[H] Returning Bear LFGuild

Guild Recruitment
I just came back a couple weeks ago after a 4 month RL aggro and i am looking for an active guild to raid and group with. I am on thrall server horde but willing to run with folks on another server.

My main is a Guardian Druid. no i do not play the other specs of druid.
I do have many alts that i play for fun and do alt run's on but that is all. Sorry i am not interested in changing specs or classes. so if you are requiring me to change my game play pls just skip asking me, ty.

I am looking for that guild of old feel, a place that is social, active, friendly and a family. Being able to group and chat with guild mates is what makes gaming fun. A chance to meet new people, make new friends all while killing and/or dying together. I am not an elitist nor am i looking for elitist attitudes, just friendly folks to hang out with and game. It does not matter if you are rebuilding or an established guild, if you think I am a fit then holler at me.

So, if you are looking for a big bear butt to block your view, run to slow and soak up damage then message me or send in game mail pls.
Sorry, I do not just accept random guild invites.

Have a great day and happy hunting
Rix.
battlenet: Rhainstorm#1344
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
tyvm for responding, only problem, I'm Horde