Xaryu pulling the rez vs Deception

Arenas
Both of you nerds need to relax and get some Animetiddy in ur life.
10/19/2017 10:41 PMPosted by Amerly
10/19/2017 10:37 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
that belt is apart of the mog tho... wat. u can do better than that.

No it’s not.

ur trolling, or just blind.
10/19/2017 10:42 PMPosted by Animetiddy
Both of you nerds need to relax and get some Animetiddy in ur life.

<3 u
<3 u 2.
10/19/2017 10:42 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
10/19/2017 10:41 PMPosted by Amerly

No it’s not.

ur trolling, or just blind.

It is not part of the set, awareness.
Anyone know a good hentai?
10/19/2017 10:55 PMPosted by Ecid
Anyone know a good hentai?

jk !@#$% ni shiboraretai
PIXELS
Phen if u add him back and actually q w him ur gayer than leva with zika virus and will forever be dead to me
10/19/2017 11:19 PMPosted by Danksight
Phen if u add him back and actually q w him ur gayer than leva with zika virus and will forever be dead to me

phen is my secret lover
10/19/2017 08:00 PMPosted by Amerly
alright buddy im over it, take care.

If xaryu ever see's this thread, was a really good game. You outplayed the hell out of me and I admit that. Gg.

Just know that your little back and forth with Hots last night was adorable, you’re so easy to trigger in to responses. You probably think it wasn’t even all your fault and you’re being wronged by being blamed.

It’s ok little buddy.

Mommy loves you.

amilry i found a picture of you friend https://i.imgur.com/U9F3HwJ.jpg
Oh look nerds taking the game way to serious haha xd.
10/19/2017 07:26 PMPosted by Dmonlrd
i dont even understand why he glorified the rez, sp counters destro in 2s anway usually

WW Destro. That is all.
Wtf is this thread. From a good play thread to two elitist flirting to each others. wtf is wrong with these people
10/20/2017 12:11 AMPosted by Ðeceptiøn

phen is my secret lover
It's not only your fault and not even the res, everything you did up until the 2v2 was just so bad everywhere you sac the wrong person, bop when not needed on the lock when they are on the ww, monk karmas nothing every time lock clearly doesn't know how to play his class dark pact and sacrifice vs an spriest who you completely !@#$. Just blows my mind how bad all of you can be (no offense) and still be doing well just another product of poor class designs.

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD
Turbo Virgin Bolt to the rescue, how many empty cans of mountain dew do you have on your desk?
10/20/2017 10:02 AMPosted by Therrick
Turbo Virgin Bolt to the rescue, how many empty cans of mountain dew do you have on your desk?

Bolt works as a stock broker.
10/20/2017 10:04 AMPosted by Dominance
10/20/2017 10:02 AMPosted by Therrick

Who is bolt? can u link his main? is he some kind of tournament player or does he get rank1 every season or something?
10/20/2017 10:22 AMPosted by Haendron
10/20/2017 10:04 AMPosted by Dominance

Who is bolt? can u link his main? is he some kind of tournament player or does he get rank1 every season or something?

Every seen a resto shaman with a rank 1 title? Yeah Bolt is every single one off them.