General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
10/24/2017 11:20 AMPosted by Yveltäl
still no blue post nice

Look at the patch notes
10/24/2017 09:16 AMPosted by Wicked
10/23/2017 10:51 PMPosted by Wuckfaffle
Tbh
I've seen more toxicity in pve than pvp.

No you have not, unless of course it is you bringing on the toxicity which is certainly believable considering the childish behavior that comes from PVPer so frequently that they have their own memes about it now.

Actually I have
You're an example.
You automatically assume that all pvpers are childish - which is false, look at yourself, you purposely derail this thread and you have nothing to contribute.
Because you won't benefit from the 2k players receiving their mog sooner.
I've witnessed more toxicity in pve, and that's just me personally. I don't speak for others.
10/24/2017 11:23 AMPosted by Chaospeon
still no blue post nice

Look at the patch notes
where at?
10/24/2017 11:23 AMPosted by Chaospeon
still no blue post nice

Look at the patch notes

Don't see anything with elite sets
10/24/2017 10:14 AMPosted by Felryn
FeelsGoodMan

I will help you keep bumping this as well. We will get this thing to 26 pages in no time.

still no blue post nice

You are not going to get a blue response, especially when the thread is posted in the wrong forums, and especially when they have already determined the answer to this issue. Asking multiple times is not going to force them to change their answer.

10/24/2017 11:33 AMPosted by Wuckfaffle
I've witnessed more toxicity in pve, and that's just me personally. I don't speak for others.

I have not witnessed remotely that level of toxicity in PVE, so it sounds like a you issue.
Where is the rest of my elite gear? I cant find it O.o
10/24/2017 12:13 PMPosted by Wicked
I have not witnessed remotely that level of toxicity in PVE, so it sounds like a you issue.

Sounds like you don't PVE then which wouldn't surprise me. Most people who are talking here just LFR.
Hey, I have an idea, what if in raids, your gear looks exactly like questing greens until the next raid tier is released? Thats what pvp'rs deal with, can you imagine the complaints if pve'rs had to deal with it?
>Says no toxicity in PvE
>Is PvE player
>Is one of the most toxic posters in thread
>??????
I understand that this may be the last thing people want to hear, but the fact that this thread hasn't been moved, locked, or deleted is at least a good indication that they have in fact acknowledged it as a flaw. For all we know, they could be discussing it internally.

With that shred of hope in mind, I'd like to give this another bump, and add that when I logged in this morning I was able to buy the Season 4 Elite PvP Ensemble. Which, while it is a very gorgeous velvety red, it isn't the one that I was hoping to have available. I understand the time sensitive argument, but what I don't understand is that If I met the criteria to earn those time sensitive awards then why must I wait almost a year to access them?

This is very underwhelming ..
10/24/2017 03:17 PMPosted by Unclegrandpa
I understand that this may be the last thing people want to hear, but the fact that this thread hasn't been moved, locked, or deleted is at least a good indication that they have in fact acknowledged it as a flaw. For all we know, they could be discussing it internally.

With that shred of hope in mind, I'd like to give this another bump, and add that when I logged in this morning I was able to buy the Season 4 Elite PvP Ensemble. Which, while it is a very gorgeous velvety red, it isn't the one that I was hoping to have available. I understand the time sensitive argument, but what I don't understand is that If I met the criteria to earn those time sensitive awards then why must I wait almost a year to access them?

This is very underwhelming ..

LMAO. The fact that it has not been locked or gotten a blue response is absolute proof that this is a non-issue to everyone except the same four posters who keep bumping it LOL.
10/24/2017 12:13 PMPosted by Wicked
10/24/2017 10:14 AMPosted by Felryn
FeelsGoodMan

I will help you keep bumping this as well. We will get this thing to 26 pages in no time.7

still no blue post nice

You are not going to get a blue response, especially when the thread is posted in the wrong forums, and especially when they have already determined the answer to this issue. Asking multiple times is not going to force them to change their answer.

10/24/2017 11:33 AMPosted by Wuckfaffle

Or perhaps you're the toxic one in each group and don't realize it:thinking:
Would make sense as you're one of the most toxic people I've met on the forums so far.
10/24/2017 03:38 PMPosted by Wicked
LMAO. The fact that it has not been locked or gotten a blue response is absolute proof that this is a non-issue to everyone except the same four posters who keep bumping it LOL.

I've had enough of your toxicity and incessant bullying. I removed you off of ignore after a short while, but I now see that you are a miserable bully who enjoys seeing others in the same embittered, hateful, and pathetic state as yourself. Do us all a favor and stop posting.

Reported (again) and ignored permanently. I don't mean to echo the same vitriol that plagues these forums, but I resent people like you.

Please reconsider making the ensembles available sooner please! Thank you!
Bippity-boppity bump.
Blizzard, awarding people elite gear for last season for hitting 2k this season isn't exactly what we wanted...
10/24/2017 03:38 PMPosted by Wicked

Nah, pretty sure if this was a non-issue, they would've locked it, especially because of the back and forth for not being constructive to the thread topic.

This thread isn't going to stop on page 26.
The ways to get the set have been mentioned.

How is it unfair that one can't buy the set until the end of the expansion? If you "earned" the set, you should have it.

What's this thread about?
You can thank the people that sold runs to earn ratings or cheesed the system some how.