The Dark Lady was a stepping stone

General Discussion
I believe that are REAL Horde leader should be Arthas. He did what he thought was right and was outcast for it. he was willing to sacrifice his own soul for his cause. He said time and time again that he just wanted to save his people. For his undying loayalty he was chesed over into Northrend to be hunted down. ALL he wanted to do was to help.

As an officlal member of the Horde I call for Arthas to be our faction leader. The Dark Lady can be his second in command.
bump
How old are you?
Ok what is really going on behind the scenes:

Jaina vanished and learned Necromancy. She is currently in the process of figuring out how to resurrect Arthas.

Once ressurected he will take control of both the Alliance and the Horde and lead Azeroth into a new golden age.
This thread makes me cringe. Not because of the content but because of the spelling. Please get hooked on phonics or something.
You misspelled Nathanos Blightcaller.

N-A-T-H-A-N-O-S, not A-R-T-H-A-S.
Our*
10/26/2017 08:04 PMPosted by Zën
Please get hooked on phonics or something.

Is that still a thing? Haven't seen a commercial for that program in years.
"How about a firm................NO!"
Last thing we need is more human supremacy, lad.
10/26/2017 08:01 PMPosted by Flynt

Jaina vanished and learned Necromancy. She is currently in the process of figuring out how to resurrect Arthas.

Once ressurected he will take control of both the Alliance and the Horde and lead Azeroth into a new golden age.
hey, it's still a better story than WoD...
You're joking right, he is some whimsy cartoon book villain. There are ton more badass people that can lead the Horde.
10/26/2017 08:04 PMPosted by Zën
This thread makes me cringe. Not because of the content but because of the spelling. Please get hooked on phonics or something.

If you can not look at the content for its ideas; instead are hyper focused of syntax erors, then you are a truly pathetic human.
@Shreddedguts: Did you raid your dads liquor cabinet again?
10/26/2017 08:42 PMPosted by Urgamanix
You're joking right, he is some whimsy cartoon book villain. There are ton more badass people that can lead the Horde.

No he is truly epic
10/26/2017 09:08 PMPosted by Harland
If you can not look at the content for its ideas; instead are hyper focused of syntax erors, then you are a truly pathetic human.

If it makes you feel any better, the ideas are just as bad.
10/26/2017 11:18 PMPosted by Tayseri
10/26/2017 09:08 PMPosted by Harland

If it makes you feel any better, the ideas are just as bad.

That is a better rebuttal, but I think you can improve.
10/26/2017 08:13 PMPosted by Greenegg
10/26/2017 08:01 PMPosted by Flynt

hey, it's still a better story than WoD...
To be fair, most teenaged angst-filled Mary-Sue fanfiction is better than WoD's story.
Wash your mouth with soap. No, scratch that. Use holy water.
I think I'd rather see Saurfang in charge at this point. He's not much of a warrior anymore, but I do feel that he has the wisdom, and more importantly, the restraint, to lead the Horde going forward.

I would've said Nazgrim, but he's apparently crewed up with the Ebon Blade. And, y'know, the whole dying thing.