-

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Bleeding Hollow Horde
<Omnipotent Psychosis>

Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Wed/Fri/Sat.

Wednesday we are running Heroic ToS to either gear alts or sell the run for profit. 50% of the profit will be distributed back to the individual players for their participation.
^^Not mandatory^^

3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content.

Recruiting ALL Skilled Players with Priorities towards

DPS:
Sub/Assassination Rogue
Havoc Demon Hunter
Boomkin
UH Death Knight

930 ilevel minimum with at least 14 points in concordance.

Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm Est to push for +10/+15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. We are also using guilded.gg to coordinate events for everyone involved in our guild. Due to the need for personal accountability it is mandatory to participate in the calendar on guilded.gg for raid invites.

If you are interested in joining apply today at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG.

If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Add me and lets talk. I think you would fit well with us.

Offer is CORE SPOTS for you. Up to you all to keep them.

Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (4/9M 9/9 H) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. Core DPS spots open.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
Hello,

Ghostlights is curently 5/9M and actively looking for new raiders. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:00 EST on Mannorth. Very laid back and fun group with really good M+ teams! Please message me on discord if you are interested @Oaken#7607

Oaken
You haven't given too many details about what you and your friend are looking for outside of raiding. However, here's our guild spam.

<The Crimson Cross> of Lightbringer is looking for excellent players to progress through Legion! We offer a community you can grow in as a player. Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. Our aim is to become a Cutting Edge guild. We are currently solidifying our roster for Antorus.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact:

Cercie#1790 - GM
Scathic#1103 - Recruitment Lead
<I Donut Care> is a guild of close-knit friends on Horde ILLIDAN (US) looking to grow our family and progress further in raiding. We are active as much as we can be, schedules allowing, and want to try and grow in to a large, fun guild.

We are currently 3/9M with several of our guildies with further progression into Mythic already!

We also enjoy doing M+ and weekly runs of Normal & Heroic ToS just to help our members gear up and get ready for Mythic :)!

For our raids, we go from 11PM CST until 2AM CST Friday and Saturdays
(This is 9PM PST till 12AM PST & 12AM EST till 3AM EST).

We ask that you be at least 925 with 60 traits or very close to that mark.

We are currently recruiting:
Ranged DPS

ONE Melee DPS (Prefer rogue)

TWO Healers (Prefer Shaman, Monk or Disc Priest)

**We will still consider exceptional players that are not the above classes

Please message Drukalnn or Avemaria for more information!

Btags
Fallen#1513
Aveh#1778
Hey there! I would really love to chat with you guys about joining our guild on Dalaran. We're currently 3/9Mand could use both of you in our raid team. :D

Bnet: Jess#1453
Hey Threeiîis, I would love to chat with you about you guys joining our raid team!

<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Hunter
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
-Mage
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
Hey there Threeiîis,

<Ascension> is a 3/9M 9/9H newly formed guild this tier on H-Zul'jin recruiting for mythic ToS raiding. We are a progression oriented guild and all core spots are performance based. Presently we have 2 core spots open for a healer and DPS and currently have no MW monk (have 1 boomy but the more the merrier xD)! We maintain a very small roster (about 22 at maximum) so we are definitely looking for people who want to be part of a stable core for this tier and beyond.

Raids are Tues/Weds 9p-12 server time (EST) and we use Discord for voice. Food and flasks are provided every raid.

Please add Quazi#1125, would love to chat so we can learn more about each other!
Not a big wall of text person
Raid Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 8-12 est
Faction: Alliance
Progression: Retrospect - 5/9 mythic on Skullcrusher Looking for DPS / Heals

Link to more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759368702

Feel free to reach out personally btag @ iKoN#11535
<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Tank
-Hunter
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
-Warrior
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 3/9M and looking for ranged DPS and a healer. We're a friendly group that knows when to joke and when to get serious. We have a competitive mindset and thus always push our raiders to get better. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856
More detailed forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754467853#post-1
Greetings Threeiîis,

United We Loot, located on Stormrage-Alliance, are seeking additional members for our raid team for ToS and going into ATB.

We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9p-12a EST. We also run normal raids on Thursdays starting at 9p EST for anyone interested.

We're looking for a few more players that want to push mythic raiding. We're currently 9/9H.

If this works with your schedule, we'd loved to talk to you. Please contact me directly at Deathfire#1102

Thank you for your time,
Deathfier
Hi friend!

<Alaskan Firedragons> is recruiting and could definitely use you to fulfill our roster and push through Mythics!

We are 3/9M(9/9H) and are recruiting to fill out our roster. We are fun to be around and joke with but raid time is taken seriously. We are very active through M+ and alt raids and selling runs for guild/personal gold!

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

Current needs are:

Warlock(Afflict/Demo)
Paladin(Holy)
Shaman(Resto)
Priest(Holy/Disc)
Demon Hunter(Havoc)
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Warrior(Arms)
DK(Unholy)

If interested do not hesitate to contact me at:
BTAG: Levi#1494
Hey There, I'd be interested in talking to you about coming to raid with us on Dragonmaw, sounds like we might be what you're looking for and vice versa. We're looking to round out a couple spots on the team. We are currently 5/9 m.

You can hit our recruitment officer Clumbaby-Dragonmaw up in game or by battletag
Battletag: Clumbaby#11239
Our Raid Group is currently 9/9 H ToS we are recruiting to get into Mythic Tos and Beyond. We are accepting Casual-Semi Hard Core players who intend On being active thru ought the week. Whether your into Raids, Mythic +, Random Battle Grounds, Casual Rated BG's. Main Raid is Tue/Wed 8-10:30 server time which is US central. We are a fun group that enjoys the game and still have goals and expectations to have fun while getting things dead. IF this Peaks your Interests Please apply here at our recruitment discord
https://discord.gg/ZEgnhre
And if you want to expedite the application process please Contact Chrism#1202 Btag once you've applied!
Hey Threeiîis. I run a 4/9M guild on Zul'jin that raid 2 nights a week (Tuesday and Wednesday) from 8-11 ET. I'm interested in talking with you and your friend about coming for a trial this week or next week. We also do an optional run for alts on Thursday nights and have an active community. Add me on btag: Geo#11752 and I hope to talk to you soon.
Hi there! We could really use a boomkin & mage! Check us out and contact me if you're interested!

Guild 411:
Guild Name: Åftermath
Realm/Faction: Thrall-Horde
Progression: 5/9M
Raid Times: T/W/Th 8-11pm EST
Loot: Loot Council
Voip: Discord
Contacts: Shadows (Shadows#1383); Kae (Kaelani#1390)
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/%C3%85ftermath
Hey Three!!

Would love to sit down and chat about you two joining our raid team, currently 3/10M in Tomb and start at 830est!Definitely looking for a boomkin, as well as a healer!
Looks like it might be a great fit for you!
I don't want to spam you so check out our recruitment post here.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759175984

Looking forward to hearing from you

Elluzia (Krob#1491)
Simulation (LateIsLife#1386)
Addiction (Addiction#1476)
Leebert (Leebert51#1669)
<Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild ((9/9)H currently) on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and HEALERS!
Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, I'd be more than happy to talk to you at a time of your convenience
Please contact 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
Or Whatever-Sargeras (1/9M) is a casual alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We have been around since emerald nightmare, from that point we have always exceeded in getting aotc, Now we are looking at getting into mythic content.

Our raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm Central time. We do have a normal clear every second Wednesday for those that are not as geared or just looking to get into raiding.

We are currently recruiting a healer and all dps but will accept anyone that excels at their class.

My btag is fallfordeath#1421 if interested