[A] 931 Sub Rogue LF M Guild

Guild Recruitment
DECIDED ON A GUILD

ABOUT ME:
I am looking for a mythic guild that can progress at a relatively fast speed. I am always looking for improve myself as a player, whether it's how to do more DPS, communicating, or not die. I have done semi-hardcore raiding in the past but I took a little break from the game because it does not interest me anymore. As of currently I am raiding casually with a friend's guild and we attempt mythics whenever we have 20 members online. There has only been about 2 nights where we had the people for it though. So now I am looking for a new guild.

My btag, armory, and logs will be below for those who are interested! Thank you.

I am only considering Alliance guilds. My friends are all on Ally and they are my main group for M+. Sorry to all the Horde guilds that were interested in me.

AVAILABILITY:
Sunday: 8PM - 1AM EST
Monday: 8PM - 1AM EST
Tuesday: 8PM - 1AM EST
Wednesday: 8PM - 1AM EST
Thursday: 8PM - 1AM EST
Friday: Not available
Saturday: Not available

RAID EXPERIENCE:
ToS: 1/9M
NH: 3/10M (before taking a break from the game)
ToV: 2/3M
EN: 7/7M

BTAG:
Jake#16160

ARMORY:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/nemasu

LOGS:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/txGFDC4P1cVYr6aH#boss=-2&difficulty=0&type=summary

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16746488/13#metric=dps

EDIT: Added a timezone. Sorry forgot!
EDIT2: Added preference to stay Alliance.
10/16/2017 01:35 AMPosted by Lesuj
I sent you a btag request.

Hey we've talked before. I think you added me on btag through wowprog.
Guild: Deviancy – Alliance
Server: Stormrage – Normal
Days and Hours: Tuesday/Sunday/Monday 8:30-1130 EST / 7:30-10:30 CST / 6:30-9:30 MST / 5:30-8:30 PST
Progression: 5/10M NH 9/9H ToS 3/9M ToS

Who Are We:
Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that has recently moved to Stormrage. Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years. Our Discord chat is lively with many references to an unknown member named Dale along with various other topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights. We are actively engaged in conversations to better ourselves, as well as each and every member of our raid team helping to foster a broader understanding of not only our individual classes but the raid as a whole

For previous progression please see: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Bacon

Loot:
We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need.
Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows:
DPS > Tanks > Heals.

Applicant requirements:

• A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster.
• Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier.
• A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require).
• A viable off-spec is a great bonus.
• With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall.

The following mods are required for all raiders: WeakAura2, RCLootCouncil, GTFO, Exorsus Raid Tools, and any of the following: DBM/BigWigs

Generally, you should be an active player with a willingness to engage other guild members and spend time outside of raid improving your character. Alts are permitted but will never receive a raid spot unless the class is critical to a fight and we lack it.

You should have a decent attitude.

We allow all sorts of humor, even inappropriate, but blatant Racism, Misogyny, Harassment, or homophobia (we have openly gay players) will result in either a reprimand or an immediate removal from the Raid and/or Guild. Failure to respect your fellow members is not acceptable.

Roster needs:

Extremely High:
2x Hunter
2x Rogues
2x Demonhunters
2x Death Knights

High:
2x DPS Druids (Feral or Balance)
1x Mage
1xElemental Shaman

Medium:
1x Windwalker Monk
1x Enhancement Shaman

That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration.

SERVER TRANSFERRING: <Deviancy> is willing to pay for a server transfer for players who are exceptional or are clearly going to make the raid roster.

If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself:

• Ampeers – Shipmate#11867
• Daerrus - Noise#1913
• Còrgen - Corgen#1742
• Desanne - kalzaar#1453
<Fallen Have Risen> US Area 52

<Fallen Have Risen> is a new guild formed to be a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area 52. Our goal is to build a strong team through Tomb of Sargeras and push into Mythic progression as soon as possible.

What we're looking for:

Healers:
Mistweaver Monk

DPS:
Frost/Fire Mage
Warlock
Havoc DH
Rogue
Shadow Priest
Arms/Fury Warrior
Balance Druid

Any exceptional DPS are welcome to reach out to us regardless of class/spec.

Our goal after Tomb of Sargeras is to hit Cutting Edge every raid tier. We will accomplish this goal with our core beliefs that all raid spots are earned; that no individual, including myself or any other leadership, is more important than the well-being of the team and that our scheduled raid times will be well-spent pushing progression. We believe that the time we dedicate to raiding every week is something important to all of our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

Our leadership has 7/9M experience in this tier and tons of Heroic/Mythic raiding in the past. A lot of our current Raiders have been playing since Vanilla or Burning Crusade.

We expect all of our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by bringing consumables (Flasks and Feasts will be provided) and adequate research on the fights we are attempting.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong awareness and raid mechanics. We value raiders that want to execute the fight correctly. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics for the sake of looking good on the meters.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that want to push into Mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn't raid on a Hardcore schedule, but will be sure to use our time raiding to progress to the best of our abilities.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST.

We will be using Loot Council as our Loot system, and RCLootCouncil will be a mandatory addon.

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Mink (Minko4000#1590)
Raid Leader - Crazzluz (Crazzluz#1727)
Those hours don't list a time zone, but if they are PST or can fit into PST, we should talk!

<Proper Villains>- Proudmoore. We are currently seeking dps (range preferred) and 1 healer (any class) to join us in finishing up Tomb and heading into Antorus.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH
7/9M ToS (for now)

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact Krisann (krysann#1443 or discord Krisann#8014) or Reason at Btag beyond#1193.
<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Warlock
-EnhShaman
-WWmonk
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
Hey Nemasu, <Uncommon Sense> is an Alliance on US-Proudmoore and is seeking awesome dps to help clear M ToS (currently 6/9 M and Cutting Edge for all tiers since our start). We would love to have another rogue as we only have one and he gets lonely sometimes.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 PM EST.

I added you on btag (AROSE#1208) so I hope to hear from you soon!
<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 4/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Still looking! I will most likely make a decision sometime after the weekend or the reset after. Thank you all for the interest!
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and friendly, active players.

High Priority for a:
Blood DK
Hunter
Rogue
Mage

Actively seeking a:
Mistweaver Monk
Affliction Warlock
Arms Warrior

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
-Contact: Solidflash#1444(Star), Compy#11349 (Compy), Lhevis#1706(Lhevis)
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 8/9M ToS [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 9/9H ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
<Symbiosis> is a new alliance guild formed in this expansion on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots.

Our progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for:
any dps
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Oathbound of Sargeras is looking to expand our team for mythic progression.

Current Progression
-9/9 H TOS

Our environment is geared towards the idea of raiding smarter not harder. We consist of a number of players who have had hardcore raid experience in the past, as well as many of us having mythic progression already and are looking for a relaxed and competitive two day split for progression.

Must have a guild first mentality, be able to follow direction, and not stand in fire. Must have a positive attitude, Discord and a Mic.

Our raid times are Wednesday-Thursday 8PM-11PM CST/Server
Sundays- Mythic + Spam runs 8PM CST
Monday - Optional Farm Alt Runs 8PM CST

Mythic Plus runs usually done at night on off nights.

Current Needs but not limited to:
-Holy Priest
-Holy Pally
-MW Monk
-Resto Shammy
-Melee and Ranged DPS

For further information please contact a member of our Guild Recruitment Team with any inquiries, questions, and/or comments:

-Pookiepox#1718
-Riscatto#1858
-Noble#1510
Hey! I'm from Depth-Proudmoore(PvE)[A]. We are looking for a couple more dps to solidify our roster. Would love to have another rogue in the group!

We are 6/9M ToS and raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm - 12am EST.

If you'd like to chat more, you can add :
Myself - Malitia#11145
An officer - Shawn#1812
Our GM - Kwontify#1281

If you would like to app : http://depth-proudmoore.enjin.com/ under the Apply Here tab at the top.

Hope to see you around soon!
Hey there, I hope you are doing well. <Meters Over Mechanics> is a newly formed Mythic guild that will keep a more relaxed schedule while still being able to full clear Mythic tiers. The core roster consists of players from distinguished backgrounds and many of us have either stepped down from hardcore guilds or those wanting to return to mythic raiding. We look for players who both perform well but also mesh well with our guild culture. We aim to keep our nights light and fun aslong as it is not interfering with progression. With ToS wrapping up soon it is not a realistic goal to aim for Cutting Edge before Antorus. Instead we are looking to use this tier as a foundation for recruitment into Antorus and future expansions. At the moment we are only a 3 night 9 hour schedule and we do expect 100% attendance outside of emergency circumstances. Raid consumables are fully provided for members.

Within two weeks of guild raiding we were dancing on the corpse of H Kil'Jaeden. With one night into Mythic we are 3/9 and aiming to round out the rest of our roster to continue Mythic ToS until Antorus is released.

Raid times are
  • Monday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • I would love to set up an interview and get to know you! Here's my battle tag: Kelpchi#1819
    Hello Nemasu!

The weekday team of <Yup> on Mal’ganis (7/9M) is looking for dedicated raiders to push for cutting edge this tier and beyond! We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm server time.

We pride ourselves on the community that comes with this guild. We are not only a mythic progression guild but also a great community with an active PvP and mythic + scene.

We are looking to grow a great community with a high caliber of core of raiders! All spots will be competitive and If you are under-performing you will be asked to step out and to take time to improve. Always come to raid prepared. We will provide flasks and food but you should always have your own. We expect everyone to have an idea of the fight before we pull; we want to be efficient and not waste your time. Trials are expected to perform at or near the level of the rest of the raid. We and you (should) love logs and always review. We want everyone to be eager to improve and have a great time while doing so!

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to add my Btag: Acheroraptor#1715.
    Hi there!

<Broken Promise> [A] 3/9M on Stormrage is currently recruiting for DPS for our core raid!

We are a newly reformed guild, but all of our players have Mythic raiding experience with the intent in pushing current raid content.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday / Thursday / Monday
    9:30PM - 12AM EST

We use Discord for voice, and officers provide flasks, food, and vantus runes for the entire raid.

Aside from Mythic raiding, we are a very active guild. W like to push high Mythic + keys, run +10 Carries, PvP, and do old Mythic content and raids.

If you have any questions or would like more info, you can add me @ BerryPink#1867 :) ♥
    Hey there! Going to leave you some information below for my friend's guild.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Diffusion

Schedule: 3 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed/Thr 9:00pm-12:00am EST.

If you're interested, please contact: Enviable - Lustratic#1862 or Kallum - smimm#1452 & can also be found if you @Diffusion on the realm/recruitment discord. https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6
    Howdy Nemasu!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Rogue, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Tomb of Sargeras. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
    10:00-1:00 EST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
    5/9M, 9/9H

Nighthold Progression:
    6/10M, 10/10H

Full recruitment thread:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753647826#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864
    • GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
    • Apply at www.lastpull.com
    Slightly Inefficient is a new Alliance guild on Proudmoore looking to get into raiding mythic on Argus. We have a core of raiders with years of experience raiding ranging from Vanilla through current content. Some of our members have been raiding together for years, but we also have some that have joined up recently.

We're a pretty light-hearted group who love to joke around, never afraid to laugh at ourselves as much as we tease one another. We're a group of drama free adult friends just looking to kill bosses and maybe get some super sweet mounts in the process. We love running M+ and occasional older raids for some sweet, sweet titanforges and don't mind helping to gear up newer members.. The only ridicule you'll receive is if your transmog is bad.

Our raiding schedule is lighter than a lot of mythic guilds: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30-8:30 PM server time (9:30-11:30 Eastern) Before and after raids and on off nights we do plenty of M+ runs and have members who like to PVP. Because our raid schedule is so light, we expect everyone to be knowledgeable of upcoming fights and show up ready to start immediately at the time our raids begin.

We're currently looking for DPS of all classes except druid and a few healers, preferably a resto shaman and holy paladin.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me either in game at Amoozing#1420 or on Discord at Dwissa#3619