but don’t know where’s a good place to start? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs

Imperium plays Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST with an optional farm day on Tuesdays starting in Antorus. We are looking for:
* Holy Pally and Shaman
* Melee DPS (DH, U DK)
* Ranged DPS (We're full on mages)

About Imperium

Imperium started from a few people and are now 3/9 Mythic and We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language.

Our current short term goal is to clear as far into Mythics as we can before Tomb of Sargeras kicks in, find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is what we're striving for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. I firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!

Who is Eternal Kingdom?

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 10 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from 8/9 down to 3/9. We have 4 teams working on completing heroic and will remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild).

What Do We Want To See In You?

You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 915 or higher with your weapon AP at 60 or more. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link.

If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
Team Ambassador Leayha - Leayha#1419
Raid Leader Raethar - Dellenn#1563
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of one 10+ key and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present the best M+ team on the server Enigmatic!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for healers and a tank.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Lion#12441 Myself

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
thanks
US-Sargeras - Alliance

Serious Guild Name (SGN) 6/9M 10/10M NH 3/3M TOV 7/7M EN
Cutting Edge Guild
We raid Tues-Thurs 9PM CST to midnight

We are looking good players at all roles

Urgent needs:
Tank
Healer
DPS

Nevernude#1910
<Mythic Plus Raiders> (9/9H, 6/9M) (maiden at 9%! We will be 7/9M soon) is a newly formed guild on Sargeras looking to push further into mythic content. Consisting of several of the leading mythic plus players on the server, we're confident that we can down content in a timely fashion and push for cutting edge each new raid tier.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for dedicated, skilled, and reliable raiders to join our team for mythic progression.

Currently recruiting:
Melee: rogue, warrior
Ranged: mage, hunter
Healer: Any, pref shaman

Even if your class isn't listed, feel free to apply, exceptional players are always welcome.

Expectations:

The majority of the members of <Mythic Plus Raiders> value the challenge of high level mythic keystones (hence our name). Members of Mythic Plus Raiders are expected to have a deep understanding of their class, and have the drive to always become a better player. To be successful in both Mythic+ and raids, players need to play at their highest level and have high self accountability.

Our goal is to create a healthy and productive raiding environment. As such, it is vitally important that our raiding core meshes well together. We have a team mentality while raiding, and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to effective teamwork. Respect your Teammates!

Raid Times:

8:30-11:30 (EST) Monday
8:30-11:30 (EST) Tuesday
8:30-11:30 (EST) Wednesday

We expect that all aspirants will be able to fully commit to our raid times and maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. Invites will go out at 8:15 to clear trash to ensure boss is pulled on time at 8:30. Loot is handled by officer council based on attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received.

Required Addons:

DBM/Bigwigs
RCLootCouncil
ExorsusRaidTools
Weakauras2

If <Mythic Plus Raiders> fits your style of play, or you have any questions please feel free to contact:

Bigjohn (Bigjohn#11669)